Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,981 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures (42455 Views)

Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth / Couple Who Used Keke For Their Wedding Celebrate 5th Anniversary. Photos / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by AlphLukau: 9:49am On May 19, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

Checkout the Latest lovely Pictures of MORFIN & LISA as they celebrate there 5th Wedding Anniversary Today. 

Shared with Caption ..

There's a strange divine glory about the Number 5..Prophetically #5 stand for Mercy..Human has 5 fingers and 5 toes why not 4 or 6..Your Anniversary happens to be in MAY which is the 5th month..So today "MAY" Mercy locate your union in Jesus name..show off and show forth God's mercy #TheGymatologistCouple MORFIN & LISA 5th Anniversary

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/nigerian-couple-breaks-the-internet/

cc; lalasticlala

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by AlphLukau: 9:49am On May 19, 2019
grin grin Congrats

5 Likes

Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:56am On May 19, 2019
shocked shocked I love this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by damtan(m): 10:06am On May 19, 2019
This ones go dey make marriage dey hungry person angry angry undecided

Considering travelling to canada with ease? check my signature

4 Likes

Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by LearnITsmash(m): 10:16am On May 19, 2019
I hope when kasala bust now you no go say the man na 40 seconds man in bed undecided trust in no woman

16 Likes

Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by CTechHub(m): 10:23am On May 19, 2019
this is lovely

1 Like

Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:28am On May 19, 2019
Coool.
Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by Tedpgrass: 11:03am On May 19, 2019
Lovely looking family.

1st daughter has a super cute smile

6 Likes

Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by rattlesnake(m): 12:02pm On May 19, 2019
This man can still cheat

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by rattlesnake(m): 12:02pm On May 19, 2019
Tedpgrass:

Lovely looking family.

1st daughter has a super cute smile

Hope u are not a pedo..... undecided lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by Houseofglam7(f): 12:26pm On May 19, 2019
Adorable kiss
Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by Nicklaus619(m): 12:39pm On May 19, 2019
Oh my God who is cutting onions cry, this is so cute cry

1 Like

Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by 4ckz: 2:03pm On May 19, 2019
I have always wanted to take cute pictures, but looking at this pot I call a stomach, I just relax and stay indoors.

Maybe one day, 6 pacs would grow out of fashion, then I could model then.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by SEONaijaExpert: 2:55pm On May 19, 2019
It's obvious they still have energy grin

5 Likes

Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by ednut1(m): 2:55pm On May 19, 2019
10 years ago would this be news

1 Like

Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by Simpsonrocket(m): 2:55pm On May 19, 2019
Lovely. I just feel like getting married this year. My wife, where art thou? Show up fast fast I need to marry you.

4 Likes

Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by Snow02: 2:56pm On May 19, 2019
Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:57pm On May 19, 2019
4ckz:
I have always wanted to take cute pictures, but looking at this pot I call a stomach, I just relax and stay indoors.

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 19, 2019
Lol they have time. It’s still shacking them. Nice to see

1 Like

Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 19, 2019
Negroes won't be happy with this.

Beautiful family.

I love that he shows off his girls with pride.

That is what obodo oyibo air does to the negroe brain. It resets it to function properly.

8 Likes

Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by Lexusgs430: 3:00pm On May 19, 2019
One more pickin to go...... For the 5th prophecy to become manifest.....

1 Like

Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by Simpsonrocket(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2019
4ckz:

shocked shocked
Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by MilesLamar(m): 3:08pm On May 19, 2019
Mydd44 ,Lalasticala come remove this thread, the op has removed the picture oo
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:08pm On May 19, 2019
You may be correct, but Why do you think so?
rattlesnake:
This man can still cheat
Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by jammyunn(m): 3:08pm On May 19, 2019
rattlesnake:

that's too harsh. Everyone who admires someone has a sexual thing on them? That's stupid thinking.

6 Likes

Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by ksam(m): 3:15pm On May 19, 2019
All this wahala because of picture? Na wa o
Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by RealEzee(m): 3:18pm On May 19, 2019
AlphLukau:
@SOUNDAZA

Checkout the Latest lovely Pictures of MORFIN & LISA as they celebrate there 5th Wedding Anniversary Today. 

Shared with Caption ..

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/nigerian-couple-breaks-the-internet/

cc; lalasticlala

are they Adidas brand ambassadors?
Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by iRepNaija1: 3:29pm On May 19, 2019
rattlesnake:

Would you have said this if the commentator was a woman?

4 Likes

Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by Benblaq(m): 3:30pm On May 19, 2019
rattlesnake:

Use your head na

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday / "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.