Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Which Kind Life Be This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Kind Life Be This? (755 Views)

Growing Up As A Son Raise By Singlemother. How Has Life Be ? / Can Life Be More Unbearable Than Now?? / Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Kind Life Be This? by Realman50: 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2023
My annoyance now is that if i die food and drinks will full everywhere,some guys will even carry olosho come to my burial, but see me now na hunger wan finish me ,,,they said problem shared is half solved ,,,am telling you now am hungry oo.help a brother pls pls pls

1 Like

Re: Which Kind Life Be This? by Urexcellency: 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2023
It depends on how old you are and your culture before food or any type of enjoyment can flow at your burial. If you are from any part of Yoruba land and you are still young, water no go reach ur burial, if water enter, it's the one that ppl will use and clean their body at the cemetery

4 Likes

Re: Which Kind Life Be This? by Amotolongbo(f): 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
Realman50:
My annoyance now is that if i die food and drinks will full everywhere,some guys will even carry olosho come to my burial, but see me now na hunger wan finish me ,,,they said problem shared is half solved ,,,am telling you now am hungry oo.help a brother pls pls pls
If you die anywhere in Osun State, the only surplus thing I can guarantee you are candles and it is just one night

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Kind Life Be This? by Realman50: 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
Amotolongbo:
If you die anywhere in Osun State, the only surplus thing I can guarantee you are candles and it is just one night
like seriously 😳😳

1 Like

Re: Which Kind Life Be This? by Realman50: 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2023
Urexcellency:
It depends on how old you are and your culture before food or any type of enjoyment can flow at your burial.
hmm

1 Like

Re: Which Kind Life Be This? by nifemi25(m): 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
You better find a source of earning a living ? If you die now that same food wey you no chop wey later kill you go come surplus for your burial.
Re: Which Kind Life Be This? by Realman50: 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
nifemi25:
You better find a source of earning a living ? If you die now that same food wey you no chop wey later kill you go come surplus for your burial.
you get any wey u fit Link me in?
Re: Which Kind Life Be This? by pansophist(m): 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2023
E sure me say you see your life as superior to those that are doing conductor, touts (indirect salesmen in the marketplace), or frying yam at the junction. POS nko? human offloader (eg from trailers) kwanu?

People who are doing it are not hated by God, they just don't have unnecessary egos and have taken their destiny into their own hands. Those folks deserve my respect, as long as they don't settle and see the job as a temporary thing.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Kind Life Be This? by Kobojunkie: 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
Realman50:
Go find your papa and mama make you tell them all of this. undecided
Re: Which Kind Life Be This? by flokii: 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
@OP Follow those guys into plumbing, fashion, stylists etc.. you can even learn craftworks and designs, start from holding their bags till they'll show you too way and you'll start getting jobs.
God knows I can't suffer even if to say I no go school turn alakada.

1 Like

Re: Which Kind Life Be This? by DyingFetus: 9:33am On Oct 17, 2023
Just kys , you'll thank me later

Take a sip of sniper for immediate effect
Re: Which Kind Life Be This? by Acidosis(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2023
You can learn plumbing in 2-3 months.
Re: Which Kind Life Be This? by Greatzeus(m): 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Then why do U.S government hand out food stamps and build housing projects that cost less to nothing or give student loans that can take you through tertiary education and you can pay for the next 20years?
Don't they have parents too? You claim to stay overseas (which could be audio though), yet your interaction with the civilized world hasn't changed your typical black man mentality of self and heartlessness

1 Like

Re: Which Kind Life Be This? by Kobojunkie: 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2023
Greatzeus:

Then why do U.S government hand out food stamps and build housing projects that cost less to nothing or give student loans that can take you through tertiary education and you can pay for the next 20years?
Don't they have parents too? You claim to stay overseas (which could be audio though), yet your interaction with the civilized world hasn't changed your typical black man mentality of self and heartlessness
Did Op tell you his papa and mama born am for U.S? Do all countries do what is done in the U.S? undecided

Why you dey ask me silly question this early morning? undecided
Re: Which Kind Life Be This? by Rexymania(m): 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2023
Na humans wicked pass
Re: Which Kind Life Be This? by Jewessgratitud3: 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Keep quiet!

1 Like

Re: Which Kind Life Be This? by Kobojunkie: 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Keep quiet!
No, seriously! Family is there for exactly that purpose and last I checked, Nigerians generally claim to have a family structure more intact compared to other races out there. undecided
Re: Which Kind Life Be This? by Jewessgratitud3: 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
No, seriously! Family is there for exactly that purpose and last I checked, Nigerians generally claim to have a family structure more intact compared to other races out there. undecided

You no know wetin dey sup for naija now I no blame you. Him no see family before him come out here to cry? Abi until him tell you say family too no weigh before una go know say e don red.

Abeg free the guy. Hunger dey naija.

2 Likes

Re: Which Kind Life Be This? by Kobojunkie: 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
â–  You no know wetin dey sup for naija now I no blame you. Him no see family before him cone out here to cry? Abi until him tell you say family too no weigh before una go know say e don red. Abeg free the guy. Hunger dey naija.
It doesn't matter wettin dey sup in naija. What matters is that family is meant to be there to help you in such cases, and when they fail to help you, then there is a problem and that problem is with the family. undecided

Family no suppose dey for just born-born all over the place. If dem born and no fit take care of the ones wey dem born, then that family has a problem and that problem needs to be addressed. undecided

Do you know where Americans go during a recession or when hunger day? They go back home to Mama and Papa or any family. Understandably many don't have family anymore but that is another story. But family is usually the first place most of the young ones go. Where do Nigerians go when hungry? undecided
Re: Which Kind Life Be This? by Jewessgratitud3: 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
It doesn't matter wettin dey sup in naija. What matters is that family is meant to be there to help you in such cases, and when they fail to help you, then there is a problem and that problem is with the family. undecided

Family no suppose dey for just born-born all over the place. If dem born and no fit take care of the ones wey dem born, then that family has a problem and that problem needs to be addressed. undecided

Do you know where Americans go during a recession or when hunger day? They go back home to Mama and Papa or any family. Understandably many don't have family anymore but that is another story. But family is usually the first place most of the young ones go. Where do Nigerians go when hungry? undecided

I hear you. Whether family don see food chop themselves.

Abeg just dey look your own.

1 Like

Re: Which Kind Life Be This? by Kobojunkie: 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
â–  I hear you. Whether family don see food chop themselves. Abeg just dey look your own.
Family wey never see food chop no suppose to dey born in the first place. That needs to be made clear and there is no clear way for those kids born into such poverty to confront that reality so they too do not go ahead and repeat that same mistake. undecided

I no fit look my own because these problem was created by people. undecided
Re: Which Kind Life Be This? by Jewessgratitud3: 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Family wey never see food chop no suppose to dey born in the first place. That needs to be made clear and there is no clear way for those kids born into such poverty to confront that reality so they too do not go ahead and repeat that same mistake. undecided

I no fit look my own because these problem was created by people. undecided

Ngwa nu.
Re: Which Kind Life Be This? by Ganjafama(m): 7:40pm On Jan 15
Things are really tough. @op just look for anything and do, be it night guard job or barman in a hotel. If you think people here will give you money you'll be making a big mistake. Take charge of your destiny and let nobody give you hand-outs, instead be the one to give

(1) (Reply)

Women Switched At Birth Now Meet 56 Years Later. / Father Of Triplets Moans ' God, This Blessing Is Too Much!' / Nigeria 'lesbian Wedding' Denied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.