Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me (31909 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigeria For Qatar — Asia’s Fastest Man, Ogunode / Emenike In ‘shock’ After Fenerbahce Bus Shooting - Vanguard / Emenike Out Of Sunday Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 15, 2013
AFCON star Emmanuel Emenike has lashed out at Nigeria coach Stephen Keshi for using and dumping him after his long-term hamstring injury.
Emenike top scored for champions Nigeria at the Nations Cup in South Africa, but suffered a hamstring injury against Mali which has already sidelined him for about four weeks now.

He was therefore left out of next weekend’s World Cup qualifier at home against Kenya.
He told MTNFootball.com he is disgusted not to have received even a phone call from Keshi or
any official from the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) since he rejoined his Russian club
Spartak Moscow.

“I must be honest with you, I have not been treated well by the coach and the NFF because they ignored me so soon, so fast,” he lamented. “Nobody from NFF and the coach have called
to ask me about my injury. I am bitter about this. It is unfair and I can tell you that is why
some players don’t come to give their best for the national team.” “When a player gets injured on national duty.

28 Likes

Re: Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 15, 2013
CONTINUATION:
I think the country’s football authority and coach ought to keep in touch to let him know he is
loved and cared for. “I am not a use-and-dump player. I will not act as one at all because my club career is very much important to me than anything.”
He added: “Look at a player like (Victor) Anichebe (Everton striker was injured while on
national team duty last year), no one cared about him and you think he will come to national team to give his best. “I am not worried about that but I just need to tell them it’s unfair. It is not everything that is money, but a call just to show you care could change someone’s problem at a particular time.

" Emenike told MTNFootball.com that this is in sharp contrast to his Russian club Spartak Moscow, who have done everything to get him back playing again. “I must give kudos to my club for taking good care of me even though I didn’t get the injury while playing for them,” he said. “I can’t wait to return to my best form.

19 Likes

Re: Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 15, 2013
“I am happy with my rehabilitation and I will
start joggling soon and I believe I will respond well because I have missed the game much" source:
www.mtnfootball.com/africa/african-tournaments/african-cup-of-nations/news/2013/mar/15-emenike-keshi-used-and-dumped-me.html

3 Likes

Re: Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by FXKing2012(m): 9:11am On Mar 15, 2013
This is why it is very difficult to be a patriotic Nigerian.

20 Likes

Re: Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by Davluck(m): 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
Very bad, those "OGA'S MALU'S at the top" will neva learn

7 Likes

Re: Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by friedrice1: 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
We re sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by brownlord: 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
I will wait to hear from Keshi before I say anything, Keshi, keshi

2 Likes

Re: Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by talk2tosep(m): 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2013
Emenike did forgot he's a nigerian!!!
Re: Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by Cmoyor: 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2013
Lemme hear from keshi first b4 commenting a gbo ejo kan da agba oshika ni

2 Likes

Re: Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by Talking(m): 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2013
So sad... sad
Re: Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by BlackPeni5: 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2013
This is one of Nigeria's biggest problems...We always want to be given special treatment even when we are doing our Jobs.

He was paid for playing for Nigeria. Its not like he was doing charity work and now he is saying he was used.

Rubbish.

16 Likes

Re: Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by Burger01(m): 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2013
talk2tosep: Emenike did forgot he's a nigerian!!!
What!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2013
Na wa oh!!! Nigeria sha!!! God help us oh!!! I pray my country changes 4 good

2 Likes

Re: Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by AkinDavid2: 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2013
That is just too early to say guy

3 Likes

Re: Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by Tolexander: 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2013
Oh Enemike! Keshi is still enjoying the money and award given to him while NFF are busy beefing the success.
Maybe you should have flashed them or send a 'call me, i have a gist for you' to them maybe they will remember to call back.

3 Likes

Re: Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by BabaOyo(m): 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2013
Let all those abusing all the super stars who come around and play like "ajebo" shut up right now!!!
See what they did to their best striker at the Afcon?
Naija no just get maintenance culture...from government to the citizens!!! And next time u call him he doesn't answer you will say he is unpatriotic & proud!! Thunder fire Keshi & Nff!!!! Osaze must be laughing now!!
Pasan ti a fi na iyale....o n be l'ori aja fun iyawo.....shioooor!!!

7 Likes

Re: Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by hardbody: 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2013
Although it ain't fair not to have asked after him, fact is, injury is part of the hazards of the game, so buddy, live with it. Did they share the winning largesse with you?, that should be enough comfort. Take heart son.

2 Likes

Re: Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by naijathings(m): 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
ey yahhhh
Re: Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by maclatunji: 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
Emenike will start "joggling" soon? #Ohdear

4 Likes

Re: Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by PHIPEX(m): 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
Yet another cycle, we strive to get to the top but fail to remain there for a while because of our attitude. Hope this complain after just a month of our victory will not prove Osaze right afterall because it's only he who wears the shoes knows where it pinches. I haven't heard the Coach or NFF's side but something is definately wrong with the occupiers of that Glass House in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by NobleNkem(f): 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
dear, jst get well soon and forget about who cares or not. but wait oooo did u not receive ur allowances?

1 Like

Re: Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by ckkris: 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2013
Emenike must understand that ln Nigeria you look after your back. No one is going to do that for you.

1 Like

Re: Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2013
When Keshi is busy sharing the naira rain and dollar bonanza associated wirh the AFCON victory, how do you expect him to remember your injury woes?
Re: Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by Allisonrichy(m): 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2013
Dats NFE nd keshi 4 u na..wen odemwingie complained abt a similar issue evryone thought he didnt knw wat he waz sayin nw Emenike is complaining..bad Government
Re: Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by Suntemi(m): 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2013
Black Peni5: This is one of Nigeria's biggest problems...We always want to be given special treatment even when we are doing our Jobs.

He was paid for playing for Nigeria. Its not like he was doing charity work and now he is saying he was used.

Rubbish.

What you just said is the rubbish!

37 Likes

Re: Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by patholaw: 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2013
Make i no talk anytin b4 my Oga at d top ban me
Re: Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by dulaman: 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2013
This Osaze Odewinge of a guy. cant you just stop complaining?
Re: Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by badassnigga(m): 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2013
am not gone make comment now until oga keshi srry "oga at d top" talks
cheesy
Re: Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by Suntemi(m): 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2013
dulaman: This Osaze Odewinge of a guy. cant you just stop complaining?
dulaman: This Osaze Odewinge of a guy. cant you just stop complaining?
Re: Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by aminho(m): 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2013
Let me wait 4 keshii at the. Top be4 I say something nw and he says something else dats all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Shows $100m Cheque He Earned After Beating Mcgregor / Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month / Medal Table As Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.