Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation (5018 Views)

Obi Unveils Website For Donation, Campaign / Labour Party Releases Bank Account For Donation / DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by YesDaddy1: 1:28am On Oct 17, 2023
I'm glad u didn't disagree I know u more than you know urselves.

I know how d average 'obidient' reason just like the palms of my hands.

If I want to milk u dry nau-nau, all I have to do is chant ''soo'', ''soo'' and insult Nigeria and tilumbu, and that's all.
grin
KanwuliaExtra:

Are you calling us “FORGERS”?😛

A-FON-JA DNA abi?

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by Raskimonojendor: 1:45am On Oct 17, 2023
It has always been hustle grin

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by Raskimonojendor: 1:46am On Oct 17, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Looks like a fake account.Donors be very careful. Fraudsters everywhere
It is real.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by Raskimonojendor: 1:47am On Oct 17, 2023
LegendHero:
This is in anticipation to the 70,000 FBI pages on Tinubu.

I am starting to love this Hundeyin guy. He is very strategic.

FFK failed to fleece the headless mob when he used to be their shepherd. But Hundeyin is more wiser, he is fleecing the headless mob of every penny because of their stupidity.

I’m sure when FBI drop the 70,000 pages, he will request KGB to drop 1million more pages on Tinubu.

He is using the Trump MAGA play book.

YesDaddy1:
He don hammer!
I know that, just for the sake of hate and to pepper their 'enemies', the obidients will donate generously.

I know their thot pattern.
I was on that space tonight where they were literally begging for people to send money to his account. They said one thousand naira was acceptable as well. I hope Obidient Nairalanders have sent their own donation grin

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by nototribalist: 2:00am On Oct 17, 2023
ElSudani:
Over to Obidients.......maga must pay. grin
Like gutterman like hundeyin.
he is the thiefnubuu slayer, i love him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by socialmediaman: 2:31am On Oct 17, 2023
ElSudani:
Our parents were right, liars are often thieves.

I agree with you. For example, if someone lies about attending a school in Lagos before it was established, they’re probably a thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by Hideaki: 2:58am On Oct 17, 2023
We need more whistle blowers like him

People capable of leaking Government's secrets and lies more especially federal government disgruntled employees and journalists .

1 Share

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by Onogiede(m): 3:42am On Oct 17, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
When are you donating for the Amotekun personal killed by FULANI in Oyo State. Will all your compassion be for the Taliban and HAMAS, your first love?

Attached is video by your fellow zombie..showing how FULANI Herdsmen have overtaken Yoruba land

. Why Yoruba all dey Bleep up?, Chia what a funny attitude from that idiot Fulani,.. Benin remain the powerful set of people, take care of that slowpoke and share the meat around the village,.. Yoruba is indeed in trouble.
Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by LegendHero(m): 4:33am On Oct 17, 2023
Penguin2:

You can continue to comfort yourself with delusion.

You need to know that Obidients are too many that even if about 1million of us decide to donate just 1k each, that would be 1billion Naira.

Now, tell me which Obidient you think would see 1k as being fleeced.

You must think Obidients are ragtags like the CORN people.

I know you lots are pained that he’s finally able to do what even Gani Fawehinmi could not do by exposing the fraud that your lord and saviour is.

But guess what, we will send him all the funds he needs to continue until Tinubu’s downfall is fully achieved.

Make I go donate my own 1k sef.

Rubbish!

1k too small nao. At least make it 20k so it can at least mean something to him.

May Shuku Abiamo continue to bless you. Please also tell your friends to donate abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by wrongnumber: 5:13am On Oct 17, 2023
LegendHero:
By popular request of those who wish to support my work directly:

NGN: Kuda Bank
Account Number: 1101174434
David Inyene Hundeyin

GBP: Revolut Bank
Account Number: 41232216
Sort Code: 04-00-75
David Hundeyin

Source: https:///beninghone/status/1714022028288610577?s=20

I will support him. He is doing a better job than all the media houses and news papers in Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by allthingsgood: 5:16am On Oct 17, 2023
Penguin2:

You need to know that Obidients are too many that even if about 1million of us decide to donate just 1k each, that would be 1billion Naira.

I know you lots are pained that he’s finally able to do what even Gani Fawehinmi could not do by exposing the fraud that your lord and saviour is.

But guess what, we will send him all the funds he needs to continue until Tinubu’s downfall is fully achieved.

Rubbish!

Hahaha

Zombie o zombie ooo!! * in fela voice* grin

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by tafabaloo(m): 5:30am On Oct 17, 2023
Penguin2:

Rubbish!

Our mumu never do ?

1billion naira from 1k donation no be fleecing ?

If it was a popular request as he claimed, why not just release to those who requested for it and not raising funds through the social media.
I see David trying to dupe and cash on obidients gullibility.
His alleged corrupt practices at the Oxford University come to mind.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by Tetrahedron: 5:37am On Oct 17, 2023
Christistruth00:

We knew it
Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by DesChyko: 5:46am On Oct 17, 2023
Just confirmed that this is really from him. It's comforting to know that at least, he is not being funded by the oppressors.

Let's do this, guys 👌🏾

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1713998479146565989?t=aV9ntpxMIqzhlp0zOchljA&s=19
Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by jhzeeez: 5:55am On Oct 17, 2023
Hello Smart Investors.

See how you can Secure a Perfect Genuine Land Property close to the New Lekki Airport in Lagos - Arizon Estates Eleko Ibeju Lekki and gets fast Appreciation Profit of 20Million Return on Investment by December 1st 2023.

For Site Inspection, Pictures, videos, and Inquiries. Please call or Wattsapp: 09076349276

Real Estate Professional
Zylus Group Homes Lekki Lagos

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by Dedeity: 6:02am On Oct 17, 2023
LegendHero:
This is in anticipation to the 70,000 FBI pages on Tinubu.

I am starting to love this Hundeyin guy. He is very strategic.

FFK failed to fleece the headless mob when he used to be their shepherd. But Hundeyin is more wiser, he is fleecing the headless mob of every penny because of their stupidity.

I’m sure when FBI drop the 70,000 pages, he will request KGB to drop 1million more pages on Tinubu.

You're making noise all over like a frustrated tout.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by LOVEGINO(m): 6:19am On Oct 17, 2023
Penguin2:

Rubbish!
donate to d needy. Country hard.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by gabbytabby: 6:21am On Oct 17, 2023
See someone wanting to proof about another name your legal name should be consistent on all platforms but you have inyene included in your Nigerian bank.

Both banks need to freeze your account until further notice because it means you used different id with different particulars to open both accounts.

LegendHero:

David Inyene Hundeyin

David Hundeyin

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by Rossikk(m): 6:33am On Oct 17, 2023
THIS GUY IS A CRIMINAL.

BUT THERE IS NO SHORTAGE OF DUMBASS IGBO MONEY MISS ROADS TO SEND FUNDS TO HIS ACCOUNT, AND HE KNOWS IT.

AT THE END OF IT ALL, TINUBU WOULD STILL BE PRESIDENT.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by Beremx(f): 6:41am On Oct 17, 2023
David Hundeyin deserves the donation. Askari LegendHero, I dunno what you mean by him begging. Thanks for even bringing his account details to nairaland. It's been long I visited his Twitter page.
Make I donate my own 1k abeg. grin grin
Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by jumper524(m): 7:12am On Oct 17, 2023
Penguin2:

Rubbish!
even obi, una no give 1billion na hundeyin una Wan give.
make I bend if E sup.
abeg post screenshot of your 1k.
no b to dey make noise.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by MissWords: 7:16am On Oct 17, 2023
Imagine
Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by Perfectbeing(m): 7:19am On Oct 17, 2023
Penguin2:

Rubbish!
I fit swear say na David be this. E dey try motivate e headless mob..😂
Just don't forget to donate to Gutterman too o.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by Cruise777: 7:19am On Oct 17, 2023
Kai.. so maga go fall for this guy format

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by Perfectbeing(m): 7:20am On Oct 17, 2023
Burob:
Confused Empty Barrel, will the purported 700 thousand pages of FBI report remove Bola Ahmed Tinubu as President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, hell will freeze before that happens, stop chasing shadows based on your disillusioned self hate.
Worse than the Obidients are people who do not understand sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by APCNig: 7:24am On Oct 17, 2023
Zombidients will fund him. I never knew Journalists are also beggars

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by APCNig: 7:25am On Oct 17, 2023
Omihanifa:
The funniest thing is that presidency may even drop millions inside those accounts and David will keep quiet and divert his investigation to either banditry and book harambee

No dey leak secrets. Hundeyin is actually begging Tinubu's Boys to come and buy him
Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by DMerciful(m): 7:33am On Oct 17, 2023
You just dey follow Hundeyin for yansh like kpukpuyeke grin
LegendHero:

David Inyene Hundeyin

David Hundeyin

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by IgOga(m): 7:35am On Oct 17, 2023
Alahaji Atiku Kojoli will donate generously. It's the format of money launderers. He can now claim that his millions came from voluntary donations.

I hope David finds what he's looking for in life.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by Penguin2: 7:50am On Oct 17, 2023
jumper524:
even obi, una no give 1billion na hundeyin una Wan give.
make I bend if E sup.
abeg post screenshot of your 1k.
no b to dey make noise.
How did you know how much Obi got from Obidients?
Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by KanwuliaExtra: 7:54am On Oct 17, 2023
YesDaddy1:
I'm glad u didn't disagree I know u more than you know urselves angry cheesy cheesy.

I know how d average 'obidient' reason just like the palms of my hands.

If I want to milk u dry nau-nau, all I have to do is chant ''soo'', ''soo'' and insult Nigeria and tilumbu, and that's all.
grin

Forger jam forger abi? grin
Come and milk na.
Because I be money miss road like your “FIRST CLASS WITH HONORS IN ACCOUNTING FORGER”’!

I just sent another $1000.
I hope you received it?

Muchechechecheche

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Not Distressed - Information Minister / I Was Never Arrested By Sss - Shekarau / Easter: March 29 & April 1 Are Public Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.