Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Divine Justice! Hundreds Of HAMAS Perished In The Tunnels Under God's Wrath! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Divine Justice! Hundreds Of HAMAS Perished In The Tunnels Under God's Wrath! (1382 Views)

Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report / IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence / Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divine Justice! Hundreds Of HAMAS Perished In The Tunnels Under God's Wrath! by Ugmedia: 6:17am On Oct 17, 2023
Re: Divine Justice! Hundreds Of HAMAS Perished In The Tunnels Under God's Wrath! by APCNig: 6:23am On Oct 17, 2023
Where will your own family members perish?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divine Justice! Hundreds Of HAMAS Perished In The Tunnels Under God's Wrath! by khalling2008: 7:10am On Oct 17, 2023
I don't know why Christians carry the war in Gaza on their head like gala and support Israel.

Isreal called Jesus, their god a bastard.

Isreal killed their god because he called himself a messiah.

Isreal that persecuted Christianity in Israel more than Muslim

Islam has Saudi Arabia, Jews has Isreal but where is Christian historical heritage when they claimed that Jesus is their god and Jesus was a Jew?

Go to Israel and confirm, that the Christians are living like a slave in Israel.

Jews hate Christianity because they are a liar for claiming that Jesus is their god, the Jesus that Jews persecuted and killed. After all, he called himself a messiah.

The messiah that was persecuted and killed by Israel and shouted on the cross that: My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?, (Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:34).

Isn't this an indication that Jesus expected God to save him? If yes,this will mean he is unaware of his crucifixtion. If No then he must have lost faith, indicating the devil triumphed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divine Justice! Hundreds Of HAMAS Perished In The Tunnels Under God's Wrath! by Abrahamweb(m): 7:13am On Oct 17, 2023
khalling2008:
I don't know why Christians carry the war in Gaza on their head like gala and support Israel.

Islam has Saudi Arabia, Jews has Isreal but where is Christian historical heritage when they claimed that Jesus is their god and Jesus was a Jew?

Go to Israel and confirm, that the Christians are living like a slave in Israel.

Jews hate Christianity because they are a liar for claiming that Jesus is their his, the Jesus that Jews persecuted and killed. After all, he called himself a messiah.

The messiah that was persecuted and killed by Israel and shouted on the cross that: My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?, (Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:34).

Isn't this an indication that Jesus expected God to save him? If yes,this will mean he is unaware of his crucifixtion. If No then he must have lost faith, indicating the devil triumphed.
And aside from that.
Israel are like the fulani headsman in this case,except christians supporting Israel will apologize to the fulani headsman because they're doing the same thing.
Coming to someone's house and killing/chasing them,and you say God is behind you,then that God is wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divine Justice! Hundreds Of HAMAS Perished In The Tunnels Under God's Wrath! by Somilat: 7:23am On Oct 17, 2023
Op is an idiot and criminal.

“The bloodthirsty hate the innocent.” Proverbs 29:10

Israel is not a country. It is a den of vipers

Look at my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divine Justice! Hundreds Of HAMAS Perished In The Tunnels Under God's Wrath! by lexylaw40: 7:32am On Oct 17, 2023
What the world wants is justice for Palestine, Israel is the real oppressor
Re: Divine Justice! Hundreds Of HAMAS Perished In The Tunnels Under God's Wrath! by Gainman: 8:56am On Oct 17, 2023
khalling2008:

Jews hate Christianity because they are a liar for claiming that Jesus is their god, the Jesus that Jews persecuted and killed. After all, he called himself a messiah.

nothing dey your skull. Abeg Wetin concern u with Christians carry Isreal for head. U no carry Palestinians for head? Is like u no think before saying this. I ask u, where do Christians go to do their pilgrimage? Shay nah Saudi? If d Jews recognize Jesus Christ, there will not be chance for us here to even know Jesus Christ. Do u know why Israel has been in war since and without peace. This is a punishment to them for not recognized Jesus Christ but still they are d chosen one. Dat is d covenant God made with them and u can't challenge God for loving them. Whether the love Jesus or not. It doesn't concern u. Who told u they hate Christians. They hate Christians and they still all Christians to live among them in Israel. All Christians go their for pilgrimage and come back peacefully. Nah u Muslims hate d Christians not d Jews. So u are not in position to tell Christians that d Jews hate d Christians. Any little things like this, u people cry Isreal hates d Christians. Leave d Christians and d Jews alone. Muslims can't live with all other religions. That is what your quran preaches.

9 Likes

Re: Divine Justice! Hundreds Of HAMAS Perished In The Tunnels Under God's Wrath! by Stone03: 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2023
khalling2008:

And how does that concern you? More of the operation wipe out all the muslim terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Divine Justice! Hundreds Of HAMAS Perished In The Tunnels Under God's Wrath! by TOPMAN4LIFE: 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2023
khalling2008:

As a christian, l prefer Judaism/ jew to Islam,
Jew is better than Islam in many ways,
Islam is the most wicked religion in the world, Islam killed human beings more than witch craft, Islam only pretend to be peaceful when they are in minority,
In Afghanistan Muslim vs Muslim
In India Muslim vs Buddhism
In Israel Muslim vs Judaism
In ilorin Nigeria Muslim vs traditionalist
In France Muslim vs Christian
As Mohamed taught Muslim, Muslim don't value human lives, they kill human beings they can't create at slight disagreement.
From the film and movie about Mohamed l have watched, he fought wars throughout his lifetime, no room for forgiveness and peace unlike the story and movie about Jesus where He always preached love, forgiveness and treat others as you would like to treat others.

Islam Muslim are the highest intolerant sect in this world
e.g Many of Arab countries don't allow other religion in their countries but Muslim Islam are allowed in other countries of different faith like USA, Canada, UK.
Jews and christians might not be exactly on the same page because Jew don't believe Jesus is the messiah but we have the same root, what makes us to be different is because jews don't believe Jesus is the messiah,
All the story of old testament bible is about God relating through the Jews, so you can't totally isolate christians from Jews.
Christians were not know by the name christian until they were tagged the name in the city of Antioch because they were behaving like Jesus.
It's not Jesus that gave us the name, it's people around that saw after the death of Jesus that called his disciples christians because their way of life resemble that of Christ.
Apart from religion reason, Judaism is better because they don't kill human beings like animals, they don't force their religion on others, they are peaceful and tolerant
If not because Hamas Palestine attacked Israel, Israel wouldn't have been attacking Hamas Palestine and everyone would have been living in peace

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Squatter Holed Up In Number 10 Downing Street / Hilary Clinton Praising Libyan Rebels In Tripoli / New Pictures Show Second Chinese Stealth Fighter(j-31) Being Test Flown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.