Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,981 members, 7,841,750 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. (1476 Views)

AU Blames Israeli-Palestinian Conflict On Denial Of Palestinian People’s Rights / US House Passes $13Bn Ukrainian Aid Bill; Outrage At Bombing Of Mariupol / Some Of Palestinian Top Warlords That Died During The Strike ( Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by Sangoamadioha1: 8:59am On Oct 17, 2023
JASONjnr:

You're not making any sense.... A Christian is a Christian.....

I don't know what you're talking about....

Supporting Israel as a Christian is nothing but because of the killings that the islamic people have been committing overtime with excuses from blasphemy....

The jews did not also kill
As a Christian you should show compassion to all sides of the conflict. The Palestinian people are human too and they even have Christians amongst them, so why the bias
It is either you preach peace or remove your mouth from their matter, that will show you as a Christian that knows his religion.

2 Likes

Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by DMerciful(m): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2023
For every action, there's an equal and opposite consequence!

Right from the days of John the Baptist, the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violents taketh it by force!

Hamas will not try this again. They had it coming!
Rossikk:
Nigerian Christianity has NOTHING to do with righteousness.

ZERO.

In fact ATHEISTS have more humanity in them than Nigerian christians.

Just reading the beastly comments of so-called 'christians' on this forum regarding the conflict in Palestine is sickening.

These christians are ANIMALS with ZERO compassion, even for innocent children.

3,000 innocent Palestinian civilians have been slaughtered so far by Israel of which HALF are children, in just the last 3 days.

Our Nigerian ''christians'' support this mass slaughter of CHILDREN with bombs.

Praise the Lord Jesus, your 'personal lord and saviour' who 'commanded you' to LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR, AND TURN THE OTHER CHEEK.

Imbeciles.

CHRISTIAN IN NAME ONLY.

You bloodthirsty demons claiming to be 'christians' need to read your own New Testament verses.

I am not a christian, but I know where it says, to paraphrase, that ''Not all those shouting 'Lord' 'Lord' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only those who do the will of my Father who is in heaven.''

Keep shouting ''LORD LORD JESUS'' and supporting mass murder, you hear?

Don't call for a peaceful resolution like truly righteous people would.

When you reach the Gates of HELL upon leaving this world, see whether your ''personal Lord and Saviour'' will accept your wickedness and thirst for the innocent blood of CHILDREN.

Worthless.

Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by Rossikk(m): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2023
madmohamed:
but you support and still supporting Nigeria to kill innocent Biafrans during and after the war

Jesus will accept your explanation, that because of me, that is why you support the bombing of children.

Definitely.

Praise the Lord.
Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by Corrections: 9:02am On Oct 17, 2023
Rossikk:

ZERO.

Just reading the beastly comments of so-called 'christians' on this forum regarding the conflict in Palestine is sickening.

3,000 innocent Palestinian civilians have been slaughtered so far by Israel of which HALF are children, in just the last 3 days.

Praise the Lord Jesus, your 'personal lord and saviour' who 'commanded you' to LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR, AND TURN THE OTHER CHEEK.

Imbeciles.

CHRISTIAN IN NAME ONLY.

You bloodthirsty demons claiming to be 'christians' need to read your own New Testament verses.

I am not a christian, but I know where it says, to paraphrase, that ''Not all those shouting 'Lord' 'Lord' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only those who do the will of my Father who is in heaven.''

When you reach the Gates of HELL upon leaving this world, see whether your ''personal Lord and Saviour'' will accept your wickedness and thirst for the innocent blood of CHILDREN.

Worthless.

When will Muslims support in getting JUSTICE for Deborah Samuel yakubu whom Muslims killed and celebrated Publicly to show the world how much they love Christians. Or is death the JUSTICE she deserved?

3 Likes

Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by Rossikk(m): 9:02am On Oct 17, 2023
DMerciful:
For every action, there's an equal and opposite consequence!

Right from the days of John the Baptist, the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violents taketh it by force!

Hamas will not try this again. They had it coming!

You don’t follow John the Baptist.

You follow Jesus.

He does not accept your eye for an eye philosophy.

Don’t you remember his teachings?
Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by DMerciful(m): 9:04am On Oct 17, 2023
I don't follow Jesus, I don't follow John the Baptist, both are scams! I only belive in God.

But that does not mean what I stated is not in the scriptures
Rossikk:

You don’t follow John the Baptist.

You follow Jesus.
Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by joyandfaith: 9:05am On Oct 17, 2023
Rossikk:

You don’t know anything about me, so shut your bloodthirsty lips.

You don’t know anything about me, so shut your vampire mouth.

1 Like

Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by Rossikk(m): 9:06am On Oct 17, 2023
DMerciful:
I don't follow Jesus, I don't follow John the Baptist, both are scams! I only belive in God.

But that does not mean what I stated is not in the scriptures

Since you are not a Christian, this poser is not for you.
Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by Doris4ever(m): 9:07am On Oct 17, 2023
Is very difficult to take sides in this war. The thing is, every human being has a right to life. Let the waring parties give peace a chance.

Meanwhile
I'm an experience driver in Lagos. I need a car to drive on uber/bolt for weekly remittance.
Please if you have a car for me, quote me or check contact on my profile.
Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by Rossikk(m): 9:07am On Oct 17, 2023
joyandfaith:

You don’t know anything about me, so shut your vampire mouth.

I know you support the bombing of innocent children. That’s ALL I need to know about you.
Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by Depriest2020: 9:08am On Oct 17, 2023
The OP is economical with the truth. Do you know that without the IDF Iron Dome defense system no building will be standing in Israel today? More than 2m people would have been dead in Israel. The first Saturday that Hamas launched the attack in Israel, they shot 1500 unguarded missiles into Israel, which the Iron Dome intercepted all but 2. Do you know what 1500 missiles would have done? They continued to launch more and more missiles into Israel. You want Israel to be like Nigerian northern christians whom have continued to sleep while been killed and displaced.

3 Likes

Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by JOemmy(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2023
Coming from someone that never one day condemned the massacres of thausands of innocent christains in southern kaduna and other states in the middle belt by fulani jihadists? We will start taking people like you serious any day you start condemning the unjust unprovoked massacre of nigerian christains.

4 Likes

Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by DMerciful(m): 9:10am On Oct 17, 2023
It does not take a Christian or whatever religion to know that Hamas asked for it.

Its only a tree that will be cut and do nothing. If you expect Isreal to do nothing then you're equally wicked
Rossikk:

Since you are not a Christian, this poser is not for you.

1 Like

Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by Yorubafather: 9:12am On Oct 17, 2023
Rossikk:

Tell that to your Lord Jesus.

Bloodthirsty demon.

When are you going to Gaza to help out? you will be blessed with 72 virgin grin

3 Likes

Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by Rossikk(m): 9:14am On Oct 17, 2023
Depriest2020:
The OP is economical with the truth. Do you know that without the IDF Iron Dome defense system no building will be standing in Israel today? More 2m people would have been dead in Israel. The first Saturday that Hamas launched the attack in Israel, they shot 1500 unguarded missiles into Israel, which the Iron Dome intercepted all but 2. Do you know what 1500 missiles would have done? They continued to launch more and more missiles into Israel. You want Israel to be like Nigerian northern christians whom have continued to sleep while been killed and displaced.

Look, Mr Man, I’m not interested in these excuses you are giving for supporting the bombing of children.

Israel is one of the world’s most powerful and high tech militaries on Earth, supported by the US.

If you think they cannot end that crisis without mass bombing thousands of innocent children, you are truly foolish and ignorant.
Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by nairalanda1(m): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2023
Threads like this remind me why I stopped supporting a side in this war

Yeah, if you support Israel , and are quiet about the year in and year out bombings of Gaza...which have been going on for decades, then you are wrong.

Likewise, you should not support the Palestinians, and be quiet about why Israel has to bomb Gaza...Hamas used to send in suicide bombers, rockets and so forth into Israel. And this is not the first time Palestinans have invaded Israel.

The truth is, there is no good guy in this Israel-Palestine war. Backing one side means you support the atrocities on the other side.

As a wise man once said, I back the civillians. Make something be done to stop their suffering...its called compromise.

1 Like

Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by Rossikk(m): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2023
Yorubafather:

When are you going to Gaza to help out? you will be blessed with 72 virgin grin

Tell that to your Personal Lord and Saviour.
Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by Rossikk(m): 9:17am On Oct 17, 2023
nairalanda1:
Threads like this remind me why I stopped supporting a side in this war

Yeah, if you support Israel , and are quiet about the year in and year out bombings of Gaza...which have been going on for decades, then you are wrong.

Likewise, you should not support the Palestinians, and be quiet about why Israel has to bomb Gaza...Hamas used to send in suicide bombers, rockets and so forth into Israel. And this is not the first time Palestinans have invaded Israel.

The truth is, there is no good guy in this Israel-Palestine war. Backing one side means you support the atrocities on the other side.

As a wise man once said, I back the civillians. Make something be done to stop their suffering...its called compromise.

Exactly.

This is exactly what a CHRISTIAN response to the crisis sounds like.
Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by Wutinky: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2023
Rossikk:

Look, Mr Man, I’m not interested in these excuses you are giving for supporting the bombing of children.

Israel is one of the world’s most powerful and high tech militaries on Earth, supported by the US.

If you think they cannot end that crisis without mass bombing thousands of innocent children, you are truly foolish and ignorant.

Dude enough of your gibberish, he who brought home ants infested firewood's shouldn't complain when the lizards came feasting. death to all terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by Rossikk(m): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2023
DMerciful:
It does not take a Christian or whatever religion to know that Hamas asked for it.

Its only a tree that will be cut and do nothing. If you expect Isreal to do nothing then you're equally wicked

And who told you that bombing thousands of innocent children is the only way for Israel to “do something”, you wicked demon?
Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by November24(f): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2023
Rossikk:

ZERO.

Imbeciles.

CHRISTIAN IN NAME ONLY.

Worthless.

Worthless uncircumcised Terrorist, but Mohamodafucker taught you to kill Deborah in cold blood.
Pls face ur face, the jews are only helping us deal with you and ur evil babies, since Jesus won't allow us, same thing happened when Jesus was arrested, Peter cut the bastard ear, but Jesus rebuke am

2 Likes

Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by Yorubafather: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2023
Rossikk:

Tell that to your Personal Lord and Saviour.

As a good Samaritan you are, don't you think it will be a good idea to help the Hamas? don't forget you will be rewarded with 72 Virgins in case if things goes south.
Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by ottersberger(m): 9:29am On Oct 17, 2023
[quote author=Rossikk post=126450847]

Does your Lord Jesus accept an eye for an eye?

Answer me that question.[/qIt'se]

It's still in the Bible, the constitution of Christianity, and yet to be expunged. Reason I daily give Tinubu miscreants shege every time they step out of line as they are wont to do.
Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by Rossikk(m): 9:29am On Oct 17, 2023
November24:

Worthless uncircumcised Terrorist, but Mohamodafucker taught you to kill Deborah in cold blood.
Pls face ur face, the jews are only helping us deal with you and ur evil babies, since Jesus won't allow us, same thing happened when Jesus was arrested, Peter cut the bastard ear, but Jesus rebuke am

Thanks. According to the bible, Jesus Christ supports your thirst for innocent children’s blood.
Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by Rossikk(m): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2023
Yorubafather:

As a good Samaritan you are, don't you think it will be a good idea to help the Hamas? don't forget you will be rewarded with 72 Virgins in case if things goes south.

Tell that to Jesus Christ when he asks you why you supported the bombing and mass murder of thousands of innocent babies and toddlers.
Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by DMerciful(m): 9:32am On Oct 17, 2023
Hamas should have thought about Israel's potential heavy-handedness before embacking on a genocidal mission.

What were they thinking? Have they forgotten who Israel is? Perhaps they needed a very strong reminder that would keep the perpetually reminded.

Israel has a right to defend itself
Rossikk:

And who told you that bombing thousands of innocent children is the only way for Israel to “do something”, you wicked demon?

1 Like

Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by Rossikk(m): 9:34am On Oct 17, 2023
DMerciful:
Hamas should have thought about Israel's potential heavy-handedness before embacking on a genocidal mission.

What were they thinking? Have they forgotten who Israel is? Perhaps they needed a very strong reminder that would keep the perpetually reminded.

Israel has a right to defend itself

By killing thousands of innocent children?

I’m sure Jesus Christ will agree with you.

In fact Netanyahu said that “this is just the beginning” after 3,000 innocent Palestinian civilians were killed by his bombing.

So you can expect thousands more children to be bombed in the next few days, with your full support. Praise Jesus.
Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by MasterJayJay: 9:39am On Oct 17, 2023
Depriest2020:
The OP is economical with the truth. Do you know that without the IDF Iron Dome defense system no building will be standing in Israel today? More 2m people would have been dead in Israel. The first Saturday that Hamas launched the attack in Israel, they shot 1500 unguarded missiles into Israel, which the Iron Dome intercepted all but 2. Do you know what 1500 missiles would have done? They continued to launch more and more missiles into Israel. You want Israel to be like Nigerian northern christians whom have continued to sleep while been killed and displaced.
The op is a terrorist. You are explaining too much for him.

1 Like

Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by DomPerignon: 9:41am On Oct 17, 2023
Rossikk:

ZERO.

Imbeciles.

CHRISTIAN IN NAME ONLY.

Worthless.

Pls for the love of God do not ever confuse Ibo Zionists as Christians.

1 Like

Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by creativehubb: 9:43am On Oct 17, 2023
Better than Islam, promoting terrorism all around the world, encouraging almajiris and poverty in north and calling others Infidels.

2 Likes

Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by creativehubb: 9:44am On Oct 17, 2023
Rossikk:

Does your Lord Jesus accept an eye for an eye?

Answer me that question.
Reasonable non religious people support Israel, terrorists are enemies of the free world and should be destroyed, next is Iran and Lebanon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obama's Aunty Zeituni: "You Have The Obligation To Make Me A Citizen" / The Gop Governors Assault / South Africa: Xenophobia Still Smouldering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.