Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

What Would Have Been The Fate Of Israel Without Iron Dome - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Would Have Been The Fate Of Israel Without Iron Dome (1397 Views)

Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) / The Iron Dome: Israelโ€™s High-Tech Eye In The Sky / Israelโ€™s โ€˜iron Domeโ€™ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of Israel Without Iron Dome by Dittodat: 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2023
F1F2F3:

Illiter@te confirmed undecided what joy do you guys derivative from letting others know that you lack sense and that you are ret@rded.
Dumbest OSU slave monkey. This retar@ded imb@cile brainwashed IPOB terrorist monkey doesn't even know the meaning of illiterate. You are just repeating the same trash that you hear from your fellow semi educated brainwashed blodas.
You call people drug barons when in reality your people more than any others are the real drug mules all over Asia and Europe.
You call people illiterate when in fact most of you are just literate enough to understand basic English.
Stupid zero IQ lowest scum of mother Earth.
Now STFU and GTFOH.
Done responding to your infantile narcissistic egomaniac and shallow rants.
Go and find someone to kill and eat for dinner.
Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of Israel Without Iron Dome by victorclean(f): 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2023
Their faith would've been desertification of Israel.
Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of Israel Without Iron Dome by F1F2F3: 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2023
Dittodat:

Dumbest OSU slave monkey. This retar@ded imb@cile brainwashed IPOB terrorist monkey doesn't even know the meaning of illiterate. You are just repeating the same trash that you hear from your fellow semi educated brainwashed blodas.
You call people drug barons when in reality your people more than any others are the real drug mules all over Asia and Europe.
You call people illiterate when in fact most of you are just literate enough to understand basic English.
Stupid zero IQ lowest scum of mother Earth.
Now STFU and GTFOH.
Done responding to your infantile narcissistic egomaniac and shallow rants.
Go and find someone to kill and eat for dinner.

grin grin grin grin
It's so funny to see an uneduc@ted low live imp trying to defend himself. If you didn't know, you are just proving to the world that you are useless to yourself, your family and even your country at large.
You don't know that you are just indicating that your level of illiter@cy and incomp@tence is high, cos if truly you aren't an illiter@te and you know about the past you won't be posting rubbish like this.
I believe it's better for you to go to your mother who I believe bought your phone for you and tell her that you don't know what to use your phone for. Let me not even bother to ask you what your IQ is cos I'm sure you wouldn't even know the meaning of IQ talk less of knowing your own.
You keep on saying "find someone to kill and eat" look don't think that because your family members practice cannibalism that other will be like you guys. Cos I'm very sure one of your family members most have done that which makes you to keep on repeating it.
Look, I know you are a mistake and that your existence has no value to anything at all, but that doesn't mean that you should let the whole world know just to sympathize with you. You know what, I'm sorry for you and I believe there is still hope for you.
Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of Israel Without Iron Dome by Varunpulyani: 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2023
F1F2F3:

Illiter@te stop tagging Muslims as terrorist, not all Muslims are the same, it's only the extremist that are out of line and ret@rded. And I suggest that since you guys know nothing about Israel and Palestine then you shouldn't give any opinion about their problem.
Personally I don't support this ongoing conflict between these two as it is only claiming innocent lives with children being inclusive. But Gaza started it so they have to face the music, it isn't sensible to start what you can't finish.

Head slamming banza

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of Israel Without Iron Dome by F1F2F3: 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2023
Varunpulyani:

Head slamming banza

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Bro thinks I'm his dad grin grin grin
No, your dad ain't here buddy grin grin grin
Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of Israel Without Iron Dome by misreal(m): 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2023
Total obliteration.till now,misiles are still being shot into Israel.Doible standard muslims
Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of Israel Without Iron Dome by Babalola0920: 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2023
Varunpulyani:
Another boom๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Allah says so below

Babalola0920

wink
Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of Israel Without Iron Dome by AfonjaConehead: 6:42am On Oct 22, 2023
:
Yarimo dundee

This one is the la ilah of Rpg to kill infants
grin grin grin
Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of Israel Without Iron Dome by baralatie(m): 10:19am On Oct 22, 2023
If there was no iron domthey whole middle east would have been reduced to rubbles
Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of Israel Without Iron Dome by baralatie(m): 10:23am On Oct 22, 2023
Varunpulyani:
I ask this because I see sprinkle of terrorists like RevDesm0ndJuju praising Hamas because they used the word "ALLAHKUBAR "

GAZA has been in existence since the biblical times , why is it still standing till today you might ask.

Because Israel has been considerate, the Hamas now topped Thier games , used that consideration as weakness to build tunnels and facilities under civilian buildings .

I ask if Israel stops the air strike and starts sending 3000, 5000, 2000 rockets into Gaza just as Hamas is doing, what will the terrorist sympathisers say ?

Because Hamas is sending thousands of rockets Into Israel without a specific target, just rocket after rockets they don't care .

Now if the iron dome was not in Israel, do you know how many innocent lives would have been wiped off ?

Think for a second if Israel does the same thing to Gaza, knowing full well Gaza has no air defense, Pakistan has no air defense.

What will you say then ?

This same Gaza is where Samson in the bible was killed the story forgotten.

But this same Gaza is still fighting for a land from the Bible times (asin e don teyyyyyy)

Countless lives years over years wasted for nothing.

What if the iron dome was not in Israel?
Like you said it would tit for tat
The sed 4000 rockets Israeli army will reply with exactly 4000 rockets
Who lasts ...will. Last

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! / China Reaches Turning Point As Inflation Overtakes Labor / Assassination Attempt On Hillary Clinton In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.