Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,100 members, 7,842,164 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. (1477 Views)

AU Blames Israeli-Palestinian Conflict On Denial Of Palestinian People’s Rights / US House Passes $13Bn Ukrainian Aid Bill; Outrage At Bombing Of Mariupol / Some Of Palestinian Top Warlords That Died During The Strike ( Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by DMerciful(m): 9:46am On Oct 17, 2023
You keep bringing Jesus even when I say its a scam. What are you trying to do?

Palestine should hold Hamas responsible. If Hamas wasn't a problem, why did the West Bank not vote Hamas like Gaza?

Why is the Arab world rejecting refugees from Gaza?

Gaza took this path to their destruction when they voted Hamas to head their govt. They knew of Hamas terrorism and whole mission to destroy Israel yet voted Hamas to do just that.

Those who carry ant infested firewoods to the house must deal with the lizards it attracks.

A snake that does not behave like a snake will be used by kids to tie firewoods. Israel must behave like the power that it commands!
Rossikk:

By killing thousands of innocent children?

I’m sure Jesus Christ will agree with you.

In fact Netanyahu said that “this is just the beginning” after 3,000 innocent Palestinian civilians were killed by his bombing.

So you can expect thousands more children to be bombed in the next few days, with your full support. Praise Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by DomPerignon: 9:46am On Oct 17, 2023
Rossikk:

Tell that to your Lord Jesus.

Bloodthirsty demon.

They are not Christian!

I repeat , they are not Christian.

Any one who reveres and worship Jews is not Christian but judahite Zionists.

Pls.

1 Like

Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by Yorubafather: 9:50am On Oct 17, 2023
DomPerignon:

They are not Christian!

I repeat , they are not Christian.

Any one who reveres and worship Jews is not Christian but judahite Zionists.

Pls.

I thought you would be on the flight this morning heading to Gaza to support the Hamas finish the jews you hated so much, you can only rant and rant until you get tired grin grin ;

1 Like

Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by ottersberger(m): 9:52am On Oct 17, 2023
Rossikk:
Nigerian Christianity has NOTHING to do with righteousness.

ZERO.

In fact ATHEISTS have more humanity in them than Nigerian christians.

Just reading the beastly comments of so-called 'christians' on this forum regarding the conflict in Palestine is sickening.

These christians are ANIMALS with ZERO compassion, even for innocent children.

3,000 innocent Palestinian civilians have been slaughtered so far by Israel of which HALF are children, in just the last 3 days.

Our Nigerian ''christians'' support this mass slaughter of CHILDREN with bombs.

Praise the Lord Jesus, your 'personal lord and saviour' who 'commanded you' to LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR, AND TURN THE OTHER CHEEK.

Imbeciles.

CHRISTIAN IN NAME ONLY.

You bloodthirsty demons claiming to be 'christians' need to read your own New Testament verses.

I am not a christian, but I know where it says, to paraphrase, that ''Not all those shouting 'Lord' 'Lord' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only those who do the will of my Father who is in heaven.''

Keep shouting ''LORD LORD JESUS'' and supporting mass murder, you hear?

Don't call for a peaceful resolution like truly righteous people would.

When you reach the Gates of HELL upon leaving this world, see whether your ''personal Lord and Saviour'' will accept your wickedness and thirst for the innocent blood of CHILDREN.

Worthless.

Listen, Hamas invaded and caused the death of hundreds of Israeli Jews. What exactly do you expect Israel to do, award them medals?. They are clearly wrong in the lives they took, but so also are the Israelis who have literally snuffed the life out of every Palestinian alive today.

What you see today is a result of battles fought and won, even in biblical times. I am not secure in the knowledge that we will see an amicable settlement anytime soon. This is a war for survival for both parties. History has consequences.

Hamas wants the destruction of the state of Israel. The United States understands this clearly and has unequivocally told the world that it's not gonna happen.

Hamas will do exactly what Israel is doing today if they get a chance. The tragedy I see is that the people of Palestine have become puns in the hands of Islamic fundamentalists called Hamas and Hezbollah.

Ordinary Palestinians are the actual victims of this revolving animosity. Hamas represents itself, and Fatah is too engrossed in its corruption to notice the worsening living standards of its people.

Yes, Israel needs to ease off some, especially on building new settlements and seeking to normalize relations with their former Arab foes. This is the reason we are currently seeing renewed hostilities. Hamas is jittery at losing relevance.

Finally, let's be very clear. No state will accept or tolerate the mass massacre of its people in the manner recently witnessed in Israel and will not rise to retribute. No, scratch that, Nigeria. Definitely!.
Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by MadamExcellency: 9:55am On Oct 17, 2023
nairalanda1:
Threads like this remind me why I stopped supporting a side in this war

Yeah, if you support Israel , and are quiet about the year in and year-out bombings of Gaza...which have been going on for decades, then you are wrong.

Likewise, you should not support the Palestinians, and be quiet about why Israel has to bomb Gaza...Hamas used to send in suicide bombers, rockets and so forth into Israel. And this is not the first time Palestinians have invaded Israel.

The truth is, there is no good guy in this Israel-Palestine war. Backing one side means you support the atrocities on the other side.

As a wise man once said, I back the civilians. Make something be done to stop their suffering...its called compromise.

You are not a man. Lukewarmness or standing on the fence is a mark of hypocrites, blackmailers and selfish people.

You are trying to fall for Rossike's blackmail. If Hamas does not bomb Israel or kill her civilians, there will be peace. The Jews are not going to slaughter any time again without a fight.

2 Likes

Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by Depriest2020: 9:56am On Oct 17, 2023
Rossikk:

Look, Mr Man, I’m not interested in these excuses you are giving for supporting the bombing of children.

Israel is one of the world’s most powerful and high tech militaries on Earth, supported by the US.

If you think they cannot end that crisis without mass bombing thousands of innocent children, you are truly foolish and ignorant.
How do you want them to kill the terrorist Hamas? Hamas don't have offices outside public space, no military base. They launch their missiles from mosque, school and public building, every strike the IDF has launched into Gaza are were missiles were launched into Israel. Israel has asked civilians to leave northern Gaza to southern Gaza so that IDF and Hamas would fight it man to man but, Hamas is asking the civilians not to leave, so they would continue to use them as shield and push propaganda of IDF killing women and children.

Please tell Hamas that Israeli soldiers have been at their border for days now, they should come out and stop hiding in public spaces inside Gaza, they came out last 2 Saturdays to massacre defenseless Israelis, tell them Israeli soldiers are at their border waiting for them.
Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by gidgiddy: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2023
ISLAMBAD:
Foolishness is when you supported Nigerian Army to kill your fellow country men that were waving flag agitating for independence state, but cry over terrorists that are thousands kilometers away from you....

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by ottersberger(m): 10:01am On Oct 17, 2023
gidgiddy:

Exactly

These people support the killing of anyone, so long as they are not Muslims.
Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by Sam42222: 10:03am On Oct 17, 2023
Yobabad:
Even we Yoruba Muslims are supporting isreal, Hamas are terrorist, and we Yoruba Muslims don't support terrorism
thank you , if the world the don't act terrorist s would continue to make the world unbearable for us all
Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by Epistasis(m): 10:11am On Oct 17, 2023
Rossikk:

Don’t be vague.

Say “I SUPPORT THE BOMBING OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE INCLUDING CHILDREN.”

Are you ashamed to say what you are supporting?

That's your business, your headache, deal with that. I support the total annihilation of Hamas in Gaza....
Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by sreamsense: 10:13am On Oct 17, 2023
Rossikk:

Does your Lord Jesus accept an eye for an eye?

Answer me that question.
Did anybody ask Palestine to go and wake sleeping lion? Isreal was busy negotiating peace with Saudi Arabia on Villarreal business relationship, but Pallestine was busy planning evil until passed their boundary to invite death and destruction for themselves. They were looking for death and destruction and they got more than they bargain for.

When they attacked Isreal, they celebrated it publicly. Your sheiks and alfas including Iwo mufti were busy praising Pallestine and called it acts of Allah granted them victory. Now, that the Isreal is now giving them food of violence they went to look for, you are shouting "Christians". Go there now and fight on behalf of Pallestine.Go and join hamas.

Don't forget Jews are not Christians, eye for eye is their law of Moses. They are not Christians that will keep praying for their enemies which Muslims can ride without being provoked. Jews don't send you and that is why other Arab nations that don't want destructions to land in their domains just mind their businesses
Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by Whiteangel1234: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2023
The Lord Adonai Elohim of Israel have decree the total annihilation and destruction of Gaza , it's the Lord Will

Zephaniah 2:4-7

4 For Gaza shall be destroyed, and Ascalon shall be a desert, they shall cast out Azotus at noonday, and Accaron shall be rooted up.
5 Woe to you that inhabit the sea coast, O nation of reprobates: the word of the Lord upon you, O Chanaan, the land of the Philistines, and I will destroy thee, so that there shall not be an inhabitant.
Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by Evilthoughts: 10:19am On Oct 17, 2023
Rossikk:

ZERO.

Just reading the beastly comments of so-called 'christians' on this forum regarding the conflict in Palestine is sickening.

3,000 innocent Palestinian civilians have been slaughtered so far by Israel of which HALF are children, in just the last 3 days.

Praise the Lord Jesus, your 'personal lord and saviour' who 'commanded you' to LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR, AND TURN THE OTHER CHEEK.

Imbeciles.

CHRISTIAN IN NAME ONLY.

You bloodthirsty demons claiming to be 'christians' need to read your own New Testament verses.

I am not a christian, but I know where it says, to paraphrase, that ''Not all those shouting 'Lord' 'Lord' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only those who do the will of my Father who is in heaven.''

When you reach the Gates of HELL upon leaving this world, see whether your ''personal Lord and Saviour'' will accept your wickedness and thirst for the innocent blood of CHILDREN.

Worthless.

Not Christians but evil catholic ipob basstsrds
Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by teebagy: 10:21am On Oct 17, 2023
Wujio:
I support Israel whole-heartedly
Everybody wants to be the devil, until its time to go to hell.
Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by MadamExcellency: 10:21am On Oct 17, 2023
Evilthoughts:

Is Pastor Adebayo also Catholic and IPOB?

2 Likes

Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by joyandfaith: 10:27am On Oct 17, 2023
Rossikk:

I know you support the bombing of innocent children. That’s ALL I need to know about you.

I know you support th masscre of innocent children, women , elderly, disabled ones etc You even jubilated in the first day of attack . That’s ALL I need to know about you.

1 Like

Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by gidgiddy: 10:27am On Oct 17, 2023
ottersberger:

These people support the killing of anyone, so long as they are not Muslims.

Of course

They enjoy posting pictures of children starving to death in Biafra but it took children being blown up in Gaza for them to realise that a child dying in war is a terrible thing

1 Like

Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by Sam42222: 10:27am On Oct 17, 2023
Rossikk:

ZERO.

Imbeciles.

CHRISTIAN IN NAME ONLY.

Worthless.

why are you using children to cover up hamas crimes they killed over 1500 is real (including women and children) and have been firing thousands of rockets on innocent women and children over the years and you expect is real to keep quiet .or you thing Jews are not human beings and their people can be killed because they are not Muslims?

1 Like

Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by Yorubafather: 10:28am On Oct 17, 2023
Evilthoughts:

Cry me river ... your terrorist deserve everything happening to them, more death to Hamas and other terrorist all over the world

1 Like

Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by BolaAThubv(m): 10:33am On Oct 17, 2023
Rossikk:

Exactly.

This is exactly what a CHRISTIAN response to the crisis sounds like.

And what did you disgusting hypocrite do on October 7? You were all over the place celebrating the massacre of women, innocent children and even holocaust survivors. Show me even one post from you condemning the atrocities of Hamas on October 7

1 Like

Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by Yorubafather: 10:55am On Oct 17, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

You don't get, do you
Like i said you are practicing Nigerian Christianity, so no surprises.
Dem dey call Christian, dis one sef go raise hand 😒

What type of language is this? grin

1 Like

Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by nairalanda1(m): 10:59am On Oct 17, 2023
MadamExcellency:

You are not a man. Lukewarmness or standing on the fence is a mark of hypocrites, blackmailers and selfish people.

You are trying to fall for Rossike's blackmail. If Hamas does not bomb Israel or kill her civilians, there will be peace. The Jews are not going to slaughter any time again without a fight.

Yeah, I don't care what you think of me.

The world is not black and white, not like it is in the films or in the cartoons, where there are good guys and bad guys

In case you missed it, I consider what Hamas did totally wrong and uncalled for, and I also consider what Israel does, bombing innocents in Gaza to be wrong. I also consider every terrorist attack on Israel, wrong.

Is that the sign of lukewarmess? No. It is the sign of someone who is tired of having to see people kill themselves for nothing for years.

And I held my views now for about 7 years.(Heck, I've even disagreed with Rossik before self). I got fed up hearing the same old story. If guys in that supposed holy land cannot compromise, then what's next. It';s like both sides want to kill or exrterminate themselves. At least they can learn from South Africa. There was some compromise. It was not perfect, but at the end, there was no genocide of blacks or whites...like there was in Haiti when the French left.

At the end of the day, I back whatever solution (so long as it does not come from the Devil himself) that brings a modicum of peace to the trobuled holy land and allow people, whatever their race, to live in peace and quiet. Simple and effing short. No it does not mean I support the end of Israel, or that I support Palestinians dying in their thousands. Just that people sit down make some compormises on both sides, so that everyone can go home and sleep in peace, or at least till the next war.

Yeah, and somehow I am weak for thinking like that. Right, let's have either the Israelis or Arabs kill the other side, and win. The cycle of violence will never ever stop. Humans are despicable, violent beings, and I don';t trust them.

So, once again, I just want some peace. Is that a small ask. Can't Jews and Arabs stop bombing themselves, and force a compromise that at the end of the day would let everyone be at peace? Must people keep dying for nothing?

1 Like

Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by Evilthoughts: 11:01am On Oct 17, 2023
Yorubafather:

Cry me river ... your terrorist deserve everything happening to them, more death to Hamas and other terrorist all over the world

You're very stupid . The python will dance again in the East don't cry when your ugm idiots are killed like zombies
Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by Stone03: 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2023
Rossikk:

ZERO.

Imbeciles.

CHRISTIAN IN NAME ONLY.

Worthless.

Stop crying foul. If a christian of jew is killed, you rejoice and celebrate. Now the reverse is the case, you are spewing gibberish to gain sympathy. What goes around comes around, he that lives by the gun dies by the gun.

Stop wailing and accept your death peacefully

2 Likes

Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by Rossikk(m): 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

Nigerians are only Christians when it favors them.
What happened to love your neighbors as your self. This war does not concern us but for us to even display Christian virtues is a problem.
Nigerian Christianity is a hybrid of our traditional religions and European Christianity.

This has zero to do with our traditional religion bro.
Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by Rossikk(m): 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2023
Stone03:

Stop crying foul. If a christian of jew is killed, you rejoice and celebrate. Now the reverse is the case, you are spewing gibberish to gain sympathy. What goes around comes around, he that lives by the gun dies by the gun.

Stop wailing and accept your death peacefully

Explain your thirst for innocent children’s blood to Jesus Christ, not to me.
Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by Shinjawestern: 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2023
Rossikk:

Explain your thirst for innocent children’s blood to Jesus Christ, not to me.

We Christians are happy with the way Israel kill those young upcoming terrorists...

What will u do?

Head slamming mohammadian terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by Rossikk(m): 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2023
Wutinky:

Dude enough of your gibberish, he who brought home ants infested firewood's shouldn't complain when the lizards came feasting. death to all terrorist

According to Jesus Christ, tit for tat leads you to HELLFIRE.

Get ready to burn 🔥 for an ETERNITY for your mindset.

What, you think Jesus was ‘only joking’ when he gave his sermons?

WHEN YOU REACH THE GATES OF HELL, you will know he wasn’t joking.
Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by Rossikk(m): 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2023
Shinjawestern:

We Christians are happy with the way Israel kill those young upcoming terrorists...

What will u do?

Head slamming mohammadian terrorists

Tell that to your Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

He will understand your desire to slaughter innocent children and babies.

Definitely.

By the way, I am into African spirituality.

I am neither Christian nor Muslim.
Re: Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. by alcuin(m): 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2023
joyandfaith:

Evil Nigerian Muslims who supported killing of Deborah and kidnapping of Leah, jubilated as hamas as hamas attacked isreali are dangerous to humanity.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Africa: Xenophobia Still Smouldering / System Of Government In Britain / Syrian Government Forces Punched Obama At The Right Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.