Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels (25111 Views)

Marseille Vs Lyon Game Called OFF After Shocking Case Of Team Coach Attacked / Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels / Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Drsmartphilips: 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
Christistruth00:

He deliberately laid down his life to save all Mankind
he didn't he was helpless even Allah denied him he cried Allah Allah lamasabachtani
Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Arabiyyas: 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
Christian kill their fellow Christians after Islam are terrorist

chaaaai dis one pain me undecidedChristian kill their fellow Christians after Islam are terrorist

chaaaai dis one pain me
Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Daystar7: 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
Bigchristo:
You fail to also acknowledge the fact that they also have hand in making these people refugees in their own countries, if the NATO stop destroying Middle East all in the name of peace keeping mission these people won’t be migrating to another countries

You're very useless.. y'all Muslim kill yourselves, America come into make peace, instead of seeking Assylum in Saudi or any other country in the Persian Gulf they instead go to the west y'all claim to hate. Look at you shamelessly justifying evil. Evil 'll never depart from your house

11 Likes

Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by CJStarz: 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2023
No CCTV to trace the terrorist?
Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by xtervaganza(m): 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2023
Islam is a disease. A mental illness

7 Likes

Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Drsmartphilips: 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2023
Daystar7:

Terrorist, you'll die a shameful death
pig you will be roasted and eaten alive.
Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Thinkfree(m): 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
OGwales:
It shall never be well with any Hamas sympathizer on this forum. You will never know peace for the rest of your life... you all can see the evil Allah characters exhibited in all his followers - human breasts.

At the junction, I am 100% in support of Israel doing the needful. Level Gaza exterminate all Muslims.

Rubbish
it shall be well with not because you said anything meaningful but because if is not well with all the supporters of Israel I know it will affect me in one way or the other
Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Benwallt(m): 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
Sunday Igboho was on a flight to Belgium last week, Yes or No?

Ekpa, ipob number 2 is yards away

Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by MadarasBlade(m): 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2023
My god, i hate islam so much.

5 Likes

Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by AskProf: 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
Bebeix:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
0[/color][color=dark]801
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.

5 Likes

Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by beejay85: 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
Sunday Igboho was on a flight to Belgium last week, Yes or No?
There you are! The local herb recommended for ur mental case was meant to be served hot...
Drinking it cold will make u see Germany and think it's Belgium grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by AskProf: 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2023
Bebeix:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
0678[/color]
[color=dark]6041
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.
Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Idaytesj29(m): 10:55pm On Oct 16, 2023
Higherthan:
Islam, RELIGION OF PISS
But wait to see some OSU 🐷 whose region is no different from Islamic nationa blaming Islam.
A place where them dey beat and slap person papa and mama, where you mustn't go out on Monday.
Na them go condemn the ACT pass.... Hypocrites.

They will agree this is a terrorist act, but shell ing Gaza and other parts of palestine, wipping 27 family off the surface of the earth forever is justice , deserved and not terrorism.
Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by viodemus: 10:55pm On Oct 16, 2023
Don't bring islamics including the Nigerian ones in to beautiful and purposeful christian or non islamist countries, for now, they are very ungrateful and almost always have a hidden hateful agenda.

Give the igbos and similar ideology tribes the jobs, with humane pay, for short sprouts. Am not talking about slave camps but a better holistic program.

I pray for the healing of those affected

1 Like

Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by naijamerican: 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2023
Islam is an evil religion

3 Likes

Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by MDK777: 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2023
Higherthan:
Islam, RELIGION OF PISS
But wait to see some OSU 🐷 whose region is no different from Islamic nationa blaming Islam.
A place where them dey beat and slap person papa and mama, where you mustn't go out on Monday.
Na them go condemn the ACT pass.... Hypocrites.
no be those ipobarians , product of baby factories,drug dealers, harlot,419

1 Like

Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by KpukpuyekePikin(f): 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2023
OGwales:
It shall never be well with any Hamas sympathizer on this forum. You will never know peace for the rest of your life... you all can see the evil Allah characters exhibited in all his followers - human breasts.

At the junction, I am 100% in support of Israel doing the needful. Level Gaza exterminate all Muslims.

Rubbish

Cc: freestuffsng
Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by tyup(m): 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2023
AskProf:

Are you cursed?

How will you know?? Besides, how possible is it to own 18 bank accounts?
Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Iamzik: 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2023
Zupay:
European countries should be stricter with allowing migrants from certain countries into their territories.

Too late to cry over spilt milk. They are done for. Next will be US and Canada. UK and Germany are already a caliphate....just a matter of time.

Plus these stupid Europeans will be doing gay and lesbian or have just one girl child while the jihadists are having 20 children each. In just one generation they will outnumber the indigenes and start electing their people to government (shebi na democracy)

Na that time Europeans head go correct

Hats off to Poland, Sweden and Russia. You do anyhow you see anyhow

7 Likes

Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Bigchristo: 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2023
Daystar7:

You're very useless.. y'all Muslim kill yourselves, America come into make peace, instead of seeking Assylum in Saudi or any other country in the Persian Gulf they instead go to the west y'all claim to hate. Look at you shamelessly justifying evil. Evil 'll never depart from your house
You see how senseless you sound? To start with I am not even a Muslim, but if you’re current about international politics you will understand what I highlighted in my previous post, The Middle East aren’t killing themselves it was the same people you said they coming in to make peace that orchestrated those conflicts you are seeing, how would America be funding rebels to force a government administration in another country to step down simply because they didn’t dance to their tunes or be a puppet, I can give you plenty of evidence in regards to this they’re currently pressing your country president to go to war with Niger military coups to destabilize that country soon the peace you are enjoying in West Africa will be gone when they invade Niger by using ECOWAS and 70% of ECOWAS troops are Nigerian military just don’t open your eyes to think differently allow some countries to deceive you with their greed for power and resources, wake up I am a Christian I can not support lies and deceit that’s all they give you in Africa you know nothing about what is going on in the Middle East if your eyes are open to it you will see how much they’ve deceived you🤣😂😂
Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Numerouno94(m): 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
Islam is the number one problem we have in this world. 80% of Muslims re bastard terrorists, while 99% re terrorist apologist.

All the fvking bastard terrorists re Muslims while all the Muslims re potential fvking bastard terrorists.

I would rather worship a stone and become a native doctor than to become a Muslim. These guys re terrorism personified. Spit on all bastard fvking Muslims all over the world.

7 Likes

Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Tetraozonaitera: 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
look how white they react just because of two people dead ,here Fulani herdsmen dey kill our people daily everybody dey move on with their daily lives

Because na Dem dey rule naw.

Wetin we for do.
Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Tetraozonaitera: 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

Omo

Your brain should be donated to the lab for a comprehensive research on stvpidity

grin
Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Daystar7: 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
Bigchristo:
You see how senseless you sound? To start with I am not even a Muslim, but if you’re current about international politics you will understand what I highlighted in my previous post, The Middle East aren’t killing themselves it was the same people you said they coming in to make peace that orchestrated those conflicts you are seeing, how would America be funding rebels to force a government administration in another country to step down simply because they didn’t dance to their tunes or be a puppet, I can give you plenty of evidence in regards to this they’re currently pressing your country president to go to war with Niger military coups to destabilize that country soon the peace you are enjoying in West Africa will be gone when they invade Niger by using ECOWAS and 70% of ECOWAS troops are Nigerian military just don’t open your eyes to think differently allow some countries to deceive you with their greed for power and resources, wake up I am a Christian I can not support lies and deceit that’s all they give you in Africa you know nothing about what is going on in the Middle East if your eyes are open to it you will see how much they’ve deceived you🤣😂😂

You said so much but made no point, u are a head slammer, u just tried justifying terrorism by saying America is the cause of them killing people. America has no business with the middle East, you Muslims kill yourselves for fun when there's no innocent Christians or Jews to kill. Now get lost you terrorist

6 Likes

Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Bigchristo: 11:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
Daystar7:

You said so much but made no point, u are a head slammer, u just tried justifying terrorism by saying America is the cause of them killing people. America has no business with the middle East, you Muslims kill yourselves for fun when there's no innocent Christians or Jews to kill. Now get lost you terrorist
You be mumu 😂😂
Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by ericmor: 11:28pm On Oct 16, 2023
olakraft:
Belgium is the one of the headquarters of Islamist terrorists in Europe. Since they burnt a Quran in Sweden, they must have been targeting Swedes to retaliate for the Quran burning...

The above is, of course, hypothetical. The facts are subject to police findings.

Islam is a religion of peace
Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by 3seriez(m): 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
That's what you get when you bring home an infested firewoods.
The Western Europe open their arms wide to Arab-Muslims jihadists in the name of liberalism.

Lol. Islamaphobes as usual. Islam dey give people sleepless nights. grin
Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Amayabor1: 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
Islam = terrorism.

Very demonic religion.

4 Likes

Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by mpire: 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
he didn't he was helpless even Allah denied him he cried Allah Allah lamasabachtani

Who the fvck is allah? Is it the same allah akboom you guys shout before you blow yourselves up? Allah is not God, he doesn't exist, Mohammed us a pedophile. Your future is eternity in the lake of fire, if you die this deluded.

3 Likes

Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by mpire: 11:42pm On Oct 16, 2023
Bigchristo:

You're retarded, who gives a fcvk who you are. If you're not ashamed of being a Muslim you won't spend every day of your life on nairaland starting your posts with "I'm not even a Muslim". Who cares? You're just ashamed you're a descendant of the slave woman, and pedophile worshipper.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by rspy: 11:44pm On Oct 16, 2023
Igbo ancestors rejected Islam, they knew it was a terrorists cult

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Wins 2019 UEFA Champions League Forward Of The Year Award / Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn / Pictures Of Gianni Infantino And Babajide Sanwo-Olu At The Aisha Buhari Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.