Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police (46208 Views)

Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK / Kano Police Commissioner Wakili Mobbed / Ganduje In Abuja Wants Kano Police Commissioner Removed - Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:53am On Oct 17, 2023
Good development, OSPAC in Portharcourt too were once criminal. It takes criminal knowledge and experience to handle crime and Politics with rigging...

I too, after being done with lethal crimes, I will surrender into a Political party and become an officer to serve my country as a Senator of the Federal Republic.

This country make sense
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by olaoyejunior3: 9:53am On Oct 17, 2023
Varunpulyani:
A complete mad republic.

Watch them gaslight and debunk
I think it's high time Nigeria should separate...I refuse to believe I am living in the same geographical location with this Hausa people...the more Nigeria try to go forward the more they are dragging us back... everybody should go their separate ways nannnnnn
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by simfrost90210: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2023
😲😲wonders, they say, shall never end
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by Stephench: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2023
Georgejeez:
Though odd , the Police can harness his skills and experience to curb crime in the state

Are you normal?
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by VaginaAcademic: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2023
Imagine someone with criminal records joining police
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Who did Nigerian men like dis? embarassed

If N!gerian men aren't Crim!nals, den they are g@mblers, R@pi$ts or DruG @ddicts embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

N!gerian M£n are Jst Uzeless for real..... All of them embarassed
Wahalah, me I be Pastor ohhh. I am a Church Daddy
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by 8stargeneral: 10:01am On Oct 17, 2023
Not surprise

When you have leader's that doesn't have identities what do you expect
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by OlujobaSamuel: 10:01am On Oct 17, 2023
D thing brings back the memory of Police and Thief, you fit interchange at any point in time, you fit even team up with the other side, as the sides be friends.
Btw, all of una wey dey always shout make govt employ criminal or legitimize the activities (bandits, bunkering, yahoo, etc) of criminals to get money or information from them, they don do one ooo, na bandits Dem choose, oya come celebrate.
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by Reference(m): 10:02am On Oct 17, 2023
Only Quentin Tarantino could have written this script. Doubt it. Watch 'Hateful Eight'.
Nigeria is a theatre of the ridiculous and outright tragic.
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by Kaiser20: 10:05am On Oct 17, 2023
Hideaki:
The Nigerian police are nothing more than a criminal cabal
The police in Nigeria are an expression of Nigeria society
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by occfx: 10:07am On Oct 17, 2023
Airlohim:
Whatever this guy did to have been declared wanted, and to have had a bounty placed on his head, became irrelevant after he allegedly surrendered to the police in August: https://dailytrust.com/wanted-kano-criminal-chile-maidoki-surrenders-to-police/

And by October, someone who should be doing serious time has been commissioned as an officer of the law. He now has the license to do whatever he likes and get paid for it with taxpayers money.

Welcome to Nigeria

The zoological Republic of Africa. Giant of idiots
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by Livingstone124: 10:12am On Oct 17, 2023
Airlohim:
Whatever this guy did to have been declared wanted, and to have had a bounty placed on his head, became irrelevant after he allegedly surrendered to the police in August: https://dailytrust.com/wanted-kano-criminal-chile-maidoki-surrenders-to-police/

And by October, someone who should be doing serious time has been commissioned as an officer of the law. He now has the license to do whatever he likes and get paid for it with taxpayers money.

Welcome to Nigeria
ya country where anything is possible
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by odonkoro: 10:14am On Oct 17, 2023
If this news is true, i am not surprise at all. After all, our president forged a CSU certificate and he is the president now with the f. Criminals have more honours in this country than the law abiding.
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by Timothy89(m): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2023
most of them are ex convict, Northerners will be abusing Southeast of protecting KANU but they won't say pim when their own Terrorist is being decorated for taking lives that Allah didn't send him

Federal govt should release Nnamdi KANU and made him a senior officer in the Army since we now reward criminal and terrorist

foolish Country

1 Like

Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by Moniya4Real(m): 10:15am On Oct 17, 2023
I have said and will keep saying this: “ any leader that can effectively reform the Nigerian policeNP) is halfway to rebirthing Nigeria “ but unfortunately, the present crop of leaders have the character trait of the men of the NP and by extension, that of an average Nigerian.
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by soccerlite: 10:17am On Oct 17, 2023
Muyiwa is even struggling to explain or deny 🤣

But go and dig deep

Many police recruit personnel are fmr cultist, thug, kidnappers, bunkers etc

Look around your street or community and you will see
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by Allisgud: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2023
The uniform self be like wetin Musa don use Taya as mayguard,he will be a very big help to them
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by abobote: 10:19am On Oct 17, 2023
See how they are all looking dirty in that uniform
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by Allisgud: 10:19am On Oct 17, 2023
The uniform self be like wetin Musa don use Taya as mayguard,he will be a very big help to them grin
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by Irony1: 10:21am On Oct 17, 2023
creativehubb:
Northern Nigeria and southeast are a problem to Nigeria. Both zones celebrate criminality.

Do you know this comment is naturally daft and stupid. What is south east's involvement here? As if MC oluomo that is a natural thug has a free pass to the presidency.
Asari Dokubo that normally is a never do well and a militant mounts the podium in Aso Rock to deliver a press conference. Bros just shut up abeg when you know you will say nonsense.
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2023
It is a way of making them get official access to government guns.
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by Bahamas95(m): 10:30am On Oct 17, 2023
I always regret being a Nigerian.
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by Masterclass32: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2023
Nigeria as presently constituted, is a complete sh!thole.

Unfortunately, some crazy people want the country to remain like this.
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by demmie1: 10:33am On Oct 17, 2023
One Nigeria! They gave you laws in the south and the middle belt but they appropriate different law entirely to themselves. yet they recruit southerners to make half brained explanations and apologetics of their behaviours.
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by Christoskurion: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2023
The guy may soon be a DPO in the southern region of the country but declare such an individual wanted in the same southern part,he will become an object of religious and ethnic rivalry among themselves. The southern part of this country is more problematic than the northern region. Always fixing their attention on misplaced priorities. Not that am promoting crime but the rate of hatred among the southerners is outrageous; claiming to be religiously devoted but lacking genuine virtues. May God save our nation,Nigeria.
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by foleskay(m): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2023
A beg I'm Stranded here. I don't mind
any amount pls. I really need help. 90..26..98..43..50 opay
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by habayinc(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2023
we are becoming a joke by the day
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by creativehubb: 10:44am On Oct 17, 2023
Irony1:

Do you know this comment is naturally daft and stupid. What is south east's involvement here? As if MC oluomo that is a natural thug has a free pass to the presidency.
Asari Dokubo that normally is a never do well and a militant mounts the podium in Aso Rock to deliver a press conference. Bros just shut up abeg when you know you will say nonsense.
Boko Haram, ipob, two terrorists group, from North and southeast. Two disease of Nigeria, wish we can cut you both off, Nigeria will be a paradise. Both regions ate also the parasites with liabilities and parasites everywhere. Who caused the Nigerian civil war, North and southeast, two daft region always making noise with no contribution to Nigeria. South South and southwest feeds Nigeria.
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by correctguy101(m): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2023
Congrats to him...

He's now a licensed criminal...

Yéyé dey smell.
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by Irony1: 10:50am On Oct 17, 2023
creativehubb:

Boko Haram, ipob, two terrorists group, from North and southeast. Two disease of Nigeria, wish we can cut you both off, Nigeria will be a paradise. Both regions ate also the parasites with liabilities and parasites everywhere. Who caused the Nigerian civil war, North and southeast, two daft region always making noise with no contribution to Nigeria. South South and southwest feeds Nigeria.

You still don't have sense. Oga just shut up have small shame in you and be silent. you are talking too much rubbish, it is clear that you are not okay in the head to talk like this.
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by creativehubb: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2023
Irony1:

You still don't have sense. Oga just shut up have small shame in you and be silent. you are talking too much rubbish, it is clear that you are not okay in the head to talk like this.
You should be ashamed, useless people, you people contribute nothing to Nigeria, just Boko Haram, beggars and iron and metal thieves, the rest sell fura. Smelly people.. religion will destroy you people totally.
Re: Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police by crixlight2(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2023
Isokotolopia:
Crazy country
My brother this things only possible for North , down south here we are too civilized or foolish to allow things like this: imagine say na South East this thing happen , Yoruba go don Dey drag dem like generator by now , and if na South West do am , Igbo go don drag dem pass I better pass my neighbor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) / Fashola & Wife In Couples Dance At Her Pre-birthday Party / Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.