Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour (19596 Views)

FG Okays Re-Opening Of Seme Border For Vehicle Importation / Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU / President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour by Kukutente23: 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
Burob:
I’m not surprised, if I told you I was surprised, I would only be deceiving you, like Gringory Obi is doing to you miserable clueless caricatures.
Oya Where's the sense in this your comment

1 Like

Re: Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour by Burob: 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
Kukutente23:

Oya Where's the sense in this your comment
Check the diary of the mad politician page 23, subsection 3(d) to get some insight.
Re: Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour by wealthyvic1: 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
Chinjo2:
FG under APC never honours any agreement.
When Nigerian workers are groaning under excruciating pains, Lawmakers are sharing exortic cars to themselves.

They are wicked & greedy.

1 Like

Re: Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour by Kukutente23: 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
Burob:
Check the diary of the mad politician page 23, subsection 3(d) to get some insight.
Again!
Nonsense!!
Seems it's an addiction!!!

1 Like

Re: Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour by Burob: 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
wealthyvic1:

They are wicked & greedy.
Just like Arthur Eze?
Re: Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour by Vision101(m): 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2023
@Funkyswagzz

Produce what exactly.. with which electricity now that the tarrif is even higher than ever. Even the loan they use to give is now a scarce commodity. Foreign companies are leaving due to high exchange rate.

@me
Excuse excuse excuse. Continue and the world is moving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour by Burob: 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2023
Kukutente23:

Again!
Nonsense!!
Seems it's an addiction!!!
Pass the dutchie on the left hand side.
Re: Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2023
Burob:
Blame your laziness, or are you not Nigerian, part of the Federal Government of the Republic?

Is it my fault that you do not have electricity in Nigeria? Or we should blame Cameroon or Ghana?

Funny lot why don't u try it and see it goes.. u think some companies that left are stupid or they don't want to make money. I dont blame u shah cos u really don't know what u talking about

1 Like

Re: Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour by wizelink(m): 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2023
Burob:
Sharap most likely you did not read the article, just jumped into an assumption’s conclusion, this is the first FEC meeting, & Hypocrite Labor’s demands has been tabled & vetted, stop spreading misinformation in your bad belle state of mind.
Mr reader or better said professor, where was it mentioned in that article that was FG's first FEC meeting? Probably you were high on something while reading the article.

2 Likes

Re: Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour by Burob: 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Funny lot why don't u try it and see it goes.. u think some companies that left are stupid or they don't want to make money. I dont blame u shah cos u really don't know what u talking about
Like Idi Amin Dada conqueror of the British Empire, we give the Zionist Oyibos 90 days to leave our country, or they reform themselves to the Laws of The Federation of Nigeria 🇳🇬.
Re: Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2023
Burob:
Like Idi Amin Dada conqueror of the British Empire, we give the Zionist Oyibos, 90 days to leave our country, or they reform themselves to the Laws of The Federation of Nigeria 🇳🇬.

What is this guy even saying.. are you ok?😂😂🏃🏃🏃

1 Like

Re: Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour by Burob: 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2023
wizelink:

Mr reader or better said professor, where was it mentioned in that article that was FG's first FEC meeting? Probably you were high on something while reading the article.
Read to comprehend, first FEC meeting since those Hypocrite labor members tabled their demands, Yes or No?

Abi no be you talk say that since October 2nd The Federal Government had not done anything to address those humbug Labor rodents’ request?
Re: Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour by wizelink(m): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2023
Burob:
Read to comprehend, first meeting since those Hypocrite labor members tabled their demands, Yes or No?
Hmm, You dey make laugh.
Re: Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour by Burob: 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2023
wizelink:

Hmm, You dey make laugh.
This isn’t amateur night @ The Apollos.
Re: Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour by Burob: 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

What is this guy even saying.. are you ok?😂😂🏃🏃🏃
Don’t believe the hype, Louis Farrakhan is a prophet, & I highly recommend that you listen to him.
Re: Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour by wizelink(m): 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2023
Burob:
This isn’t amateur night @ The Apollos.
Probably
Re: Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour by Burob: 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2023
wizelink:

Probably
Then get off this stage, because we are in rage to fight the powers that be.

Like Asiwaju we are ahead of the game, even Chitown State University knows the score.

Mumu Abubakar Malu Atiku.
Re: Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour by wizelink(m): 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2023
Never been on that stage and will never be, and don't allow your rage to swallow you.

Burob:
Then get off this stage, because we are in rage to fight the powers that be.

Like Asiwaju we are ahead of the game, even Chitown State University knows the score.

Mumu Abubakar Malu Atiku.
Re: Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour by Totalsuccess123(m): 3:39am On Oct 17, 2023
BEANS SECRET SOLUTION
Hello nairalanders, lemme first introduce myself my name is Elisha aka The Cookman
I want to ask you the following question, Please do you normally experience bloating or stomach upset or purging or heartburn after eating beans OR please do you know a friend who complains that he feels bloated or stomach upset or purging or heartburn after eating beans. I am EXCEEDINGLY GLAD to inform you that I have a BEANS SECRET SOLUTION for that girl, boy, mother or pregnant woman, child, father, pastor etc. who complains of heartburn, stomach upset, purging, boating after eating beans.

Kindly reply this comment, IF you are (or that friend is) INTERESTED to discover their BEANS SECRET SOLUTION OR kindly click the link below so that Elisha aka The Cookman can show you the BEANS SECRET SOLUTION:
https:///message/RRIP5OLWVEJQL1

Please Note: Per boiling reduces what causes the bloating, but also massively reduces vital water-soluble vitamins and minerals in the beans. My BEANS SECRET SOLUTION offers you to enjoy cooked beans without having to per boil it before and without any complications after eating it.

Re: Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour by Anonymoususher: 4:03am On Oct 17, 2023
Stupid govt.

When did RTEAN and NURTW began to represent Nigerian organized Labour?

The two main groups we know are TUC and NLC. Those are the two unions every other unions fall under.

Ode wan use MC Oluomo boys and Yoruba urchins claim kangaroo agreement.

Bastards

1 Like

Re: Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour by MyMouth(m): 5:06am On Oct 17, 2023
When will they start paying the 35k for worker? Abi that one na audio?
Re: Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour by clinician2x: 6:27am On Oct 17, 2023
Burob:
Rate comes down how, when the lazy citizens do not produce enough for export?

They cannot even produce commodities to feed themselves, let alone export for foreign exchange, let them keep deceiving themselves blaming the federal government.

How many commodities ur father produce to feed himself and you?
Re: Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour by Tbasicme: 6:33am On Oct 17, 2023
ijustdey:
…warns against interference in union matters

…meets with two factions of NURTW

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/strike-fg-okays-30-days-implementation-of-mou-with-labour/

Abeg wetin be the main point in this write up? When and how are they implementing the mou?
Re: Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour by McLizbae: 7:52am On Oct 17, 2023
Much easier or safer to believe it's all lies!
Re: Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour by okorogodwin4(m): 7:52am On Oct 17, 2023
Oga minister you didn't say anything about palliative sharing cos Southwest RICE BANDITS ARE WAITING
Re: Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour by Kukutente23: 8:01am On Oct 17, 2023
Burob:
Pass the dutchie on the left hand side.
No sense still
Re: Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour by Kukutente23: 8:01am On Oct 17, 2023
Burob:
Is that where you get your inspiration from?
Re: Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour by Sk5050: 10:00am On Oct 17, 2023
Namzy:
Lol and when 30 days are up, another meeting will be held and then mou will be changed to memorandum of action (moa) which will be included in the budget to commence Jan 1 2024
You've guess the body language of the government already. How ever let's hope for the best
Re: Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour by Miracle2020: 11:14am On Oct 17, 2023
Burob:
Indeed wailing Almijiri, Na em You dey Nairaland glued to clueless labor union issues, you can feed & pay workers, but you cannot wait for Tinubu to implement your salary increase?

Odoyo.
the foolishness in you will not allow you to see what I mean. Ok let me come down to your level.
I know that Tinubu will fail to implement it so iam praying for the 30 days strike suspension then we will lock down the country with indefinite strike.
Re: Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour by Khastro(m): 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
Chinjo2:
FG under APC never honours any agreement.
When Nigerian workers are groaning under excruciating pains, Lawmakers are sharing exortic cars to themselves.
Even Goodluck who co authored ASUU agreement did not honour it.
If we're being honest, it is better to say "majority of our politicians never honour agreements"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Applause As President Tinubu Arrives Germany For G20 'Compact With Africa' / Northern Groups Uncover Plot To Stop Tinubu In 2027 / Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.