Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets (40771 Views)

Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics / Japanese PM, Kishida Evacuated After Bomb Scare, Suspect Apprehended / US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by VEHINTOLAR: 8:38am On Oct 17, 2023
Artist002:

Thank you
I am a student of federal university of technology, Akure

It's alright. Do have a pleasant day.

1 Like

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Krismas(m): 8:40am On Oct 17, 2023
gassbee:
isreal just dey beat chest like say him dey too strong, if only the US can just stay out of this conflict, Isreal wil be dealth with
grin Don’t worry. Even the USA can’t save Israel dis time. America go collect WOTOWOTO if she try rubbish

1 Like

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by 2elliot: 8:41am On Oct 17, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
For Gaza shall be deserted, and Ashkelon shall become a desolation; Ashdod's people shall be driven out at noon, and Ekron shall be uprooted.
Zephaniah 2:4 ESV

And the territory of the Canaanites extended from Sidon in the direction of Gerar as far as Gaza, and in the direction of Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboiim, as far as Lasha.

Genesis 10:19.

Then went Samson to Gaza, and saw there an harlot, and went in unto her

Judges 16:1

Thus says the Lord of host, the Lion of the tribe of Judah.

Gaza is cursed for life, Israel and Palestine will continue to fight and Israel will continue to kill them. No peace or agreement can change the words of God.
Only the Antichrist will bring peace between these two. But that peace will be short lived. I believe Donald Trump is the Antichrist. The stage is being set for him to come in and make peace between them.
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Krismas(m): 8:46am On Oct 17, 2023
Flows001:

See as body dey sweet you, because of rockets wey no even land for Israel, I thought you all were protesting all over the world, so na because una been dey lose?? grin grin

In case you have forgotten, HAMAS initially fired more than 4000 rockets into Israel, and those over 4000 rockets could not do any harm to them..

Go to Google and check for "The 6 days war", you will find out this same Israel fought against Egypt, Jordan, Syria, and many other Arab allied nations AT THE SAME TIME, and DEFEATED them all, which resulted to Israel capturing more land and expanding their territory..

Dey play, even Iran knows the implication of getting involved, na world war 3 go begin instantly.
grin For ur mind? The most recent war na YUM KIPPUR war. Go check how Egypt use Israel rub ground. This time even America go collect. Continue
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by victorsola: 8:47am On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Haha
Incoming incoming! Take cover

Israel think They will just level hamas without them fighting back

Let the fight begin

Nobody be super man for this life

Body go still tell Israel

Na so Russia dey feel say Ukraine na push over

But Body tell Russia army small. He choke them for throat
Make Israel dey play...Iran dey warm up. Turkey 🇹🇷 go soon put hand for the matter
Then Israel go be desert. God's own nation my ass
by the time Israel throw one tsar bomb enter Iran, and the whole of nato begin dey finish all this smaller countries u Dey talk . Bro u go feel am for ur bedroom . The moment external factors enter it’s no more Israel fight and if nato decide not to join just expect the rain of nuclear weapons. And that slammer wount just wipe the whole Iran, turkey and even your bedroom
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by ojobek: 8:50am On Oct 17, 2023
It is pathetic to see Christian's praying for destruction of Palestine,Isreal concern about Jesus is that he was illegitimate son of a prostitute call Marry.They never believe in him unlike Muslim that believe in miraculous birth of Jesus.
Fuckyoumod:
For Gaza shall be deserted, and Ashkelon shall become a desolation; Ashdod's people shall be driven out at noon, and Ekron shall be uprooted.
Zephaniah 2:4 ESV

And the territory of the Canaanites extended from Sidon in the direction of Gerar as far as Gaza, and in the direction of Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboiim, as far as Lasha.

Genesis 10:19.

Then went Samson to Gaza, and saw there an harlot, and went in unto her

Judges 16:1

Thus says the Lord of host, the Lion of the tribe of Judah.

Gaza is cursed for life, Israel and Palestine will continue to fight and Israel will continue to kill them. No peace or agreement can change the words of God.

1 Like

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Postinor: 8:52am On Oct 17, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
Then they will be deaths both sides of the divide.
yes, and also death on all land grabbers
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Emola12(m): 8:53am On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Haha

Let the fight begin

Make Israel dey play...Iran dey warm up. Turkey 🇹🇷 go soon put hand for the matter
okay the rest Christian country will now sleep abi dey play you will see war
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by ReubenE(m): 8:55am On Oct 17, 2023
Edusouls:
guy Iran bad for Middle East even USA cannot even dare to invade them na suicide for USA, why do u think USA is sending troops, strike groups and aircraft carriers to the Middle East, Biden would visit on Wednesday, blinken is running up and down in the Middle East begging for peace, 2000 marine would be deployed towards that place in the coming days, just cos of one nation IRAN, fear them brother
My brother, you are not getting the point. The US is actually doing that to intimidate them because they are not on the same level, that is the point I am trying to point out. Like I made clear in my lead post, it is nonsensical for any one to bring Iran into the discourse of global power play where the likes of US is fishing. Iran is a local champion and not even a regional power. There's no power metric that Iran is leading in the middle east. They are not the biggest regional economy and certainly not the strongest military where the likes of economic blocs like the UAE and Israel in terms of military. Iran that could not even tame Iraq.
This is not an attempt to downgrade them because they have a resilient population and have some very good scientists but seeing people use them to measure d!ck with the likes of the US and Israel is really annoying.

Israel has been bombing their assets in Syria for years now, what did they do, nothing. They could not even shoot down one Israeli plane in Syrian territory not to talk of attacking the homeland of Israel.
Even the smallest man on earth can inflict injuries on his opponent that's why Iran has been left alone and again, breaking Iran down will create serious regional problems because it would be a hotbed of terrorism. Iran is sponsoring terrorist groups and imagine a scenario where there is no strong government in place in Iran, terrorism will escalate to a bigger level.

To your last paragraph. The US secretary of state visiting Arab capitals or begging for peace in your words is not because of the fear of Iran. The US simply do not want a crack on the leverage and influence they have over those Arab countries because of the actions of Israel in Gaza. Everyone knows Israel is collectively punishing all the people of Gaza because of the actions of Hamas. In a scenario like that, not even the enemies of Hamas would like it because innocent people are suffering for the actions of a few. The US is just trying to keep their influence and further isolate Iran from those countries. Egypt especially and Saudi Arabia receives the highest military aid from the US annually so your guess is good as mine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Krismas(m): 8:57am On Oct 17, 2023
olakraft:
All those claiming Israel is attacking Palestine unlawfully, what about all these rockets they send into Israel?

Is it because Israel has a better defence system that nobody talks about these issues? Imagine if there was no Iron Dome in Israel, the whole country would have been reduced to rubbles.

The media has not been fair to Israel. Each time they defend themselves, they claim it's bullying and always go back to occupation of the land, as though the same location isn't their own ancestral land as well... It's not a crime to be strong!

Above all, I pray for peace 🇮🇱☮️🇵🇸

grin Dey wyne urself grin For 16yrs Israel blockade Gaza for nothing! Is it ur country? Why put an air, land and sea block on another man’s country? Nothing can come in Nothing can go out! Why? What do u expect Gaza people to do? Fire ROSES at u? No they will fire rockets at u! U deserve it. Gaza has been described by UN as the LARGEST OPEN PRISON in the world. It has been declared ILLEGAL by the UN but Israel has no regard for the UN. So it’s time to treat Israel F-UP

1 Like

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
What are the xtics of an illegal state?

Is real as a nation ceased to exist over 3000 years ago.

You can't gather people from different corners of the world, lump them in another man's territory and call them a name that is no more,

For a government for them and give them support to opress the people who have been there for the past 1000 years, because some history books tell you it is their land.

Everyone migrated from somewhere,

But what the United States is trying to create is another united state in the middle east

1 Like

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Vulcan24(m): 9:10am On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Haha

Let the fight begin

And u read what u wrote? Mama pikin
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Vulcan24(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2023
victorsola:
by the time Israel throw one tsar bomb enter Iran, and the whole of nato begin dey finish all this smaller countries u Dey talk . Bro u go feel am for ur bedroom . The moment external factors enter it’s no more Israel fight and if nato decide not to join just expect the rain of nuclear weapons. And that slammer wount just wipe the whole Iran, turkey and even your bedroom

Na small children dey comment ! They don't read only to dey shout mohbad upandan
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by BigTableShaker(f): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Haha

Let the fight begin

Fvck you!
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Visionary007(m): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Haha

Let the fight begin

This is very appalling. Keep opening your mouth waaaaa. Those countries you mentioned can only sit and watch.

1 Like

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by luchessi(m): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Haha

Let the fight begin

Body go still tell Israel .
Terrorist

1 Like

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Krismas(m): 9:47am On Oct 17, 2023
ReubenE:

My brother, you are not getting the point. The US is actually doing that to intimidate them because they are not on the same level, that is the point I am trying to point out. Like I made clear in my lead post, it is nonsensical for any one to bring Iran into the discourse of global power play where the likes of US is fishing. Iran is a local champion and not even a regional power. There's no power metric that Iran is leading in the middle east. They are not the biggest regional economy and certainly not the strongest military where the likes of economic blocs like the UAE and Israel in terms of military. Iran that could not even tame Iraq.
This is not an attempt to downgrade them because they have a resilient population and have some very good scientists but seeing people use them to measure d!ck with the likes of the US and Israel is really annoying.

Israel has been bombing their assets in Syria for years now, what did they do, nothing. They could not even shoot down one Israeli plane in Syrian territory not to talk of attacking the homeland of Israel.
Even the smallest man on earth can inflict injuries on his opponent that's why Iran has been left alone and again, breaking Iran down will create serious regional problems because it would be a hotbed of terrorism. Iran is sponsoring terrorist groups and imagine a scenario where there is no strong government in place in Iran, terrorism will escalate to a bigger level.

To your last paragraph. The US secretary of state visiting Arab capitals or begging for peace in your words is not because of the fear of Iran. The US simply do not want a crack on the leverage and influence they have over those Arab countries because of the actions of Israel in Gaza. Everyone knows Israel is collectively punishing all the people of Gaza because of the actions of Hamas. In a scenario like that, not even the enemies of Hamas would like it because innocent people are suffering for the actions of a few. The US is just trying to keep their influence and further isolate Iran from those countries. Egypt especially and Saudi Arabia receives the highest military aid from the US annually so your guess is good as mine.
grin The Iran that fought Iraq is not d same as this Iran. America dat cudnt defeat the Taliban and Assad want to defeat Iran? Israel that was chased out of Lebanon by ordinary Hisbollah want to fight Iran? U funny. Blinken is begging all over the Middle East cod America is SCARED! But unfortunately for Blinken the actors are more now than the Arab league leaders. Iran, Taliban Turks, Russia Pakistan how many people Blinken wan beg?? He go beg beg tyre grin

1 Like

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Krismas(m): 9:49am On Oct 17, 2023
Visionary007:

This is very appalling. Keep opening your mouth waaaaa. Those countries you mentioned can only sit and watch.
cheesy Why? Why will they sit and watch?
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by eniteden(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2023
Not just Goat the Ekpin Goat.

MrFixIt007:

Goat spotted
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by eniteden(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2023
Keep hoping you hear??
History will repeat itself in your very own eyes.

All the best for your expectation of desert Israel.

Hemeenworth:
Haha

Let the fight begin

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by OBA2503: 10:33am On Oct 17, 2023
As far as I am concerned, the black race should not even be bothered talk less of taking any sides with these warring factions.
Let's get some facts clear here....
These two cousins (brothers) have been fighting since time immemorial - Jews vs Arabs.
Both factions consider black people as fodder - lesser human beings and history points that they enslaved blacks and made them slaves, eunuchs and servants.
In all the wars and instability on the African continent, what has been the contribution of Arabs or Jews to settling disputes in Africa.
Boko Haram in Nigeria, ISIS in Mali, Islamic Jihad in Sudan. These Arabs just sit and watch as we kill and decimate ourselves.
In my opinion, Africa should just sit back and watch the unfolding drama.
The best we can do is to play the role of a peacemaker cos these guys don't give a shit about Nigeria or any African country.
Let Nigeria fix the issues we have plaguing us first before attempting to intervene in another country's problem.
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by yinkeys(m): 10:37am On Oct 17, 2023
PythonPros:
This does not bode well.
How are you
How long have you been using python
Just curious
Are you available for a 1 on 1 Python ?
What Is your price

I am looking to be an expert in Python, machine learning
There are tons of YTube videos eg. TechwithTim but I’d like an interactive session with exercises etc

Coding is hard, but I’ve gotten past that mental block and wish to force myself to learn it.
Watched a ton but when it gets to me writing and being a creative problem solver I fold/freeze
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by TREX002: 10:41am On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Haha

Let the fight begin

U go suffer o, no be small!!! U don't undermine God no matter what, better retract else u go suffer serious burns mark my word
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Krismas(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2023
yinkeys:

How are you
How long have you been using python
Just curious
Are you available for a 1 on 1 Python ?
What Is your price

I am looking to be an expert in Python, NLP & machine learning
There are tons of YTube videos eg. TechwithTim but I’d like an interactive session with exercises etc

Coding is hard, but I’ve gotten past that mental block and wish to force myself to learn it.
Watched a ton but when it gets to me writing and being a creative problem solver I fold/freeze
grin H e l l o W o r l d
Am also interested
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by yinkeys(m): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2023
Krismas:
grin H e l l o W o r l d
Am also interested

@pythonpros
print(“Hello,”,”World”)
Or
print(“Hello, World”)

1 Like

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Jeyun: 10:57am On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Haha

Let the fight begin

from your response the story dey really work. Israel is just looking for every opportunity to justify their continuous attack on Gaza. Now no more pirty for the Palestiners cuz they are also attacking too. Let the best attack win sense no go kill Israel

1 Like

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Etimemy: 11:01am On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Haha

Let the fight begin

Don't come back here to cry tomorrow

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by dunga09: 11:04am On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Haha

Let the fight begin

Well, if you went through how the current war started, Hamas killed scores of people having fun, sending missiles into Isreal without any warning. They are now fighting back people like you are now saying gilbrish...... You are been attacked and you have the might to fight back will you just hold your peace and look?
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Krismas(m): 11:30am On Oct 17, 2023
dunga09:

Well, if you went through how the current war started, Hamas killed scores of people having fun, sending missiles into Isreal without any warning. They are now fighting back people like you are now saying gilbrish...... You are been attacked and you have the might to fight back will you just hold your peace and look?
grin Dey wyne urself grin For 16yrs Israel blockade Gaza for nothing! Is it ur country? Why put an air, land and sea block on another man’s country? Nothing can come in Nothing can go out! Why? What do u expect Gaza people to do? Fire ROSES at u? No they will fire rockets at u! U deserve it. Gaza has been described by UN as the LARGEST OPEN PRISON in the world. It has been declared ILLEGAL by the UN but Israel has no regard for the UN. So it’s time to treat Israel F-UP
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Banter1(m): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Haha

Let the fight begin

Mtcheeew... Children of Satan will celebrate this as usual
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Krismas(m): 11:36am On Oct 17, 2023
Jeyun:
from your response the story dey really work. Israel is just looking for every opportunity to justify their continuous attack on Gaza. Now no more pirty for the Palestiners cuz they are also attacking too. Let the best attack win sense no go kill Israel
grin Yeah LET the best attack win. Pakistan, Afghanistan Turkey Iran Syria Lebanon South-Africa India Russia are all coming to join Palestinians grin Israel is not ashamed going to war with Palestinians that don’t even have a STANDING ARMY? No TANKS no Artillery of any kind No planes, no much guns. Rubbish.
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Bigchristo: 11:55am On Oct 17, 2023
LegallyBlunt:

You're the one indicting yourself. It's a choice to return lands gotten from war or not. Israel chose to do that. Russia did not.

The fact is both of these countries can exist side-by-side. But Arabs, especially Muslims are never knowm for peace. They can't stand the sight of jews and wake up everyday wishing they could wipe them off the earth. Meanwhile, Israel has a right to exist as well.

There are Muslims and Arabs in Israel, even much more than Christians. A great number of these are palestinians. Why aren't they fighting from within Israel or supporting Hamas? Because Hamas is a hate-filled terrorist group!

Israel isn't going anywhere. The sooner those terrorists and their sympathizers like you realize that, the better.
sometimes I don’t intend to comment on anything in this Nairaland because some of you don’t have iota of truth in your mouth, the Jerusalem you know was declared to be Israel land not because they are the original inhabitants they forcefully take it from Palestinians go and do research and stop arguing blindly, however I am not sympathizing with any terrorist but truth be told if someone collected your land forcefully you do be fighting them with everything at your disposal that’s exactly what Hamas did… you can keep tagging yourself Terrorist sympathizers that won’t make me stop saying the truth, I am a full born Christian and I don’t support criminal acts of land grabbing

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peskov: We Have Suffered Losses But Our Mission Is To Prevent World War III / Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA / Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.