Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,236 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets (40775 Views)

Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics / Japanese PM, Kishida Evacuated After Bomb Scare, Suspect Apprehended / US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by 007Marvel(m): 7:19am On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Haha
Incoming incoming! Take cover

Israel think They will just level hamas without them fighting back

Let the fight begin

Nobody be super man for this life

Body go still tell Israel

Na so Russia dey feel say Ukraine na push over

But Body tell Russia army small. He choke them for throat
Make Israel dey play...Iran dey warm up. Turkey ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท go soon put hand for the matter
Then Israel go be desert. God's own nation my ass

Adding Turkey gave you up! A NATO member attacking Israel, it just shows how misinformed you are! Here's something for you.

Amos 1:6

1 Like

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by GUNITGuy: 7:19am On Oct 17, 2023
Kenmatt:
Nawawa!!!

Isreal should take a chill pill.

If they think this is a format to reclaim Gaza before approaching West Bank, it will not work.

Their target is even as far as Seria, Lebanon, Egypt and what have you, but many a member of Nairaland don't know that.

They are just been driven by sentiments and sympathy.
Those nations would end up in Jewish hands with the way they are going about their Relationship with Isreal since they don't want Isreal they would eventually loose all their nations to Isreal as soon as they embark on another Arab war this time Jews would occupy all their territories and Colonize them for another thousand years ...
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by fred04(m): 7:23am On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Haha

Let the fight begin

Make Israel dey play...Iran dey warm up. Turkey ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท go soon put hand for the matter
Be deceiving yourself
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Lovenorth: 7:25am On Oct 17, 2023
MrFixIt007:

Goat spotted
I stand with Palestinian people

1 Like

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by GUNITGuy: 7:27am On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Haha

Let the fight begin

Lol another colonialism is coming for them and it's going to be Jewish...If another attempt to go into war with Isreal by Turkey, Iran Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, or all those enemies of the Jews this time they would be severely dealt with to the extent of Relinquishing all their territories to the Nations of Isreal .....The 6day haven't taught them a lesson ask the Egyptians and the Nazis how they ended ....
God promised them all those lands in the middle east and they are already helping Isreal get them faster by attacking the little one they have ....
The whole Isreal isn't up to Ibadan or even Lagos state and yet they agree to part with some yet they don't want Peace except they take all ...Its not going to happen
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Lovenorth: 7:32am On Oct 17, 2023
nnachukz:

The war will not just stop at Isreal if those people join. They know the collateral damage they will bring to their citizens as Isreal will take the war to them. Another factor that those people know which you don't know is that they can launch thousands of rockets to Isreal and majority of them intercepted in the sky but when Isreal launch theirs, majority of them will hit the target. That is why none of them has joined alone, they are looking for a joint force against Isreal to minimise the effect it will have on each of the participating countries.
This your proposition would not stop US and UK to completely evacuate their citizens from the evil Israel
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by MrsTblooms: 7:34am On Oct 17, 2023
We stand by Palestine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by PaNnamdi: 7:35am On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Haha

Let the fight begin

Look at this one.well I see reason why isreali cut off Gaza water.infact if I were isreal pm Gaza nor suppose get water for 1000 years.
Evil men from a cursed religion
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by isahsalee: 7:36am On Oct 17, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
For Gaza shall be deserted, and Ashkelon shall become a desolation; Ashdod's people shall be driven out at noon, and Ekron shall be uprooted.
Zephaniah 2:4 ESV

And the territory of the Canaanites extended from Sidon in the direction of Gerar as far as Gaza, and in the direction of Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboiim, as far as Lasha.

Genesis 10:19.

Then went Samson to Gaza, and saw there an harlot, and went in unto her

Judges 16:1

Thus says the Lord of host, the Lion of the tribe of Judah.

Gaza is cursed for life, Israel and Palestine will continue to fight and Israel will continue to kill them. No peace or agreement can change the words of God.

Will continue to kill each other, killings is on both sides.
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by isahsalee: 7:40am On Oct 17, 2023
OGwales:
Israel should do the needful... make Dem no mumu themselves. These Arabian human breasts don't deserve to live.

Exterminate these animals once and for all. We need peace in the world.

Because they're not created by God abi?, you the play!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Bighead95(m): 7:44am On Oct 17, 2023
Tekuku:

Heaven were some no go even near

Na mumu Dem be BRAINWASHED idiots na hin most of Dem be .

I ask one person say if Canadian or Saudi Arabia visa sure for am ... Which one e go go to hustle ..

Omo this guy shock me with SAUDI ARABIA visa ooo
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Alexanderobi: 7:45am On Oct 17, 2023
It is a shame you write so ignorantly about something you have no idea of.
You think the war in Ukraine is between Russia and Ukraine?
Maybe you also think Israel is on it's own

Hemeenworth:
Haha

Let the fight begin

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Akhee: 7:48am On Oct 17, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
For Gaza shall be deserted, and Ashkelon shall become a desolation; Ashdod's people shall be driven out at noon, and Ekron shall be uprooted.

And the territory of the Canaanites extended from Sidon in the direction of Gerar as far as Gaza, and in the direction of Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboiim, as far as Lasha.

Gaza is cursed for life, Israel and Palestine will continue to fight and Israel will continue to kill them. No peace or agreement can change the words of God.
Is this from old testament or new testament?
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by LegallyBlunt: 7:54am On Oct 17, 2023
Postinor:
yes they should die I hate evil people
Then they will be deaths both sides of the divide.
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by LegallyBlunt: 7:55am On Oct 17, 2023
Proudlyngwa:

The state of Israel is an illegal state and until it is abolished, there will be no peace in the middle east.
Read proper history not emotional history.
What are the xtics of an illegal state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by compton11(m): 7:56am On Oct 17, 2023
OGwales:
Israel should do the needful... make Dem no mumu themselves. These Arabian human breasts don't deserve to live.

Exterminate these animals once and for all. We need peace in the world.
and if they give your dumbass visa to UAE now,u will go
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by cliffypatt(m): 7:58am On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Haha

Let the fight begin

The United States will interfere, same as the UK and other allies too. For your information, Iran isn't as powerful as you think.
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 7:59am On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Haha

Let the fight begin

I don't understand what gave this Zionist in Israel the mind to ask the owner of the land to leave, unfortunately for Israel they are sorrounded North , South, by Arab countries, syria, Jordan, Turkey, Egypt. Iran I'd far but intact. How would Israel survive the unslaught against the pelestinian without meeting it's Waterloo
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Flows001(m): 8:01am On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Haha

Let the fight begin

See as body dey sweet you, because of rockets wey no even land for Israel, I thought you all were protesting all over the world, so na because una been dey lose?? grin grin

In case you have forgotten, HAMAS initially fired more than 4000 rockets into Israel, and those over 4000 rockets could not do any harm to them..

Go to Google and check for "The 6 days war", you will find out this same Israel fought against Egypt, Jordan, Syria, and many other Arab allied nations AT THE SAME TIME, and DEFEATED them all, which resulted to Israel capturing more land and expanding their territory..

Dey play, even Iran knows the implication of getting involved, na world war 3 go begin instantly.

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by dappydozzy(m): 8:05am On Oct 17, 2023
Fuckyoumod:

Well done, bible monger, Are you talking about Gaza as a territory or people living there. 75% of Palestinians living in Gaza are not originally from Gaza, they were displaced to live there as refugees by the Zionist occupation forces. And they were not allowed to return. Gaza itself is a conglomeration of refugee camps. The largest open air prison in the world. Because Gaza itself is cursed as you said, Isreali forces that make any incursion there, will simply be drenched in their blood . They wont return.
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by XTHRONE(m): 8:06am On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Haha

Let the fight begin

Lol, how Muslim lunatics think, this is just how Hamas thought in the first place. What is stopping Iran from joining imo, I thought they said if Isreal enter Gaza they will join the war, Iran is even praying for Iran to join so that they will inflict Iran a deep wound that will take yrs to recover from
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by emmyN(m): 8:15am On Oct 17, 2023
olakraft:
All those claiming Israel is attacking Palestine unlawfully, what about all these rockets they send into Israel?

Is it because Israel has a better defence system that nobody talks about these issues? Imagine if there was no Iron Dome in Israel, the whole country would have been reduced to rubbles.

The media has not been fair to Israel. Each time they defend themselves, they claim it's bullying and always go back to occupation of the land, as though the same location isn't their own ancestral land as well... It's not a crime to be strong!

Above all, I pray for peace ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ

Israel had a iron some the night of the attack yet over a thousand people died. You can imagine what could have happened if they didn't.
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Mobahd: 8:23am On Oct 17, 2023
HonNL:
Israel's parliament had to be evacuated as air raid sirens warned of incoming rockets.

This is a lie

Lies
Are you lie Mohammed
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Amaggedon: 8:25am On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Haha

Let the fight begin

You think iran and turkey has better military than the USA that is already present in the mediterrenean? Iran or what ever can only mouth and nothing else

1 Like

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by gassbee: 8:25am On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Haha

Let the fight begin

isreal just dey beat chest like say him dey too strong, if only the US can just stay out of this conflict, Isreal wil be dealth with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Krismas(m): 8:27am On Oct 17, 2023
Fuckyoumod:

cheesy Canโ€™t u see by yourself how USELESS your god is? A peaceless bloody god? Rubbish. You worshipping a demon
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by compton11(m): 8:30am On Oct 17, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Those nations would end up in Jewish hands with the way they are going about their Relationship with Isreal since they don't want Isreal they would eventually loose all their nations to Isreal as soon as they embark on another Arab war this time Jews would occupy all their territories and Colonize them for another thousand years ...
mumu u be

Your ass thought UAE and other Arab countries don't have army like Palestine?
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by compton11(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2023
PaNnamdi:

Look at this one.well I see reason why isreali cut off Gaza water.infact if I were isreal pm Gaza nor suppose get water for 1000 years.
Evil men from a cursed religion
your ass knew Israel hate Christians right?
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Artist002(m): 8:36am On Oct 17, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Beautiful work of Art ! Your work looks quite familiar to me and this is why I'll like to know if you attended Obafemi Awolowo University,Ife ? I know a guy with similar talents who was a student of AOU,Ife some years back.
Thank you
I am a student of federal university of technology, Akure
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Krismas(m): 8:36am On Oct 17, 2023
cliffypatt:

The United States will interfere, same as the UK and other allies too. For your information, Iran isn't as powerful as you think.
grin And do u know how many countries are on the side of the Palestinians?? Pakistan, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Russia Turkey India south-Africa, Iran and over 125 countries all over the world grin
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Expanse2020(m): 8:38am On Oct 17, 2023
MrFixIt007:

Goat spotted
I dey watch Tv yesterday come see how Israel soldiers dey hide behind thank dey run back with all Thier technology them still de catch Dem...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peskov: We Have Suffered Losses But Our Mission Is To Prevent World War III / Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA / Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.