Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian (39936 Views)

Court Sacks Hamza Al-Mustapha As AA Presidential Candidate / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC / Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Jagabanarmy: 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2023
Gandrova:
I don't want to believe this news. I just pray Jagaban will not appointment this satanic man as the next CG of civil Defence. This is a man that murdered Kudirat, PA Rewane and others.
Yesooooo. This is totally bad if he's appointed. I was almost killed during June 12 protest as a very young boy.If this is true, there's something fundamentally wrong with this government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by TheGift: 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
sweerychick:
grin hehehe the same Al Mustapha that murdered Abiolas wife Kudirat this is gonna be interesting

Well He denies that He did. And after being incarcerated since 1999 for the
Murder of Kudirat He was eventually acquitted of the charges in 2012 by a court of competent jurisdiction

Soโ€ฆ be careful about spreading fake news.

1 Like

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by galadima77(m): 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
All these noise sef...
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by FxMasterz: 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Are you kidding?
That's the truth bro.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by JuanDeDios: 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
FxMasterz:

That's the truth bro.
So the head of state was personally instructing a sergeant on who to kill. You're funny.

1 Like

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Christistruth00: 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Did he say that at the Panel? I thought it was Jabila (Sgt Rogers) who said it.

It was Al Mustspha that Confessed it

It was so shameful
Imagine Army Officers murdering for Rituals a Young Girl who was just hawking Oranges just because Gen Abacha was unwell and his Marabout's told him to Sacrifice a Virgin

Al Mustspha said he had Serious Trauma afterwards because he continued hearing the girl's Crying voice , begging and pleading for Mercy long after they had killed her

That was somebody's daughter
Her Parents and Family must have given up on searching for her

Even if they found out what happened to her how would they challenge a whole Gen Abacha

Anyway God Almighty gave Justice in the end by calling Abacha home
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Cromagnon: 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
ivolt:
Appointing MKO Abiola's wife killer and a confirmed assassin as NSCDC head is a new low.
I understand why such character may be romanced before election but it is totally wrong post-election.
you think this is the last election? Or you think you're safe after election?
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by paskal16: 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He has the security pedigree though.

If confirmed then it's the turn of NSCDC to have a non-career NSCDC Head just like Customs and FRSC have had theirs in the past.

Most Nigerians who witnessed the NADECO years will be disappointed with this appointment. Check my signature for free stuffs!
we are already disappointed with tilumpoo already mate
You can shutup now
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by FxMasterz: 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
JuanDeDios:

So the head of state was personally instructing a sergeant on who to kill. You're funny.

What's funny? When did I ever say that?

Abacha instructs Al mustapha and Al mustapha passes the instructions to Rogers. Who doesn't know this?
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by bhella10: 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

If confirmed then it's the turn of NSCDC to have a non-career NSCDC Head just like Customs and FRSC have had theirs in the past.

Most Nigerians who witnessed the NADECO years will be disappointed with this appointment. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Yes but he was following "ORDER". Let bygones be bygones
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Amotolongbo(f): 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
Winning123:
Anything to spite and pepper him is welcome. He put us in this mess by making a sick man to succeed him.

That sick man was better and more righteous than all his well successors.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by youngrichnigga: 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2023
Sgt. Rogers will also get an appointment soon undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Bimpe29: 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
If this news come into fruition, it would have a resemblance to the appointment of the immediate past CG Custom, Lt Colonel Ahmed Ali RTD.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by peculiar2233: 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Hope Tinubu isnโ€™t doing this to spite and pepper Olusegun Obasanjo ๐Ÿ˜€
Nah Obasanjo never chop today abi?
You people need to be taken to Yaba left before things get out of hand
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by PepeXKermit: 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
Pakute:

Obi appointed James Nwafor of Akwuzu Sars that killed hundreds of Anambra youths, go dump their dead body inside Ezu river.. mechionu dia.

A State Governor Appointing a federal Agent into a federal government owned parastatal? Please explain to me how it works?

the number of foolish nigerians roaming around nigeria is a reflection of its current state.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by flokii: 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
Major Al-Mustapha Rtd. should please accept this call to service..

NSCDC needs to be rejigged.

With a paramilitary outfit like NSCDC working closely with Police, DSS, Immigration et al., criminality can be reduced to the barest minimum.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by seguno2: 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2023
sweerychick:
grin hehehe the same Al Mustapha that murdered Abiolas wife Kudirat this is gonna be interesting

The druggie and his circle of certificate forgers must think that we are dunderheads with no knowledge of history.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
Irony1:

What people don't know is that before them Tinubu went on exile during Abacha's regime, Tinubu lobbied Abacha to become administrator of Lagos. That is why Al Mustapha said it was Yorubas that betrayed MKO and to think that they were the ones who told MKO to declare himself president in Ikorodu at that time

I remember you were at the meeting where he lobbied for the post.๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Segzy19: 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2023
Do you even know what that position means?
You think it's just anyone that can occupy it? If you ain't a loyalist to the president, you can occupy such a position.

ican2020:
He is best suited for chief of staff
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by abidem4real: 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://guardian.ng/news/al-mustapha-may-be-next-nscdc-boss/amp/
This would be an affront on Nigerians who know the history of the reign of Gen. Sanny Abacha and a slap in the face of MKO's family

1 Like

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Intergrated: 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
benuejosh:
Few points.

1. Hamza understands the in-depth security architecture of this country. Both the problems and the solution.

2. He will be a round peg in a round hole.

3. For anyone that will mention anything relating to Abiola, i want to tell you that none of you on this platform is more of an Abiola person than Tinubu.

4. Will NADECO be happy?

While we wait for the truth of the statement, don't be in a rush to comment nonsense based on sentiments.
what's your point exactly
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Obi doesn't have the power to appointment

Police officers

You stink of ignorance

Lol grin What powers did Tinubu have with regards the Endsar alleged Lekki massacre?
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Christistruth00: 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
Dgr8hassiE:

Hausa girl selling orange ๐Ÿค”
which state if i may ask?

I think It happened in Abuja somewhere around Aso Rock

Imagine , the Poor Hausa Girl was Just Hawking her Oranges Jejely when Al Mustspha who was then a Major in the Army and was also Gen Abacha's ADC called the girl as if they were interested in buying some of her Oranges not knowing she had entered into the Lion's Den only for Gen Abacha's henchmen to Pounce on her and use her for Ritual Sacrifice to save Gen Abacha's life just because his Marabout's told him to Sacrifice a Virgin
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by obontami: 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
This country is truly gone. Nothing will surprises me again.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by happney65: 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2023
sweerychick:

Extremely interesting. Broke the news to my Dad yesterday and he was like What. grin grin grin

As in Major Hamza Al-Mustapha. Abacha's right hand Man. Ahahaha. The very people Nadeco fought against in which this same Bulabalu was a part of Nadeco then o.

Omo,We need a Jerry Rawlings type of revolution in Nigeria. We are fuvvckin due for it cos WTF is this

1 Like

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Kukutente23: 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Even you can see through the hypocrisy and deceit
Supported Buhari who truncated a democratically elected govt
Now appointing henchman of a man who denied a valid election winner his mandate
Yet you neophytes were standing on his mandate
You were all fooled and used
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by symbianDON(m): 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2023
sweerychick:
this country is a huge comedy show, I swear!
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Kukutente23: 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Hope Tinubu isnโ€™t doing this to spite and pepper Olusegun Obasanjo ๐Ÿ˜€
Naaa. It just shows all the talk about fighting for democracy is just lip- service
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Afonja007: 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2023
Scroll and see how agbadorians are praising hamza mustafa who flogged oladipo diya to point of no return today his new born with Apc
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by slowice(m): 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2023
Pakute:

Obi appointed James Nwafor of Akwuzu Sars that killed hundreds of Anambra youths, go dump their dead body inside Ezu river.. mechionu dia.

Were you born stupiid?
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by stuffs2002: 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2023
sweerychick:

Abi ooo

Same Hamza would have murdered Tinubu if he had laid eyes on him during the MKO/NADECO days
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by benuejosh: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2023
Irony1:

Will you have said this if PO appointed Al mustapha as NSA?
How would i trust a man who said he got his advice from a mad man and also his children need to record him when he is talking so that he can be held accountable and keep reminding him of what he said incase he says otherwise. Those instances alone will make me doubt him and question his ability to make right choices and decisions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South-East Governors, Igbo Leaders Meet With Buhari Over Enugu Airport / Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja / Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.