Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) (2527 Views)

Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) / Three Men Kill Their Friend In Order To Steal His Dangote Truck. Photos / Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) by Weknowbetter: 2:56am On Oct 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
A pastor has just been arrested along with his gang members for mining someone's skull for ritual in Ogun state and news like it has been going on and on for years just like the case of stolen manhood angry

What does one have to do with the other, the skull itself is evidence of murder tied to a ritual this imposter pastor has committed. Where is the proof genital was stolen?
Re: Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) by danvon(m): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2023
davillian:
I've seen couple of things that makes me believe black magic exist and it works ...
The second was during a school fight emeka was being cut with cutlass by multiple guys no blood came out ...
When he pulled his shirt we only say swollen marks on him...
I've not experienced this pennnnis theft or money ritual....
But these two I've seen...

The cutlass was probably blunt

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: See The Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Militants Recovered From A Recent Batt / Say No To Cultism, Cultist Killed In South Africa By Eiye / Residents Shocked After Discovering Black Coffin With Human Head Inside. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.