Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,108 members, 7,860,020 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

Bulk Import Iphone 6s From China To Nigeria At 50k Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bulk Import Iphone 6s From China To Nigeria At 50k Naira (136 Views)

How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? / Reliable Shipping Company From China To Nigeria And Other Countries / Spend 5k To Learn How I Made Over 50k Naira On The Month Of August(alert Proofs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Import Iphone 6s From China To Nigeria At 50k Naira by Joeylala: 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2023
Are you an importers, use the services of VNT VENDOR as we can ship you neat Grade A iPhone 6s, American version or Chinese version at a cheaper rate.

Please serious buyers only, we are not scammers too, check my website blackhistory.com.ng/vnt-china/ or company page, blackhistory.com.ng/olbc/

This site bears the name of registered company from Nigeria CAC Portal and remember no one in a developed country like china can really scam you and go free.

About my Products for today:
iPhone 6s, It's Grade A.
storage is 64gb and 128gb

Prices:
English version 64gb = 50,000 Naira
Chinese version 64gb = 55,000 Naira

If you do any other import in China Holla the Boy on Whatsapp: +86 19564184935

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders: Please make this dream come through for me / Efe Madagwa Is A Scam, He Defrauds People With His Fake Website / How AI Can Help You Earn $100,000 With Minimal Effort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.