Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun (29670 Views)

2 Arrested With Human Skull In Oyo / Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State / Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by victorclean(f): 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
Oooooooooooooohhhhhhh??
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by Oceanjagaban: 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2023
Yoruba people and skull be like 5 and 6
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2023
Just imagine how many skulls those alfas must have mined for the agbado man in the build-up to this last election and the preceeding ones.

Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by UncleKoboko: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
chiagozien:
Yorubas people sef

Is like na their culture because I don't see Yorubas speaking up about this evil act.
Or deh
When last did you speak against
OSU Alusi
Okija shrine
Kidnapping
Baby factory
Drug pushing
Etc?

HYPOCRITE!

Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by Machinegun91(m): 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
The difference between yolubars and Hamas is skin colour

Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by emekajacobogbon(m): 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2023
Kaiser20:

It is better to specialize than to engage in everything.
I sold the plots of Land I bought in Ogun State, I no want Wahala.

Better for you, I lost my mom to land dispute in Ogun state.
Agbado, oke aro side precisely.
But they returned the money six months after due to spiritual tormenting she gave them

Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by Ewedegubbler: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2023
Na which kind pot be that ? Na bulaba dem wan cook there,
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by Roboto11: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
This thread is interesting.

Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by Surrysurry17: 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2023
Na wa for my state...
Ogun with ritual...hmm

Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by koladebrainiac(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2023
MXrep:
Skull miners. Lazy mudafvkers mocking genuine hustlers but later going into skull mining when the see hustlers becoming rich
- developer drug pusherdey lament
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by Melonsmasher: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
Ogun state of all time
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by Melonsmasher: 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2023
koladebrainiac:
- developer drug pusherdey lament
Shameless skull mining cretin.. sad
Your blockhead is next to be mined by your next door neighbor there in ogun

Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by dkidd: 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
Pastor from hell
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by SURVBenedict01(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
They do but because of your aversion, some of you won't read comments on Facebook groups and listen to online radio Apps on how they condemned these shameful acts in Ogun state. the fact is evil is happening in every part of this country reason why Ogun state is not covering their own is because they want people to desist from this conviction if not it is cushy for some rich people there to cover up and bribe bloggers to bury stories like this and say it all rumours
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by koladebrainiac(m): 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2023
Melonsmasher:

Shameless skull mining cretin.. sad
Your blockhead is next to be mined by your next door neighbor there in ogun
dem go soon catch u for SINGAPORE AND HAND YOUR FLAT HEAD for the world to see
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by LillyandDaisy: 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
But wait oooh, who owns the skulls?
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by Nehyooh(m): 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Sufferisticated aphonjazy on the beat. FG should as a matter of urgency declare state of emergency in Ogun state. This is too much.
That state and rituals na 5&6 grin
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by Fearyourcreator: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2023
MXrep:
Skull miners. Lazy mudafvkers mocking genuine hustlers but later going into skull mining when the see hustlers becoming rich
Hustlers are drug dealers
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by PHAYOL81: 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2023
High time criminals like these are tortured till they RAT either on whosoever promised to DO THE RITUAL FOR THEM or the EXACT PERSON(S) THEY PLANNED TO DO THE RITUAL FOR.

To stop this menace, all individuals involved should be fished out, arrested and duly,prosecuted, right from the intending beneficiary to the HERBALISTS they sought for,help and as well as the people inbetween (procurring the ritual materials).

GOD SAVES OGUN STATE

GOD SAVES ALL SOUTHWEST STATES OF NIGERIA

GOD BLESS THEM ALL TOO
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by Melonsmasher: 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2023
koladebrainiac:
dem go soon catch u for SINGAPORE AND HAND YOUR FLAT HEAD for the world to see
better for them than mine your brainless skull for money ritual
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by herrostar: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2023
Normal story; they are too good at it; Ogun is the same as skull miners. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by Airlord2030: 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2023
Pastor abi herbalist?
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by JOemmy(m): 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
I really wonder sometimes how non natives manage to live daily in that part of the world with their heads intact?
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by JOemmy(m): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2023
chiagozien:
Yorubas people sef

Is like na their culture because I don't see Yorubas speaking up about this evil act.

You are very observant.
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by koladebrainiac(m): 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2023
Melonsmasher:

better for them than mine your brainless skull for money ritual
lol see mumu
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by ViktorCash: 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2023
Skull miners on the beat again angry

Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by Airboom: 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
Keep quiet my friend
AnewA:
Make una stop with tribal stuffs na
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by lexyclasy: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2023
Kayzz34:

https://punchng.com/pastor-three-others-caught-with-human-skull-in-ogun/?amp
Calling shrine custodian pastor , is that the new norms, any evil man that want to con people will establish shrine and use God name in vain, God will continue to expose them wherever they are in disguise.
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by lexyclasy: 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2023
sotall:

Oyenekan Oluwaseyi

Suleiman Ogunbunmi

Gafari Akinsanya

Name checkers are not disappointed. grin
heheheh real skull miners

Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by belzabull(f): 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2023
jrusky:
Ogun and Anambra pls dem take bad news swear for una or what

Everyday if Ogun did not start horror news be rest assure Anambra will start it, pls na wetin
kitikpa GBA gbuo gi

Son of a useless, LovePeddler. Wetin concern Anambra for this thread? I have never seen you mention any yaroba state when the crime is in igboland. Dem use stupidity swear for you? Ezi

Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by BOYS2MEN: 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
Pastor Ogun performing miracles with Ogun indigene skull...shey Ogun steal dey kill, I say make i ask? @headcryptominers cheesy cheesy grin
Kayzz34:

https://punchng.com/pastor-three-others-caught-with-human-skull-in-ogun/?amp

Man With Sharp Dagger Chases PHCN Officials Away (Photos) / Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed / 70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis