Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

SC Decision On Forgery Could Make Or Mar Nigeria Stability And Global Respect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SC Decision On Forgery Could Make Or Mar Nigeria Stability And Global Respect (924 Views)

Shettima To Senators-elect: Nigeria’s Stability More Important Than Our Pockets / 2023 Polls Won’t Mar Nigeria - Sultan, CAN, SGF / Garba Shehu Replies Economist On Threats To Nigeria’s Stability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SC Decision On Forgery Could Make Or Mar Nigeria Stability And Global Respect by Validated: 1:19am On Oct 17, 2023
When I read how some people are busy defending forgery, I sometimes wonder if they know how powerful the Supreme Court really is.

I think some of them think that a seating president can wield all the presidential power on such a court. Hence their foolhardy postulations of possible intimidation of the referred justices.

A cursory look at their thinking is that when the SC justices are coerced to either jaundice our judiciary on technicalities, their rhetorics would have sounded the populace of such outcome.

Well, if you are in such a fool's paradise, just know that these justices can remove anybody, no matter who he is. Unlike the PEPC judges who can be sacked or punished by the president, the SC justices once they decide to remove a sitting president, that president becomes an ordinary Nigerian who cannot as much as cough. Once there is a pronouncement and subsequent change of guard, the new man calls the shot. So, all these talk about DSS and intimidation are just ruse.

This is why I commend the decisions of the CJN and Justice Kekere Ekun to have honorably recuse themselves. So, the ball now places the remaining 7 or so justices in an unenviable position of either desecrating the constitution or help reiterates its legalities and superiority over any citizen or party.

As of today, the public opinion of the SC is that of aparthy and most Nigerians see the SC as part of the whole Nigerian system of failure, corruption and institutional failure.

1 Like

Re: SC Decision On Forgery Could Make Or Mar Nigeria Stability And Global Respect by KanwuliaExtra: 1:23am On Oct 17, 2023
Bring it on!

Let the SC be disgraced internationally once again!😆

Illiterate WAZOBIA BBC JUDGES!

3 Likes

Re: SC Decision On Forgery Could Make Or Mar Nigeria Stability And Global Respect by Raskimonojendor: 2:31am On Oct 17, 2023

Re: SC Decision On Forgery Could Make Or Mar Nigeria Stability And Global Respect by ican2020: 4:35am On Oct 17, 2023
Results are here already who could have predicted that Nigeria will get only 3 votes from its counterparts in the contest for a seat at the United Nations Human Rights Council were the least votes gotten by other contestants is 176 indeed there was a country

2 Likes

Re: SC Decision On Forgery Could Make Or Mar Nigeria Stability And Global Respect by Felix6: 4:54am On Oct 17, 2023
ican2020:
Results are here already who could have predicted that Nigeria will get only 3 votes from its counterparts in the contest for a seat at the United Nations Human Rights Council were the least votes gotten by other contestants is 176 indeed there was a country
EWOH, can you explain this further please, I have no knowledge of it.

1 Like

Re: SC Decision On Forgery Could Make Or Mar Nigeria Stability And Global Respect by Racoon(m): 4:55am On Oct 17, 2023
It is just good that Tinubu trapped himself into this shit by his own inordinate ambition to continue to perpetuates his legendary criminality prowess on both national and international scenes.

Thank goodness, most of all the allegations levelled against him that were dismissed by the PEPT were what were of utter importance and thoroughly trashed out by the Chicago courts. This was a gross shame, disgrace and embarrassment on the Nigerian judiciary.

Now indicted in forgery, it is either the current compromised Supreme Court maintain the solemnity and sovereignty of the law or make a mess of it just to legalise criminality. This is a suicidal political cul-de-sac for Nigeria today

5 Likes

Re: SC Decision On Forgery Could Make Or Mar Nigeria Stability And Global Respect by allthingsgood: 5:13am On Oct 17, 2023
Go and sleep. Tinubu is your President till 2031. Know this and know peace!

4 Likes

Re: SC Decision On Forgery Could Make Or Mar Nigeria Stability And Global Respect by seunlayi(m): 6:28am On Oct 17, 2023
allthingsgood:
Go and sleep. Tinubu is your President till 2031. Know this and know peace!
but your children should prepare for the antecedents. Imagine your child losing jobs or contracts to forgers in the near future and the law can't do anything about it

5 Likes

Re: SC Decision On Forgery Could Make Or Mar Nigeria Stability And Global Respect by SoNature(m): 6:29am On Oct 17, 2023
You people should rest.

Tinubu didn't forge his result.

Forgery happens when you issue a document and the school says you never attended their university.

You people should stop being childish and grow up.

8 Likes

Re: SC Decision On Forgery Could Make Or Mar Nigeria Stability And Global Respect by seunlayi(m): 6:31am On Oct 17, 2023
ican2020:
Moreover, it seems most works leaders are neglecting Nigeria since he visited India, Dubai and USA.

2 Likes

Re: SC Decision On Forgery Could Make Or Mar Nigeria Stability And Global Respect by allthingsgood: 6:33am On Oct 17, 2023
seunlayi:
but your children should prepare for the antecedents. Imagine your child losing jobs or contracts to forgers in the near future and the law can't do anything about it

Rest.
Re: SC Decision On Forgery Could Make Or Mar Nigeria Stability And Global Respect by seunlayi(m): 6:37am On Oct 17, 2023
SoNature:
You people should rest.

Tinubu didn't forge his result.

Forgery happens when you issue a document and the school says you never attended their university.

You people should stop being childish and grow up.
This is Nigeria bro not USA. We value certificate and anything can't replace your original certificate. Drop sentiment. Many went to jail because just one item on the list of what Tinubu did. It's enough for Govt college Ibadan or lagos to sue him. Ajimobi died at 71, are you telling us he was younger than Ajimobi?.....
Atiku knew he went to CSU but asking for cert is to open Tinubu can that's is filled with worms

3 Likes

Re: SC Decision On Forgery Could Make Or Mar Nigeria Stability And Global Respect by SoNature(m): 6:43am On Oct 17, 2023
seunlayi:

This is Nigeria bro not USA. We value certificate and anything can't replace your original certificate. Drop sentiment. Many went to jail because just one item on the list of what Tinubu did. It's enough for Govt college Ibadan or lagos to sue him. Ajimobi died at 71, are you telling us he was younger than Ajimobi?.....
Atiku knew he went to CSU but asking for cert is to open Tinubu can that's is filled with worms

Let's restrict this conversation to what Tinubu was accused of - forging CSU certificate. Forgery happens if I claim that I attended a university that I never did.

The school even provided his transcript. I really have to commend that school for producing the transcript of a student who graduated about 50 years ago. Bros, go and try this with a Nigerian university and know how far.

5 Likes

Re: SC Decision On Forgery Could Make Or Mar Nigeria Stability And Global Respect by Judgementa1: 6:48am On Oct 17, 2023
SoNature:

Let's restrict this conversation to what Tinubu was accused of - forging CSU certificate. Forgery happens if I claim that I attended a university that I never did.

The school even provided his transcript. I really have to commend that school for producing the transcript of a student who graduated about 50 years ago. Bros, go and try this with a Nigerian university and know how far.

U get time to dey reply these people.

Leave them to continue with their delusion.

3 Likes

Re: SC Decision On Forgery Could Make Or Mar Nigeria Stability And Global Respect by Fibonacci88: 6:57am On Oct 17, 2023
SoNature:

Ur argument is flawed. If I claim I attended a university I didn't attend, that's a lie. Forgery is presenting a document that didn't originally emanate from the issuer. No one is accusing Tinubu of lying that he went to CSU. The case here is forgery. The school denied the certificate he presented to INEC. Don't deliberately muddle up things to suit ur own narrative.

3 Likes

Re: SC Decision On Forgery Could Make Or Mar Nigeria Stability And Global Respect by SoNature(m): 7:01am On Oct 17, 2023
Fibonacci88:

Ur argument is flawed. If I claim I attended a university I didn't attend, that's a lie. Forgery is presenting a document that didn't originally emanate from the issuer. No one is accusing Tinubu of lying that he went to CSU. The case here is forgery. The school denied the certificate he presented to INEC. Don't deliberately muddle up things to suit ur own narrative.

I am not muddling anything up. No judge anywhere in the world will remove Tinubu from office if his school says he attended their university and has records to back it up.

The only thing Tinubu will do is come clean and explain why he submitted that document to INEC. If anyone expects the SC judges to remove him on that ground, the person is a big joker.

2 Likes

Re: SC Decision On Forgery Could Make Or Mar Nigeria Stability And Global Respect by plaindealer: 7:05am On Oct 17, 2023
According to Pandora ipob losers..

Everybody don begin plan and strategize for 2027, but these eternal loses are still bugged down with election loss PTSD.

Losers

12 Likes

Re: SC Decision On Forgery Could Make Or Mar Nigeria Stability And Global Respect by MissWords: 7:14am On Oct 17, 2023
Yeah
Re: SC Decision On Forgery Could Make Or Mar Nigeria Stability And Global Respect by APCNig: 7:17am On Oct 17, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Bring it on!

Let the SC be disgraced internationally once again!😆

Illiterate WAZOBIA BBC JUDGES!

Who is disgracing your family internationally?
Re: SC Decision On Forgery Could Make Or Mar Nigeria Stability And Global Respect by APCNig: 7:18am On Oct 17, 2023
plaindealer:
According to Pandora ipob losers..

Everybody don begin plan and strategize for 2027, but these eternal loses are still bugged down with election loss PTSD.

Losers

2027 is already decided. The election is just a formality. We are currently planning for 2031 Shettima/Wike

1 Like

Re: SC Decision On Forgery Could Make Or Mar Nigeria Stability And Global Respect by KanwuliaExtra: 7:52am On Oct 17, 2023
APCNig:

Who is disgracing your family internationally?

😝

1 Like

Re: SC Decision On Forgery Could Make Or Mar Nigeria Stability And Global Respect by Stoplying: 8:38am On Oct 17, 2023
Re: SC Decision On Forgery Could Make Or Mar Nigeria Stability And Global Respect by Burob: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2023
Stoplying:
Tinubu and his trolls: fake diplomas
https://youtu.be/7Y1YIyXQc?si=WXH_RQIk9c_FY
Clueless Mugu.
Re: SC Decision On Forgery Could Make Or Mar Nigeria Stability And Global Respect by Burob: 10:20am On Oct 17, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

😝
Shameless Almijiri.

1 Like

Re: SC Decision On Forgery Could Make Or Mar Nigeria Stability And Global Respect by KanwuliaExtra: 11:24am On Oct 17, 2023
Burob:
Shameless Almijiri.

😛

Re: SC Decision On Forgery Could Make Or Mar Nigeria Stability And Global Respect by Meagainstthem: 11:50am On Oct 17, 2023
Some people still have 7years plus to blame and curse great Yoruba nation,they will wail,cry and die but their offspring will still have to come to Yoruba land before they can make it in lifegrin.i kuku no mention name
Re: SC Decision On Forgery Could Make Or Mar Nigeria Stability And Global Respect by MrEverest(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
If you're educated and have sense, you will know that everything is not tribalism. Tinubu forged almost everything about himself. Such a person would never be employed by any reputable organization.

Being admitted into school, albeit fraudulently is not same as graduating from same school. Many Nigerians were rusticated halfway during their university days. Maybe due to cultism or they failed some important courses and weren't able to resit them. If they decide to forge their university certificate and claim graduates won't that be a criminal offense?

Tinubu failed important courses at CSU and the school wrote to him that he won't graduate except he resits and pass them, but he never did. Never collected any certificate from CSU because he knew he didn't graduate. Only for him to forge oluwole certificate. Yet you think it won't be a disaster if the supreme Court fails to remove him?

SMH.

Meagainstthem:
Some people still have 7years plus to blame and curse great Yoruba nation,they will wail,cry and die but their offspring will still have to come to Yoruba land before they can make it in lifegrin.i kuku no mention name

1 Like

Re: SC Decision On Forgery Could Make Or Mar Nigeria Stability And Global Respect by Meagainstthem: 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2023
MrEverest:
If you're educated and have sense, you will know that everything is not tribalism. Tinubu forged almost everything about himself. Such a person would never be employed by any reputable organization.

Being admitted into school, albeit fraudulently is not same as graduating from same school. Many Nigerians were rusticated halfway during their university days. Maybe due to cultism or they failed some important courses and weren't able to resit them. If they decide to forge their university certificate and claim graduates won't that be a criminal offense?

Tinubu failed important courses at CSU and the school wrote to him that he won't graduate except he resits and pass them, but he never did. Never collected any certificate from CSU because he knew he didn't graduate. Only for him to forge oluwole certificate. Yet you think it won't be a disaster if the supreme Court fails to remove him?

SMH.

I'm not educated,are you happy now obirodent?grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SC Decision On Forgery Could Make Or Mar Nigeria Stability And Global Respect by Akinboboz(m): 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2023
Una done start, all eyes on supreme court right?, it go clear, i am for everyone, I am for no one.
Re: SC Decision On Forgery Could Make Or Mar Nigeria Stability And Global Respect by Cyberterror: 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
Igbos think that if they control social media they will control who gets what politically. Funny 5% noisemakers grin
Re: SC Decision On Forgery Could Make Or Mar Nigeria Stability And Global Respect by Christistruth00: 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
Cyberterror:
Igbos think that if they control social media they will control who gets what politically. Funny 5% noisemakers grin

They don't even control it

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: SC Decision On Forgery Could Make Or Mar Nigeria Stability And Global Respect by SeeWahala: 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2023
Felix6:
EWOH, can you explain this further please, I have no knowledge of it.

Imagine 300 different people in a room are asked to choose between 5 contestants.

Each other contestant got at least 100 people to vote for them BUT your country nigeria got only 3 peoples votes cry

That is just the simplified version of that tori undecided

You can go and cry for your county now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News :Bola Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, Other U.S. Agencies / Those That Made Money From The 2007 Selection / That Me And My Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.