Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Muslim Terrorist Group: ADL, plot to bomb churches foiled By Ugandan police - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Muslim Terrorist Group: ADL, plot to bomb churches foiled By Ugandan police (119 Views)

Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas / Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks / Niger Republic 'Coup Attempt Foiled' Ahead Of Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Terrorist Group: ADL, plot to bomb churches foiled By Ugandan police by DaChosenOne: 11:52am On Oct 16, 2023
https://www.barrons.com/news/ugandan-police-foil-bomb-plot-on-churches-by-rebels-e1df608c

Ugandan police foiled a bomb attack on churches by the Allied Democratic Forces (ADF) rebel group Sunday about 50 kilometres (31 miles) from the capital Kampala, President Yoweri Museveni said.

The ADF made two bombs, which they "were planning to plant in churches in Kibibi, Butambala", Museveni wrote on X, formerly Twitter.

But the devices "were reported to police and defused", he added.

The ADF group has pledged allegiance to the Islamic State group.

Earlier Sunday, Museveni, 79, who has ruled the country since 1986, said Ugandan forces had carried out air strikes against ADF positions in neighbouring Democratic Republic of Congo.

"It seems quite a number of terrorists were killed," the president said on X, without elaborating.

The ADF could attempt "to commit some random terrorist acts" in Uganda following the airstrikes, he warned.
Re: Muslim Terrorist Group: ADL, plot to bomb churches foiled By Ugandan police by DaChosenOne: 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2023
This is why I stand with Israel.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Terrorist Group: ADL, plot to bomb churches foiled By Ugandan police by Sam42222: 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
DaChosenOne:
This is why I stand with Israel.
Jews would never bomb Churches .

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Terrorist Group: ADL, plot to bomb churches foiled By Ugandan police by DaChosenOne: 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
Sam42222:
Jews would never bomb Churches .

Muslim are killing people across the globe. The West and Israel need to show these muslim and Arab nations shege.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Terrorist Group: ADL, plot to bomb churches foiled By Ugandan police by Somilat: 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2023
NATO: 500000 children died. The price was "worth it"

Anglo-Saxons: 2 genocides

Western 'jihadis': In western government

Western 'suicide bombers': Drone assassination program in non-white countries

Re: Muslim Terrorist Group: ADL, plot to bomb churches foiled By Ugandan police by Somilat: 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: Muslim Terrorist Group: ADL, plot to bomb churches foiled By Ugandan police by Sam42222: 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
DaChosenOne:

Muslim are killing people across the globe. The West and Israel need to show these muslim and Arab nations shege.
true bro I, was shocked when I heard they are terrorist in Philippines, this countries were know to be peaceful in the past.if the world does not stand up(like is real) it would get worst.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uganda Foils Islamic Bomb Attacks On Churches / USA Send 2500 Marines Towards Isreal / Young Duu Attack Portable -if You Can't Help Somebody, Allow Other To Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.