Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels (25061 Views)

Marseille Vs Lyon Game Called OFF After Shocking Case Of Team Coach Attacked / Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels / Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by 43Ronin: 11:49pm On Oct 16, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Europe is beginning to pay for opening their borders to these terrorists, may the soul of the dead rest in peace...

Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands and England has become a place where terrorists are groomed, while Egypt, Jordan and rest of the Arab countries continue to reject their own people from seeking refuge in their country europe continue to foolishly open their borders to these terrorists disguising as refugees.....
because they hate black people. They had thousands of migrants at their camp but refuse to grant them asylum. their racism is their undoing and I feel no pity for them.
Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by zumbigbo(m): 11:50pm On Oct 16, 2023
Is this football hooliganism?
Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Bigchristo: 11:59pm On Oct 16, 2023
mpire:

You're retarded, who gives a fcvk who you are. If you're not ashamed of being a Muslim you won't spend every day of your life on nairaland starting your posts with "I'm not even a Muslim". Who cares? You're just ashamed you're a descendant of the slave woman, and pedophile worshipper.
You must be blind, it seems you have hate in your heart for Muslims with the word coming out from your mouth, I can never hide it if am that religious, na your mumu na too much I never see where Muslim for Dey bear Chris so just Dey play
Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Dayvidblue: 12:00am On Oct 17, 2023
Jayokey:
Why is every terrorist a Muslim?
That is because terrorism is best way a muslim can endear himself to allah.

3 Likes

Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by damosade(m): 12:03am On Oct 17, 2023
Oga oo.. they have come again.

2 Likes

Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Dayvidblue: 12:04am On Oct 17, 2023
NairalandGossip:
All terrorists are Muslims but not all Muslims are terrorists
it is just a strand of a spider's web that exists between being a muslim and being a terrorist.

4 Likes

Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Moneyyyy09: 12:15am On Oct 17, 2023
Muslim terrorists about to invade Sweden

3 Likes

Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by zoedew: 12:49am On Oct 17, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
That's what you get when you bring home an infested firewoods.
The Western Europe open their arms wide to Arab-Muslims jihadists in the name of liberalism.
Belgistan loading. Europe learning nothing from history.

4 Likes

Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Owochogod: 1:08am On Oct 17, 2023
Very devilish religion.

3 Likes

Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Free2Fly: 2:50am On Oct 17, 2023
HonNL:
Sweden players have decided to not play the 2nd half against Belgium in Brussels after the news came that 2 Swedish fans were shot dead by a Terrorist near the stadium area before the game.

SOURCE

Words of the terrorist, Slayem Slouma, hours before he shot two Swedish fans

Allegedly, the assailant exclaimed the Arabic phrase “Allah hu Akbar,” which is sometimes translated as “God is great,” but in this context conveys the meaning of “Allah is greater [than your God].” As of now, the suspect remains at large.

Earlier in the day, he had written a message about the Muslim child stabbed in Chicago this Sunday, explaining that if he had been a Christian, “we would have called it terrorism and not a brutal crime.”

Belgian Red Devils

The world needs to urgently do something to end Islam; it is a terror group, not a religion.

I've been telling anyone that cares to listen about this truth, but some idiotic 'woke' people are still busy singing #freepalestine terrorists.

These 2 victims may even be among such uninformed and ignorant people!

As long as you're not a Muslim, Islam doesn't care about your life, and their terrorists won't spare you.

Be wise and join the campaign to end these evil people.

VIVA ISRAEL! Islamic terrorism must fail.

6 Likes

Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Thoughty2(m): 3:00am On Oct 17, 2023
Idaytesj29:

They will agree this is a terrorist act, but shell ing Gaza and other parts of palestine, wipping 27 family off the surface of the earth forever is justice , deserved and not terrorism.

I like when people think deeply before they make statements.

What caused Israel to start the shelling?

Why would Hamas claim to fight Israel and target innocent Israeli citizens, rape women and kill babies? Why didn't they go only for their military?

Why do majority of Palestines support what Hamas did unprovoked?

Didn't Israel tell the civilians of Northern Gaza to move to the south before they started the shelling?

Why is Hamas insisting that no Palestine should move? Aren't they trying to have human shields so they play the victim card?

When you answer these questions, you would see why Israel is totally justified to do what they are doing.

I may have just ended Gaza with 3 nuclear bombs and watch the world burn if Hamas did such to my family/citizen. Thank God I dont have such powers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Beuberry(f): 3:06am On Oct 17, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
Sunday Igboho was on a flight to Belgium last week, Yes or No?
Your handle ll put you in trouble
Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by BeaconV1(m): 3:54am On Oct 17, 2023
Do you findings and you will see that those terrorists are Muslims avenging for there god

1 Like

Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by jaxxy(m): 4:21am On Oct 17, 2023
This is very wrong.
Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by ojobek: 4:48am On Oct 17, 2023
When your government shield you in committing atrocities against Islam by burning our Holy book, these people condemning this attack where jubilating then.what goes around,comes around.Next time you will not support oppressors and unjust beings.
Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 4:49am On Oct 17, 2023
NairalandGossip:
All terrorists are Muslims but not all Muslims are terrorists

All Muslims are terrorist, just wait for the right time, they will manisfest.

2 Likes

Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Subonbon(m): 4:54am On Oct 17, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
look how white they react just because of two people dead ,here Fulani herdsmen dey kill our people daily everybody dey move on with their daily lives
and people no dey even see am as anything cry... They God have mercy
Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by thunderbabs: 5:10am On Oct 17, 2023
But why are Muslims around the world Pests. Were you just created primarily to destroy life and peace?

It beats my imagination a Muslim wakes up and all he thinks is to cause chaos even when the other man has done him nothing. Looks like a curse though

2 Likes

Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Tetrahedron: 5:18am On Oct 17, 2023
That is why I love my igbo brothers, they give both fulani and their SW slaves wotowoto!
Now to yoruba muslims- “e je ki ori yin pe”
“let your head be correct”” because you are a yoruba first before religion, if not, you will have your self to blame!

1 Like

Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by okoroemeka(m): 5:35am On Oct 17, 2023
olakraft:
Belgium is one of the headquarters of Islamist terrorists in Europe. Since they burnt a Quran in Sweden, they must have been targeting Swedes to retaliate for the Quran burning...

The above is, of course, hypothetical. The facts are subject to police findings.
i wonder why Allah cannot fight such battles,Islam is just too violent

1 Like

Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:38am On Oct 17, 2023
Alvin212:

And Sunday igbogho is a Yoruba man

A Yoruba Muslim

Hmm

Igboho is a nominal Christian and staunch traditionalist (aka JAZZMAN).

Nothing remotely Islamic about him.

Plus, he went to Germany.
Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:40am On Oct 17, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

All Muslims are terrorist, just wait for the right time, they will manisfest.

Just go to face-me-I-slap you ghetto settings and see.

Those guys are something else.
Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Germi9: 6:05am On Oct 17, 2023
southsouthking:

Exactly my thought.
Make them come try am for Edo if their body nor go dey.
Men mount for edo na
Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by APCNig: 6:12am On Oct 17, 2023
MorataFC:
Jesus is coming very very soon.

The video of the terrorist
https:///Klaus_Arminius/status/1714001389880259026?s=20

Old story from over 2000 years
Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Drsmartphilips: 6:12am On Oct 17, 2023
mpire:

Who the fvck is allah? Is it the same allah akboom you guys shout before you blow yourselves up? Allah is not God, he doesn't exist, Mohammed us a pedophile. Your future is eternity in the lake of fire, if you die this deluded.
Allah is the creator of your Jesus you cry to day and night
Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by APCNig: 6:14am On Oct 17, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
The Western Europe open their arms wide to Arab-Muslims jihadists in the name of liberalism.

What do we say about your sisters that are selling their bodies in hotels in the Arab nations? What about your so called Christian doctors and nurses that are slaving in the Arab nations? Should Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, Dubai also eject them?
Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by bewla(m): 6:20am On Oct 17, 2023
OGwales:
It shall never be well with any Hamas sympathizer on this forum. You will never know peace for the rest of your life... you all can see the evil Allah characters exhibited in all his followers - human breasts.

At the junction, I am 100% in support of Israel doing the needful. Level Gaza exterminate all Muslims.

Rubbish
Why don't you do it your self if they fail to do it

What is the difference between you and the terrorist
None you are only a waiting calamity to happen
Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Matini24(m): 6:30am On Oct 17, 2023
Jesus is coming again

Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Doris4ever(m): 6:38am On Oct 17, 2023
Is very painful to see football fans been killed. Football is supposed to be enjoyable and a unifying factor for all races, tribes and religion.

Meanwhile,
I'm an experience driver in Lagos. I need a car to drive on uber/bolt for weekly remittance.
Please if you have a car for me, quote me or check my contact on my profile.
Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Godian45(m): 6:46am On Oct 17, 2023
ojobek:
When your government shield you in committing atrocities against Islam by burning our Holy book, these people condemning this attack where jubilating then.what goes around,comes around.Next time you will not support oppressors and unjust beings.
Terrorist spotted
Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Timoleon(m): 6:47am On Oct 17, 2023
olakraft:
Belgium is one of the headquarters of Islamist terrorists in Europe. Since they burnt a Quran in Sweden, they must have been targeting Swedes to retaliate for the Quran burning...

The above is, of course, hypothetical. The facts are subject to police findings.

The reason for the murder is there in the article. A Muslim kid had been murdered in Chicago.
Re: Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by zeenaman: 6:49am On Oct 17, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana / 'He Won 3 World Cups': Brazil's Pele Remains The Greatest Player Ever – Oliseh / Pictures Of Gianni Infantino And Babajide Sanwo-Olu At The Aisha Buhari Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.