Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding (43696 Views)

4 Children Of One Family Who Died One Day In Abia Set For Burial Today (Pix) / Woman Commits Suicide Over Friend’s Unpaid LAPO Loan In Ibadan / Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by YouAreNobody: 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
NCBLOG:
Because Of Marriage Wahala, She Kill Herself

Don't Forget, Bring This SAD NEWS

She didn't kill herself because of marriage, she killed herself because she couldn't bear the pain of losing someone she loved so much

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by yewit37486: 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
waice6571:

Stolen work from anther blog

The moment I open a post and see either or NCBlog as the OP, I close it instantly. Didn't even know he was stealing his bad news from other blogs. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by Marynwachukwu21(f): 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
The love is too strong to the extent the woman commit sucide
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by ITL: 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
Incomplete report,
How was it done.
U can't just go to bed and not wake up

@ , she drank sniper or what ?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by abobote: 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
alphaconde:
Things people do for love that does not exist.

u die for love only to find out love does not exist.

may perpetual light shine on them
She didn't die for love, she died coz she knew how difficult it is to find husband
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by almarthins(m): 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2023
post=126436151:

See More Photos @ www.. com

I was very sure that it is you. We go soon sue to court for obituary repoetoir.
😂 😂

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by NaijaCover(m): 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
almarthins:

I was very sure that it is you. We go soon sue to court for obituary repoetoir.
😂 😂

Nothing Good Come Easy, My Brother ooooo

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by NaijaCover(m): 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
yewit37486:

The moment I open a post and see either or NCBlog as the OP, I close it instantly. Didn't even know he was stealing his bad news from other blogs. Rubbish.

Go And Steal Your Bad News From other blog?

Do you have the license to post BAD NEWS?
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by Dougad: 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2023
Very sad. May their souls RIP

but that "don't kill yourself by committing suicide" made me laugh like a madman 😂
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by Gandrova: 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
victorclean:
They died because price of rice and other food items has skyrocketed and druggie want to borrow another money 💰.
At least rest the dead, you don't know how you will end yours.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by AbujaLagos: 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2023
victorclean:
They died because price of rice and other food items has skyrocketed and druggie want to borrow another money 💰.
you're bittered
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by yewit37486: 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
post=126439771:

Go And Steal Your Bad News From other blog?

Do you have the license to post BAD NEWS?

I'm not interested in bad news, the reason I skip your posts. Eod.

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by NaijaCover(m): 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2023
yewit37486:

I'm not interested in bad news, the reason I skip your posts. Eod.

Do You Really Want , To be your personal Blogger?
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by patomberekpe(m): 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2023
Double hell fire, you took life you can not give, A life someone gave you to enjoy, again you do not know Jesus Christ.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by yewit37486: 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2023
post=126440152:

Do You Really Want , To be your personal Blogger?

Abeg leave me alone, try for just 1 week to focus on GOOD news. You sef will see the difference

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by NaijaCover(m): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2023
yewit37486:

Abeg leave me alone, try for just 1 week to focus on GOOD news. You sef will see the difference

My Brother, Dey Hustle For Daily BREAD, Is It BAD? To Work Hard In Blogging?
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by yewit37486: 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2023
post=126440200:

My Brother, Dey Hustle For Daily BREAD, Is It BAD? To Work Hard In Blogging?

I no say make you no hustle bros. I say try GOOD news for once.

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by MightySparrow: 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
Painful exit. However, they will continue their marriage hereafter.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by dragunov: 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
NCBLOG:
A Bride-To-Be has reportedly died by suicide in Northern Nigeria after her groom died one week before their wedding, Reports.

The Wedding was supposed to hold on Oct. 22, 2023. From The Information Gathered By , Sadly, the groom died a week prior and the wedding was cancelled on Saturday, Oct. 14.

The bride then committed suicide on the same day.

She was said to have gone to bed alongside her father but didn't wake up.

She reportedly left a suicide note.

See Reactions As Obtained By Below:

They will dump everything on God as usual. They're never responsible for their actions.

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by MyExpression(m): 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2023
Suicide....not me.

One time I had such thoughts over my academics...na me use my hand advise myself.

...do my parents want a dead body, or an unintelligent Science student 🤔

I settled for unintelligent science student.

Embraced all my F with pride...and aced everything theoretical...including the theoretical part of the science.

I can define but I can't calculate anything in maths, further maths, chemistry and physics.
🤷🏽‍♂️
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by Chetas81(m): 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
NFBI:
The odd world
YOU MEAN ODD NIGERIA,IF YOU LIVE IN QATAR YOU WON'T SAY THIS
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by simfrost90210: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2023
😔😔this is so so sad
.., i don't even know what to say to his effect!
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by simfrost90210: 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2023
MyExpression:
Suicide....not me.

One time I had such thoughts over my academics...na me use my hand advise myself.

...do my parents want a dead body, or an unintelligent Science student 🤔

I settled for unintelligent science student.

Embraced all my F with pride...and aced everything theoretical...including the theoretical part of the science.

I can define but I can't calculate anything in maths, further maths, chemistry and physics.
🤷🏽‍♂️

You're suppose to be a role model ...
I'd have been such a victim too but the day i decided to drink battery acid, i didn't see any throughout my waka about that very day!

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by Namigotalktru: 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2023
NCBLOG:
Because Of Marriage Wahala, She Kill Herself

Don't Forget, Bring This SAD NEWS

Why are you proud to post bad news? Go and read well about the type of news you share and the spiritual impact on your life. It’s not every attention that is good attention

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by NaijaCover(m): 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2023
Namigotalktru:

Why are you proud to post bad news? Go and read well about the type of news you share and the spiritual impact on your life. It’s not every attention that is good attention

, Fully Understand, @namigotalktru

You Are Not The One, that pays Bills na? Blogger Is Hustling To See Food, Chop
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by Namigotalktru: 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2023
post=126442598:

, Fully Understand, @namigotalktru

You Are Not The One, that pays Bills na? Blogger Is Hustling To See Food, Chop

On top the misfortune of others? With all the bad news he has shared why are you not billionaires yet? It’s like you don’t understand laws of reciprocity. Kontinue.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by NaijaCover(m): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
Namigotalktru:

On top the misfortune of others? With all the bad news he has shared why are you not billionaires yet? It’s like you don’t understand laws of reciprocity. Kontinue.

Nigeria Economy Is Very Hard, Brother ooooo

Is Popular, Because Of BAD NEWS
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by eteba(m): 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
She's a stupid fellow.

Marriage is overated.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by lildush(m): 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2023
victorclean:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Mad oooo
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by amadiama(m): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2023
Nawa!!!.. really sad indeed..wat a world!
But killing herself wasn't the best option..
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by Emdebby2: 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2023
Suicide mission.... should I type rest in peace?
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding by victorclean(f): 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
Madam/Oga, am catching fun here. Don't be provoked at the same time suffering and laughing cos I mentioned our presid heroin druggie in it.

AbujaLagos:
you're bittered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Ritualist Caught Collecting Fresh Faeces In Ekiti (Disturbing Pics) / Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom / 14-Year-Old Ghanaian Girl Raped By Five Men Contemplates Suicide (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.