Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan (15786 Views)

Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour / Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by wwwihy: 11:41am On Aug 29, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari and Member of the European Commission, Mr Neven Mimica during the Signing of MOU Alongside the Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD) in Yokohama Japan on August 29 2019-KW

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by Simplyleo: 11:44am On Aug 29, 2019
It is still a Photoshop, if not why was buhari jubrin pointing & shaking hands instead of signing the MoU? ~Ipob clowns.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by PureGoldh(m): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2019
I no wan talk wetin I observe sha

My people... If you need original unadulterated honey

Call or whatsapp me on 081 0166 6771

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by iluvdonjazzy: 11:59am On Aug 29, 2019
is that Photoshop again

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by OfoIgbo: 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
Mixing photoshopped pics with real photos.

We are still waiting for the 3rd leg explanation on the conference proper.

Anyway, it seems IPOB has confined Bubu to his hotelroom hideout.

When will he meet Nigerians living in Japan? grin grin grin

24 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
I just want to believe he went to japan

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by loopman: 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
Can the Ipob photo analyst show us what is wrong in these photos ?! Are there any “unknown legs” in the photos ?

Awon werey grin cheesy

38 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by loopman: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
OfoIgbo:

So it’s now mixing real photos with photoshopped. At least you agreed Bubu is in Japan. We are getting there.

Start using your brain and stop allowing the fugitive to think on your behalf grin

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by thesicilian: 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
Does he even understand what is going on there?

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by OfoIgbo: 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
loopman:

So it’s now mixing real photos with photoshopped. At least you agreed Bubu is in Japan. We are getting there.

Start using your brain and stop allowing the fugitive to think on your behalf grin

No one has ever denied he's in Japan. In fact, IPOB even sent out the dullard's travel schedules some days ago. What I know IPOB is saying is that as of yesterday BUHARI did not attend the conference (possibly today also).

The room where he signed the supposed MOU with EU was exactly the same room where the dullard was pictured with some governors, a few days even before the conference started, so I know the MOU was not signed at the conference venue. It must have been his hideout hotelroom, or it could be another photoshop job. I won't even be surprised if it turns out the MOU was not signed today, and it could be a total photoshop job also. In fact, you can't trust anything coming out from the stables of Adesina

The simple fact is that Buhari is scared shit-less of IPOB and he doesn't wanna make the Nigerian embassy, his base of operations grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by gurunlocker: 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
No be today he don dey sign paper, yet no result..

I remember yeye Chinese yuan scam. grin

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by majamajic(m): 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
he is pointing not signing

Nigeria don't have respect in African Union again , see as other Presidents dey outshine our president , Obasanjo will stand gbidigbam !!! sign everything come Naija side

is this a laughing matter ?

if he enter Naija he go mean , travel out u see him all smiles

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by semyman: 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
Simplyleo:
It is still a Photoshop, if not why was buhari jubrin pointing & shaking hands instead of signing the MoU? ~Ipob clowns.
Margot

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by DennisEche(m): 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
HOPE BUBU NO SIGN OFF NAIJA

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by storageboy: 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
cheesy
Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by Abalado(f): 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
I thought they said this man is not in Japan na, or is it Jubril that is signing the MOU ni,, IPOB over to u please,, what's going on in Japan

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by DaddyYeeboz: 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
OfoIgbo:

He has met with Nigerians Biafrans can go hang.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by DaddyYeeboz: 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
OfoIgbo:

No one has ever denied he's in Japan. In fact, IPOB even sent out the dullard's travel schedules some days ago. What I know IPOB is saying is that as of yesterday BUHARI did not attend the conference (possibly today also).

The room where he signed the supposed MOU with EU was exactly the same room where the dullard was pictured with some governors, a few days even before the conference started, so I know the MOU was not signed at the conference. It must have been his hideout hotelroom, or it could be another photoshop job.

The simple fact is that Buhari is scared shit-less of IPOB and he doesn't wanna make the Nigerian embassy, his base of operations grin grin grin

Buhari is scared of Ipob?

E be like say the koboko your papa chop for Buratai hand never do you.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by EkunKekere: 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
Wonder if the dullard even understands what he is signing? He may even have signed away your destiny and you're here trying to earn your 30k like an obedient BMC slave.

Simplyleo:

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by Blingblings(m): 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
Op Buhari is pointing his finger and you said he's signing what?? Like sey brain dey pain you ba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by Abalado(f): 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
I hope Buhari won't just be chaking his head when others are talking there, he may not understand what they as saying, or may be he went there with an interpreter sha,, bubu master

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by datola: 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
Hmmm...

Our president looks excited this time around.
Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by Ayoswit(f): 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
The most travelled president in the world yet the country still dey bad undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by crownwealth: 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
Lifeless FC

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by kunmiiii: 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
loopman:

Ahh, getting there kee? Don't hold your breath, Na just momentary lapse in confusion, these guys can't be helped or reasoned with.

16 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultists Attack Ogun APC Campaign, Kill Two / Governor Adeleke Launches Pro-masses 100 Days Programme / Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.