Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,202 members, 7,849,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Where To Buy Good Beans In The North - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Buy Good Beans In The North (87 Views)

Cheapest Prices Of Grains (maize, Soya Beans, Rice & Beans) In Kaduna (lere Lga) / Are You Looking At A Business Of Selling Rice And Beans In Bag? / Buyers Of Soya Beans In Large Quantity Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Good Beans In The North by prince10348(m): 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2023
Good day everyone. Please I looking to buy beans but don't really know where to get it and also cheap because I will be buying in large quantity.

Your advice is highly welcome.
Re: Where To Buy Good Beans In The North by Patented: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
my personal experience is Mokwa Local govt in iIger state
prince10348:
Good day everyone. Please I looking to buy beans but don't really know where to get it and also cheap because I will be buying in large quantity.

Your advice is highly welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Passionate Web Developer Ready To Elevate Your Online Presence! / Expert, Accurate And Timely Translation Service Across Nigeria / The Service Life Of Plastic Wood Composite Decking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.