Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

How Do U Deal With Family Who Help With Entitlements Of Being Worshiped - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do U Deal With Family Who Help With Entitlements Of Being Worshiped (285 Views)

Meet The Family Who Have Been Living With Water In Their Room For The Past 5 / In Nigera Can An Ex Wife Claim Entitlements After Divorce ? / 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Deal With Family Who Help With Entitlements Of Being Worshiped by Theunderman: 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
Hello house
How do u deal with a family relative who if they help you will mock u and tell the whole world d help you... even when u respect them , they feel to b worship... how will you do in this case scenario
Re: How Do U Deal With Family Who Help With Entitlements Of Being Worshiped by talented321: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
Follow along but remember to make ur own money to avoid expecting help/gift from people..
Re: How Do U Deal With Family Who Help With Entitlements Of Being Worshiped by Nice2023(m): 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2023
I had an aunty that is the CNN of the entire family,if she helps u,u will hear ur name every where.

I once lived with her but immediately I got married,I left her and today,I blocked her on every social media because I had to be financially stable to be take such a decision,and I am glad I did.

The best solution is for u strive to become financially sophisticated,if not,u are still going to be the talk of the town in a negative way.
Re: How Do U Deal With Family Who Help With Entitlements Of Being Worshiped by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2023
People want to get their reward here on earth, and that's where it really ends for them. Here.
Re: How Do U Deal With Family Who Help With Entitlements Of Being Worshiped by Stevenbright(m): 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2023
Theunderman:
Hello house
How do u deal with a family relative who if they help you will mock u and tell the whole world d help you... even when u respect them , they feel to b worship... how will you do in this case scenario

Stop needing their help or accepting help from them.
Re: How Do U Deal With Family Who Help With Entitlements Of Being Worshiped by Kobojunkie: 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
Theunderman:
■ qHello house
Well, either avoid having any dealings with such people as much as you can. Or you can as well be sure to be the first to broadcast the particulars of your dealings before they get the chance to spin their own version of the tale. That way you can take away their opportunity to mock you or spin a tale that makes you seem somewhat pathetic. undecided
Re: How Do U Deal With Family Who Help With Entitlements Of Being Worshiped by GoldenJAT(m): 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
If na better help, collect am throway face! When them talk tire, e no go change anything.
Na this kind thing de bother you You get the help abi you no get am?
Re: How Do U Deal With Family Who Help With Entitlements Of Being Worshiped by Theunderman: 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2023
GoldenJAT:
If na better help, collect am throway face! When them talk tire, e no go change anything.
Na this kind thing de bother you You get the help abi you no get am?
I understand, bt if d person keeps insulting u nd family... and tell every1 wat they do... wat will u do
Re: How Do U Deal With Family Who Help With Entitlements Of Being Worshiped by Lance008(m): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2023
Success is the only revenge
Nothing to do

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Mother In Yoruba, Hausa And Igbo / If You Feel Depressed / Things Are Not Working Out, Read This. / A Day Chef Available Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.