Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,065 members, 7,859,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

Unleashing The Power: Infinix Zero Book Ultra Review - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Unleashing The Power: Infinix Zero Book Ultra Review (159 Views)

Unleashing Versatility: The Dell Latitude 5285 2-in-1 Review / Explore The Power Of Infinix Zero Book 13: A Budget-friendly Core I9 Laptop / Case studies : It Is Not Always The Power Ic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unleashing The Power: Infinix Zero Book Ultra Review by BuggsBunny: 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2023
Hi there Nairalanders

The Infinix Zero Book Ultra means business, with an Intel Core i9-12900H processor, a whopping 32GB of RAM, and a blazing-fast 1TB PCIe 4.0 SSD, it's like a beast in disguise.
And guess what? It won't break the bank either, starting at just Rs 89,999! 🤑 That's a steal for an Intel i9-powered laptop.

But wait, there's more! It's got this nifty performance switch that lets you unlock the full power of that CPU. Perfect for folks who demand top-notch performance from their laptops.

Now, we've put it through the paces and we're ready to spill the beans on how it handles the daily grind. Check out the full review of the Infinix Zero Book Ultra!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LCSD9JrHi0?si=Xhh5jr4KekvXjRg9

(1) (Reply)

Best IT Skills For Someone Planning To Japa / Open Box Hp Pavilion 15 12th Gen | 2gb Graphics | 8gb/512gb Touchscreen @ 600k / Computer. #what To Hear Something Scary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.