Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police (46162 Views)

Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK / Kano Police Commissioner Wakili Mobbed / Ganduje In Abuja Wants Kano Police Commissioner Removed - Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by jrusky(m): 10:59am On Oct 17, 2023
orisa37:
NOT GOOD ENOUGH. ATIKU TO THE RESCUE.

Ati.......what? Are you OK? You see a fulani criminal turned officer and you think a fulani man will dismiss him or what? Are you OK?

And by the way when did Tinubu became the president and when was this criminal entered police college and graduated? Is police college now 5 months tenure?
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by seanery: 11:01am On Oct 17, 2023
Bunch of COWs.
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by TheGift: 11:02am On Oct 17, 2023
Airlohim:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/16/alleged-criminal-kano-joins-nigeria-police-force-months-after-being-declared-wanted#:~:text=An%20alleged%20notorious%20criminal%2C%20Nasiru,Police%20Colleges%20and%20Training%20Schools.

So any wanted suspect can simply ask for forgiveness and the police will be barred from
Arresting them for crimes already committed?

This is madness.

1 Like

Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by MrALIVE: 11:03am On Oct 17, 2023
Nigerian police force and criminality are like 5 and 6.
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by CSTRR: 11:05am On Oct 17, 2023
And some ronu bastards would say that some people are wishing Nigeria bad on Twitter.
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by Irony1: 11:05am On Oct 17, 2023
creativehubb:

You should be ashamed, useless people, you people contribute nothing to Nigeria, just Boko Haram, beggars and iron and metal thieves, the rest sell fura. Smelly people.. religion will destroy you people totally.

You are really not a clever person. You are really suffering from inferiority complex and sheer stupidity, go and solve your childhood trauma
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by HomoDroid(m): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2023
My own be say make dem pay am hin 100,000 complete o - na him find himself and won the bounty fair and square (cowboy movie style)! grin grin grin
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by torqque7(m): 11:09am On Oct 17, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
He was declared "WANTED" by the Nigerian Police because the Police needed to employ him urgently.
They needed the public to fish him out for urgent employment grin grin grin grin grin
Country don become amusement park.
Little wonder different useless SKITS are emanating from that comic relief of a nation.
Police IG position loading for him grin grin

This one officially overtakes Chidinma's case of beauty queen with sponsorships while in prison grin grin grin

🀣🀣🀣
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by Lumarstone: 11:12am On Oct 17, 2023
He has secured federal approval to rub people now!
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by creativehubb: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2023
Irony1:

You are really not a clever person. You are really suffering from inferiority complex and sheer stupidity, go and solve your childhood trauma
Am sick and tired of your stupidity, and zombie nature, what can useless parasites have that I will be envious of...go and take care of all your metal theives, and almajiris begging up and down, you people are the liability and parasite in Nigeria.
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by TheKingsmann(m): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2023
Nigeria is a joke πŸ˜‚
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by SachaBastien(m): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2023
Gradually they will fill the rank and file of the police with hardened murderous criminals, the army (and all of the military) with butchers code named "repentant terrorists" and same with other agencies. When the season of hunting commences, those you will run to for protection will be the same as those after your very life. Deny all you want but it shall surely come.
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by Miracle2020: 11:34am On Oct 17, 2023
Airlohim:
I don't get what FPRO Muyiwa Adejobi is talking about here, there are some things that we should admittedly be ashamed of defending.
he has changed.
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:43am On Oct 17, 2023
Nigeria is,and will continue to be a stupid country...ndlea and police dey fight because inspector wife dey sell igbo for police station. And now this.Nigeria na useless country.quote me and die
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by Irony1: 11:48am On Oct 17, 2023
creativehubb:

Am sick and tired of your stupidity, and zombie nature, what can useless parasites have that I will be envious of...go and take care of all your metal theives, and almajiris begging up and down, you people are the liability and parasite in Nigeria.

Who are the metal thieves and traffic robbers in Lagos? No be you people and the Hausa boys? you are the unity beggers and parasites in this country, Dude go and deal with your trauma especially that your childhood trauma. you don't have sense at all.
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by Jojodjo: 11:48am On Oct 17, 2023
Seems like Chatgpt doesn't get everything right: Constabulary is usually a civilian who is more like a volunteer been trained by the police but has no fixed wage nor salary; mostly stipends are been given to them.
Constabulary is not a group of constables.

A Constable on the other hand is a trained police personnel who rise through the ranks and has a fixed wage which is increased with respect to grade level.
[quotes author=Airlohim post=126447812]I don't get what FPRO Muyiwa Adejobi is talking about here, there are some things that we should admittedly be ashamed of defending. [/quote]
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by creativehubb: 11:50am On Oct 17, 2023
Irony1:

Who are the metal thieves and traffic robbers in Lagos? No be you people and the Hausa boys? you are the unity beggers and parasites in this country, Dude go and deal with your trauma especially that your childhood trauma. you don't have sense at all.
Liability North and Nnamdi Azikiwe are the unity beggars, and you dumb igbos always attaching with South South. Una and aboki are cousins.
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by Irony1: 11:52am On Oct 17, 2023
creativehubb:

Liability North and Nnamdi Azikiwe are the unity beggars, and you dumb igbos always attaching with South South. Una an aboki are cousins.

Guy it is clear you are filled with Inferiority complex. Awo had a chance during the Biafra war to pull the west away from Nigeria, what did he do? Oga go and have sense abeg.
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by creativehubb: 11:55am On Oct 17, 2023
Irony1:

Guy it is clear you are filled with Inferiority complex. Awo had a chance during the Biafra war to pull the west away from Nigeria, what did he do? Oga go and have sense abeg.
Dem don born me or you then?

Mumu...go Azikiwe grave ask him why he asked for removal of secession clause. Idiots.
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by ufuosman(m): 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
Soon most of all d bandits will be police men
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by p3timobi: 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2023
Difference between Mexican Policia and Nigeria Police? Which one is more corrupt?
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by seunayantokun(m): 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2023
How can the federal police be my community police. Someone who isn't part of my community will police my community? You can see the evil manipulation of the fulani terrorists in government under Buhari coming out now? Even in the wild world of dogs, hyenas and foxes don't walk together.
Now the criminals declared wanted are the ones policing Nigeria. Honestly, this system called Nigeria will irretrievably sink into oblivion. I can see our liberation crystal clear ahead.
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by Irony1: 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2023
creativehubb:

Mumu...go Azikiwe grave ask him why he asked for removal of secession clause. Idiots.

Again you don't have sense that is why you can believe that only Azikiwe can overide everyone and impose the removal of secession clause without being objected to. Oga go and read the documents of the Lancaster meeting for Nigeria's independence and see who actually put the removal of the secession clause. try and have sense i repeat so that you stop propagating a lie
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by DD29: 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2023
For a change
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by seunayantokun(m): 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2023
creativehubb:

You should even have asked him to go study history of how unitary system was made federal government.

Well, things don spoil already, make we plan to exit the shithole.
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by mrblessed(m): 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2023
Allow him to professionalize his talent.
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by creativehubb: 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2023
Irony1:

Again you don't have sense that is why you can believe that only Azikiwe can overide everyone and impose the removal of secession clause without being objected to. Oga go and read the documents of the Lancaster meeting for Nigeria's independence and see who actually put the removal of the secession clause. try and have sense i repeat so that you stop propagating a lie
I have read it, it was Azikiwe... igbos are the unity beggars, stop this reverse psychology.
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by Pat081: 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2023
Look how uniform looks on him so useless country
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by Irony1: 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2023
creativehubb:

I have read it, it was Azikiwe... igbos are the unity beggars, stop this reverse psychology.

You are a big liar. Just fear God and stop lying. If truly you read it, you will see that the British put a clause that said that the boundaries of colonial Nigeria must not be redefined as a condition for independence of which everyone including your darling Awolowo and Sardauna accepted. Awolowo requested a secession clause while Zik wanted a federated system similar to confederation. The British jettisoned the confederation system and removed the secession clause from the constitution. So Oga when you want to lie, look for something that can stick abeg. This propaganda no dey sell again.
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by eteba(m): 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2023
usecondom:
This should be seriously investigated.
It's a new normal up north, even hard core bokoharam terrorists are being recruited into the nigerian army at the slightest opening, aided by senior military officers of Northern extraction.

How then do you think troop ambush are being perfected.

Moslem, North, Almajiri......spits!

1 Like

Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by deltaF0SS: 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2023
Literally setting a thief to catch a thief'
πŸ‘
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by Xpol: 2:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
A criminal got a free license to carry AK and co? This won’t end well. Even some good people turned to devil after joining the police.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechis Port Harcourt! / Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) / Man Contesting For The Position Of Women Leader In Kano (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.