Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels (31838 Views)

Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels / Women World Cup: USA Team Welcomed Home By Thousands Of Fans In New York(Photos) / Liverpool Fans In Tears After Manchester City Won Premier League Title (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by NzogbuNzogbu: 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
ufotunang:
. So how can those countries with high population of Muslims stop the Muslims from entering their country
as poland, hungray, finland they would tell you how to do it

3 Likes

Re: Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Doris4ever(m): 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2023
Thank God he was caught before he kill more people. Live and let live, you say no.

Meanwhile
I'm an experience driver in Lagos. I need a car to drive on uber/bolt for weekly remittance.
Please if you have a car for me, quote me or check contact on my profile.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by just4fun(m): 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2023
Religion of Piss again !!!!

5 Likes

Re: Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by seunayantokun(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
This are Christians killing fellow Christians and some people will tag the Muslims.

Look, Islam is a religion of peace and don't shed blood.

Those sheding blood in the name of Islam are mere criminals and not Muslims.

Im glad they killed this criminals

You call them criminals yet your mind support them. Why are Muslims not standing up to wipe them out? Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen terrorists, ISIS, etc are founded and funded by Muslim governments or countries, businesses, organisations, individuals, etc. Why are Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, etc not fighting them like the West? Deborah and many others were killed by Muslims in the northern part of Nigeria yet Muslim leaders won't do anything to ensure justice is done. Some of them will condemn the act but will go back happy. When Deborah was killed, Atiku condemned it but later withdrew his condemnation. You have organisations fighting for Islam but you don't have any that is fighting those killing and committing genocides in the name of Allah. Your statement here should be taken as taqkiya - that is all you do, falsehood and pretensions, to cover evil for greater opportunities for worse evils.

7 Likes

Re: Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Father4all: 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
i said uyghurs muslims

dont close your dirty mouth o, tell us why 20million uyghurs muslims are in concentration camps at china but you muslims are sucking chinese tiny co?ck

it's your father that has dirty mo.th son of a Bit*h
Re: Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by NzogbuNzogbu: 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
Father4all:
it's your father that has dirty mo.th son of a Bit*h
lol, e pain am

Answer abdool, let china put you in their muslim killing ground

5 Likes

Re: Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by slowice(m): 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2023
Stop letting them into your country, they are walking talking dangers.

The ones that occupy the north of our country have never allowed us to have peace. They ve terrorized us even down to our villages

3 Likes

Re: Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by just4fun(m): 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2023
Just imagine a world without Islam ??

Chai !! Father Abraham !!!

3 Likes

Re: Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by tiswell(m): 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Nation that works

Swift reaction

If na Nigeria

100 years the culprit go be scot free and even kill more
he go join police sef as a constable😆

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by kodab: 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2023
Again useless Muslim,Omo abeg we even fight self atleast before I die I go kill like 10 Muslim stupid northern Nigeria Muslim God punish una with ur terrorism mind

5 Likes

Re: Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Landinvestments(m): 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2023
The most peaceful muslims on earth are the Yoruba Muslims.
I think other Muslims worldwide should come learn from them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by omu4364(m): 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2023
Peejayz:
And some people will say Islam means peace , why is it that everywhere they preach Islam, there Must be terrorism , why ? Cant you guy just practice peace Is there a bonus given to you in heaven for every human killed

They don't practice terrorism in China 🇨🇳
There are more than 10m Muslims in China 🇨🇳

The Chinese government are the best in handling islamist terrorism. And there has been no pro Palestine and pro Hamas rally in China.

The world 🗺 need to learn from the Chinese.

5 Likes

Re: Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Ingocof(m): 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2023
Islam and terrorism are synonymous.

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Bellotelli: 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2023
I am proudly a Muslim and no amount of propaganda can make me look inferior cheesy
Re: Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by KennethEnyi(m): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2023
Father4all:
less Muslims and the whole world will be in Americans and their zionist hands. The world will slaves to them

Better for us to be slaves to the west than to be slaves to this useless Muslim people

4 Likes

Re: Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by KennethEnyi(m): 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2023
Father4all:
less Muslims and the whole world will be in Americans and their zionist hands. The world will slaves to them

Better to belsalwve stop the west than to these useless Muslim people

1 Like

Re: Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Mccullum: 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2023
Chidozie4847:
he is not one of those idiot rather islam generally are terrorist
\

As all Christian are crusaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Germi9: 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2023
Send dem all back to their root

1 Like

Re: Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by NzogbuNzogbu: 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
Bellotelli:
I am proudly a Muslim and no amount of propaganda can make me look inferior cheesy
mohammad himself was an inferior illiterate that didnt know difference in rat poison and spice

you are irrelevant
Re: Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by rinzylee(m): 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
https://news.sky.com/story/terror-in-the-uk-timeline-of-attacks-11833061

What exactly did we do to Moslems?

90% of all terror attacks have been from 1 ideology.

Let the west keep being WOKE.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by rinzylee(m): 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2023
Landinvestments:
The most peaceful muslims on earth are the Yoruba Muslims.
I think other Muslims worldwide should come learn from them.

Sadly , they are not regarded as true moslems o. Go up north and see that they even have different mosques.

They believe they are in just for money and status.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Honestfrend: 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2023
christejames:
That's a working society...

If it's our own now, you will hear "they escaped with various degrees of injuries, after our superior gun battle" grin grin... 😅 That is even after they don arrest one innocent albino for show-off grin grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by TBIZZY(m): 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2023
If you’re a moslem here and you read about the 72 virgins in your book, you’re so stup!d and dumb as fvck thinking Islam ☪️ is not brainwashing you.

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by prophetfire: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2023
UselessBuharist:
It’s always them! From the religion of piss.

What crime did humanity commit against Islam ?
ALLAHUUUUUIU AK-BOMB!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Dsimmer: 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2023
No time for useless Arab terrorist!

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Burob: 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
mohammad himself was an inferior illiterate that didnt know difference in rat poison and spice

you are irrelevant
Which kind insult be this, even me self gosto laugh grin.

Wetin Bellotelli do, other than say he is a proud Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by UnabashedIPOB: 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
Terrorists everywhere! These FOOLS can NOT fight their own fight but they want to fight for Allah! What a hopeless and idiotic bunch of deadwood marauding as humans!!

1 Like

Re: Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by petertamtam6(m): 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2023
Religion of piss

1 Like

Re: Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by KpukpuyekePikin(f): 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2023
Many head slamming bastard terrorists will not be happy with this news.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Kingbuhari(m): 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2023
But why is it always them
Re: Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by Dsimmer: 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
Useless Arab terrorists want to steal Sweden land like they stole North African lands!
Re: Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by ruggedtimi(m): 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2023
NigerState001:
Racist Den.

Islam is the future, no matter your hatred.
which hatred...man carried gun and started gunning down people saying All*h sent him. What rubbish...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me / Alanyaspor Celebrates Omeruo's 23rd Birthday (Pics) / Messi: It Would Have Been Humiliating If Nigeria Eliminated Us From World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.