Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning (1575 Views)

Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas / I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM / Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by ubest1(m): 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2023
Netanyahu warns Iran, Hezbollah

Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu has warned Iran and Lebanon’s Hezbollah to not “test our will”.

“Do not make the same mistakes, simply for the reason that the price you will pay this time will be much higher,” he said in a speech to Knesset.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2023/10/15/israel-hamas-war-live-gaza-hospitals-fuel-to-last-24-more-hours-un-says

3 Likes

Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by orohbirodeysmel: 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
Okay...
Putin warns Ukraine
Tinubu warns Niger Junta
Netayahu warns Iran, Lebanon

Na warning season we dey now 🤣🤣

Who I go warn now🙄🤔

6 Likes

Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by Zandena(f): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
Let him make his threat a reality!
He will learn the difference between Hamas/ Palestine militia and a country with one of the sophisticated military.
I just pray that the stupidity of Israel should drive them to attacking Iran! The rest will be history

6 Likes

Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by TruthsFM: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
Good response from isreal prime minister, Netanyahu.

5 Likes

Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by BolaAThubv(m): 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2023
Zandena:
He will learn the difference between Hamas/ Palestine militia and a country with one of the sophisticated military.
I just pray that the stupidity of Israel should drive them to attacking Iran! The rest will be history
Israel is a nuclear power... Iran hasn't gotten there yet. Don't test their patience. That's the instruction. Unless you want an apocalypse on the State of Iran

Russia can threaten you with Nuclear bombs... Israel won't... They will deploy it!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by ubest1(m): 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2023
Israel don't joke with words Iran may try but how about lebanon?

Zandena:

1 Like

Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by Kenneth4u205(m): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
Iran general the USA eliminated with Aba made drone.Iran is just local champion in the Arab world
Zandena:

6 Likes

Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
BolaAThubv:
Israel is a nuclear power... Iran hasn't gotten there yet. Don't test their patience. That's the instruction. Unless you want an apocalypse on the State of Iran

Russia can threaten you with Nuclear bombs... Israel won't... They will deploy it!
Lol.. well said

2 Likes

Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by MasterJayJay: 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2023
Zandena:

All these novice...

You are obviously a learner.. Go and make a brief research on how mossad keeps assassinating members of revolutionary guard that poses a threat to Israel.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by ridwintin89(m): 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Iran general the USA eliminated with Aba made drone.Iran is just local champion in the Arab world
Many Americans Soldier got killed in different bases and USA do nothing about it.
Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by misreal(m): 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2023
Zandena:
this one knows nothing,but Islamic religious studies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by Manigie: 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2023
MasterJayJay:

All these novice...

You are obviously a learner.. Go and make a brief research on how mossad keeps assassinating members of revolutionary guard that poses a threat to Israel.
No mind this hanty .... make something deceive Iran to overdo for this matter if they don't regret for generations to come.....

In fact , most of these Arab nations are more scared of Israel and Mossad than they are of USA and CIA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by nnachukz(m): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
Isreal keeps bombing Gaza while Iran and the rest keep threatening with words without carrying out their threat. This shows they are afraid of Isreal, reason they keep rallying around all Muslim countries to join against Isreal. If you are not afraid, join, others will join you later, no need for noise which Isreal doesn't even listen to. Isreal has bombed Gaza, bombed Lebanon and Syria without warning, that shows readiness to treat anyone's Bleep up.

2 Likes

Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by engrchykae(m): 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
BolaAThubv:

Israel is the only working nation on Earth.
They get things done effectively.
Iran want to experience Cerberus.
Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by Kossyso: 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
Shit is about to get real! Middle east war loading...
Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by Alusiizizi(m): 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
BolaAThubv:

Not too sure about that. They achieved 20% U235 purity about 10 years ago under president Ahmadinejad and I would be hard pressed to believe that they have not achieved some appreciable nuclear arms capability by now, besides, they are now closely allied with Russia under BRICs. Basically, this latest Isreali threat is little more than hot air.
Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by slivertongue: 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
Zandena:

Iran is using Hamas but if it does that directly then Israel will act as it pleases her. The two state solution is the best, those threats from folks in Arab league ain't gonna deter Israel nor bring a permanent solution.
Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by dangermouse(m): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
Zandena:

Said by a kid who knows nothing.

Na Una go begin cry genocide later.

Iran is no match to Israel unfortunately.
Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by Seefinish: 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2023
Iran is just barking because he knows Biden is weak. Through out Donald Trump's reign, Iran could not cough

1 Like

Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by Nvestor02: 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2023
Lmao, Israel can only make noise about Iran and let everything end there. Iran doesn't care about the people supporting Israel.

He is ready to knock out everything. Israel will soon cry go meet their big brother, US to help them calm Iran

1 Like

Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by BolaAThubv(m): 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Not too sure about that. They achieved 20% U235 purity about 10 years ago under president Ahmadinejad and I would be hard pressed to believe that they have not achieved some appreciable nuclear arms capability by now, besides, they are now closely allied with Russia under BRICs. Basically, this latest Isreali threat is little more than hot air.
Israel has nuclear bombs. Iran doesn't. That's the difference.
Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by Mrkindness: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2023
Zandena:
You are in pain my dear , next time advice your terrorist brothers that they don't have Monopoly over violent. If Iran believe in themselves they should go and help Hamas they won't live to tell the story. France and Germany including USA have just warn them.
Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by Alusiizizi(m): 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2023
BolaAThubv:
Israel has nuclear bombs. Iran doesn't. That's the difference.

My position is that it is extremely unlikely that they don't have those bombs by now. Of course they can't go public with it otherwise they would be targeted with crippling sanctions, driven by the U.S, this was true in the recent past but today, I think not quite so. As a member of BRICS, they will enjoy much greater relief and freedom than they did in the previously unipolar, NATO world, so don't be surprised if they were to go public with their nuclear bombs tomorrow, especially with the Isreali president blowing hot air all over the place.

1 Like

Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by jackmrandy: 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2023
Zandena:

Iran can not be among the country with sophisticated military. or which Iran are you talking about ? leave it for Israel, Israel will wipe their ass and turn them to a rumbles and pebbles. I stand for Israel. with you post I can see you are standing for terrorism/ Hamas is a terrorist group and need to be wiped out and taught a bitter lesson.

1 Like

Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by Ola9ja23: 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2023
Iran is above everything in war rank

Go to Google
Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by Creamypie(m): 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
Yeye Iran say Israel will "pay a higher price" which price Israel don pay b4? Useless terrorist-enabled nations, but cowards when it comes to the real conventional warfare
Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by Afamsi: 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2023
The way madman dey run cross express na so Iran go run comot from Israel lane if they try nonsense.
Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by ruggedtimi(m): 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
Zandena:
hahaha iran had to bring 2geda other arab nations.
Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by LadyRosa(f): 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
MasterJayJay:

All these novice...

And they keep doing that in every country, Isreal has strong intelligence spy unit
Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by humilitypays(m): 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
Zandena:
Iran that couldn't dare ordinary Girls Guide Army of Saudi Arabia cheesy

Muslim countries are only good in terrorism which involves hit and run; attacking their enemy when he least suspects just like Fulani herdsmen.

When it comes to full blown war, they chicken out and start screaming human right hoping for the same US and EU countries they despise to intervene to save them.

So when it comes to conventional war, count Muslim countries out, but when it comes to terrorist attacks, hit and run attacks on unsuspecting civilians, give Muslim countries 100 percent on that cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by Guynexttdoor: 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2023
Wotowoto season kiss
Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by NwaliE01: 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
Zandena:

What do you think Iran can do to Isreal?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Brutal Economic Truth Behind The Rise Of Donald Trump / Biden Says Palin Family Is Off Limits To Critics / Top Ten AFRICAN puppets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.