Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun (29716 Views)

2 Arrested With Human Skull In Oyo / Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State / Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by Papayaayasager(m): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
When we call that region that thing now the bias moderator go do show of force with ban by coming to their aid.
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by Papayaayasager(m): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
MXrep:
Skull miners. Lazy mudafvkers mocking genuine hustlers but later going into skull mining when the see hustlers becoming rich

Darkness can't deliver darkness.
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by Larryizi(m): 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
Na wao
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by flourish01(m): 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
This is a shocking and disturbing incident. It's concerning to hear about individuals, especially a pastor, being involved in such heinous activities.

Kudos to the members of the public who reported their suspicious behavior, leading to the arrest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by jrusky(m): 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2023
belzabull:
kitikpa GBA gbuo gi

Son of a useless, LovePeddler. Wetin concern Anambra for this thread? I have never seen you mention any yaroba state when the crime is in igboland. Dem use stupidity swear for you? Ezi

Oh my God!!! Did you read what I said before you opened your gutter mouth and epilepsy infested hands to type these slowpoke statement?

I went to you profile to be sure of your gender despite seen (f) in front of your moniker I don't want to reply you but people said you are not (f) you are one of those untrained, motherfucker son of bitch hidding behind the curtain to deceive others.

Now listen, the word that amalindo heard and turned deaf you will hear it this evening because I never talk to you or mentioned your name

Your papa, mama, your aunt, your niece and your entire generation born, dead and unborn are love-peddlers sons and daughter of bitch. Your brain gaffed, your fingers gaffed, your life gaffed making you the most inconsequential bastard and nonentity of all time.

I mentioned Ogun state before I mentioned Anambra and by the way I'm not even from SW but sorry I don't need to explain that over and over because I owe no one no explanation talkless a useless animal like you who is brain operating blow par thereby making you to stand in status of people who are mentally deficient.

I reserved the rest ..........you want to talk baa? Let's start and roll it on......waiting pls I will make sure I injures you with words this evening..
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by bigcasava1(m): 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
Ogun state again! That's why one should be careful who lays hand on your head as pastor
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by MomohMrMoore: 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
Ogun state and ritual murder. Pastors and ritual murders. Pastors and Ogun state, I fear una oo. Its high time a state of emergency is declared on these two entities.
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by Tyktoker: 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
Ogun state can't disappoint on SKULLS, trust them!
sotall:
cool

Oyenekan Oluwaseyi

Suleiman Ogunbunmi

Gafari Akinsanya

Name checkers are not disappointed. grin
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by Tyktoker: 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2023
Must upcoming pastors always be caught with skulls?
Creamypie:
No class of ogunites is left out of the jamboree of human head hunting. Suffice it 2 say the difference between these pastors and our national pastors is that national pastors haven't been caught at d moment

2 Likes

Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by uche393: 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2023
very soon they will start giving skullarship
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by MDK777: 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2023
Skull 💀 miners again, ogun state why na 😜 next one now you go dey hear another Yoruba place and the worst part is that you will never see where their leaders are preaching against the act🙄🙄🙄 IT'S A BIG SHAME TO THEM,ANY RICH MAN FROM THAT SIDE OF THE COUNTRY THEIR SOURCE OF WEALTH NEED TO BE QUESTIONED, HOPE PEOPLE LIKE ADELEKE, OBASANJO, ETC ARE NOT FROM THERE 🙄🙄 AM JUST ASKING 🙈🙈🙈
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by SPAMBOX7: 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2023
sotall:
cool

Oyenekan Oluwaseyi

Suleiman Ogunbunmi

Gafari Akinsanya

Name checkers are not disappointed. grin
Off me bro
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by MirrorofChrist: 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2023
Hmm!
Ten is happening
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by Nonywendy(m): 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by Lumarstone: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2023
Some tribal bigots will still come to this platform to defend them, I mean those that were blindfolded by tribe. We always know them when they talk in this forum!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by KennethEnyi(m): 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2023
They should be killed instantly
No reason
NO REASON to possess a human skull
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by Arabiyyas: 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
xtians...pastors with rituals 5&6 cryxtians...pastors with rituals 5&6
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by Poleski: 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
Skull miners are still busy doing their thing.
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by yetty247(f): 1:37am On Oct 17, 2023
Kayzz34:

https://punchng.com/pastor-three-others-caught-with-human-skull-in-ogun/?amp

This man himself knows he is not a pastor

please let's stop giving this evil people holy names... They are only disguising covering with either pastor/Alfas name
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by Atlantis585: 3:32am On Oct 17, 2023
The sophisticated ones from The Waste no dey disappoint at all grin
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by Pjoe238: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2023
YORUBA = SKULL MINING / RITUALIST

IGBO = DRUG PEDDLING

HAUSA/FULANI = TERRORIST

EDO = ASHAWO/HUMAN TRAFFICKING

YOU CAN ADD YOUR OWN.

ONCE YOU SEE THE HEADLINE NEWS, YOU DON"T NEED TO OPEN IT BEFORE TELLING THE PEOPLE OR NAMES INVOLVED.
Re: Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun by koondog: 12:45am On Jan 12
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Members Say Pastor Feyi Daniels Framed, Conviction Will Be Overturned / Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) / Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.