Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) (51695 Views)

Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack / Hamas Terrorists Interrogation Video / Portuguese President Marcelo Helps Rescue Two Women At Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) by Gainman: 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2023
Kubernetes:

Did u know that;

1..The total population of Israel is 9.3M.

2..Of the above population, 1.7m are Muslims representing 18% while Christians are just 185,000 equivalent to 1.9%. While Jewish religion adherents have about 73.6% of the total population.

3..From the above figures, it could be seen that Israeli Muslims are nine times more than Israeli Christians in Israel.

4..The Israeli Defense Force has an army of 169,500 (active personnel). Of this number, only 150 are Christians while Muslims are 606, the rest are Jewish Adherents.
5.. 40% of #Jerusalem are Palestinians.

As the War rages, know that people are dying and only the bigots will pray for Palestinians to be wiped or the Israel to be wiped.
idiot. Who ask u for stupid explanation. Is it because Isreal has iron dome dat doesn't let u know d damages hamas rocked would have caused. Praying for Palestine is more or less u are praying for terrorists. I have not come accross any Muslim dat condemn hamas. This is why this killings will continue.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) by CJStarz: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
Too bad! Hamas should have thought of this before embarking on a killing spree

KnowledgePower7:
This is How to professionally negotiate with Terrorists grin grin

Buhari should go to Isreal and learn how to professionally negotiate with terrorists grin grin

I watched the full uncensored video on telegram

This video you posted sef has been edited
They remove the most extreme +18 part of the video

You need to watch the full video...
Omo those terrorist had the most painful way of dying..

At the 1.30 mark in the full video
You can clearly see bunch of Hamas Terrorist hiding underwater because their boat got destroyed.

Hiding underwater without any oxygen
They were scared to come out

IDF rain them bullets upon bullets shocked shocked
Omo!! The ocean just dey turn Red
The terrorist body parts floating in water

You can even see the blood flowing in water as IDF circle them and rain bullets upon bullets killing all terrorists..

Those fishes in the Sea, would be so happy for the free meal that Isreal army feed them
Unless those fishes are allergic to terrorist grin

1 Like

Re: Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) by Etimemy: 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2023
Kubernetes:

Did u know that;

2..Of the above population, 1.7m are Muslims representing 18% while Christians are just 185,000 equivalent to 1.9%. While Jewish religion adherents have about 73.6% of the total population.

3..From the above figures, it could be seen that Israeli Muslims are nine times more than Israeli Christians in Israel.

4..The Israeli Defense Force has an army of 169,500 (active personnel). Of this number, only 150 are Christians while Muslims are 606, the rest are Jewish Adherents.

As the War rages, know that people are dying and only the bigots will pray for Palestinians to be wiped or the Israel to be wiped.

Your wright up would have been nice but your mind set is pervasive

1 Like

Re: Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) by Gainman: 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2023
Somilat:
PURE MURDER by Israeli Vermin. You don't shoot people swimming. They are effectively POWs at that point.

Well that French Israeli is going to be skinned alive now.

Fucking criminal jew vermin.
See this werey. They don't shoot enemy swimming. Is it because they were Muslims. Do u know how many isreali hamas killed while swimming. If u see your enemy is in d water coming to kill u make u hug him u hear. What a stupid talk. If nah hamas terrorist killed Isrealis while swimming, this slowpoke will not say this. Anything against terrorism is wrong to Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) by DMerciful(m): 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
Judaism is the old testament of Christianity. They believe in the old testament but not in the new testament and thus not in Christ.
Don't get it twisted, same God of Abraham, Jacob and Isaac
Kubernetes:

Did u know that;

Re: Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) by Electrochemistry(m): 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
Kubernetes:

Did u know that;

Trash!
Re: Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) by tctrills: 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2023
billyG:

If an an arm group did not win or rig election who will win?Hamas is holding 2.1m Palestinians hostage nothing like winning election.
Oga Hamas won an election in 2006 and are projected to win any election in the West Bank.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Governance_of_the_Gaza_Strip
The Palestinians love Hamas. They are only the victims of their choice.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) by Bigchristo: 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2023
Yuri141:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYEpOR_eF5k

https://nypost.com/2023/10/16/video-shows-israeli-navy-shooting-hamas-terrorists-at-sea/
So Hamas men are terrorist while Israel men are soldiers right? Bloody motherfuckers the US was funding rebels to take over the Syria government from Bashir Al-Assad they call themselves fighters while calling the Syria forces terrorist apparently anybody that’s not supported by the U.S. is terrorist make una Dey play oo
Re: Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) by Gainman: 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

Buhari should go to Isreal and learn how to professionally negotiate with terrorists grin grin

You can clearly see bunch of Hamas Terrorist hiding underwater because their boat got destroyed.

You can even see the blood flowing in water as IDF circle them and rain bullets upon bullets killing all terrorists..

Those fishes in the Sea, would be so happy for the free meal that Isreal army feed them
nah d terrorist killed themselves. Why will their oga terrorists go dey inside his room and send these mumu people to suicide mission. When they are not navy seal. No submersible equipment, no warships to tackle d isreali armies. These Nigeria Muslims thinking hamas terrorists will win Isreal are dumb. Why will u just embark on journey of no return on water to face isreali soldiers.
They don't know in Israel, an average person near trained soldier. Every adult get military training. Reasons many females are soldiers in Israel. So tell me how iran go con face Isreal. U think this nah moin moin

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) by Gainman: 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
If you think there is a solution to human greed then you are part of the problem.... We should all live side by side.
go live side by side with Muslim. They will show u pepper. Is like u never know them. The only religion in d world dat can't live with other religions.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) by Gainman: 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2023
EnglishUsa:
Stop this killings and allow peace to rain, why are we even killing each other ever since we know we can't live for the next 200 years. We all will die soon, there is know need to be killing each other, lets put hands together to explore this world and enjoy it to the fullest
if they come to kill u. Make u dey look them till they kill u.
Re: Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) by goldsmith007: 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2023
See this werey. They don't shoot enemy swimming. Is it because they were Muslims. Do u know how many isreali hamas killed while swimming. If u see your enemy is in d water coming to kill u https://ebytra.com make u hug him u hear. What a stupid talk. If nah hamas terrorist killed Isrealis while swimming, this slowpoke will not say this. Anything against terrorism is wrong to Muslims.
Re: Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) by walozanga(m): 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2023
Kubernetes:

I want cha to know that HAMAS is a tiny group and represent 0.000% of the Palestinians. As such, do not look at the whole Palestinians view of what HAMAS is doing. The issue is let the Israelis and Palestinians agree to stay side by side as two independent States

0.000% are they spirits
Re: Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) by Gainman: 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Supported by US
mumu go check deadly weapons manufactured Isreal. Those guns u do see with Nigeria DSS are made in Isreal.
Re: Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) by APOPTOSIS: 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
This WAR is more realistic than the Russian and Ukraine war. These ones carry cameramen they run the show
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) by Fgwa: 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2023
Somilat:
The good thing here is ,they don't give a dan about ur writeup on nairaland.
Re: Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) by tioyoung(m): 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2023
All head slammers are going down wotoporiously
President BAT should copy what the Israeli prime minister is doing.
No mercy at all.
Finish all of them
Re: Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) by Gainman: 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2023
wonder233:
Religiously brainwashed african... See how he is foaming in the mouth about something happening in far away lands, whereas he is living in hell in his continent. You think if it was two African countries that are fighting, white people in far away lands will give a fvcck? See Africans pathetically boasting about a chosen people. Why aren't you blacks ever chosen? Even a God of equality still chose a white race as special.
because u are behind dos terrorists. Soon u will say u don't support anyone. Hamas terrorist enterred Isreal unannounced killed d innocent civilians. And u did not see wickedness in this. Did u condemn hamas? No. Because u are behind d terrorists. U only see Israeli when they do their own. Tell me how many innocent soul dat would have died in Israel if Israel doesn't have iron dome protecting them from hamas rockets. Over 5000 rockets shot into Isreal and u turned your face to other side.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) by Gainman: 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2023
Cruise777:
Optics

Propaganda of going to war with cameras like Hollywood movie
because u are still backwards. All military personnel must have body cam. Either placed on your head or top of your gun. In united state u see soldiers and fbi agent with body cam. It is a policy. U n dey see these in movies or u think nah only inside movies it dey.
Re: Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) by Gainman: 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2023
Leebeedo:

But you are allowed to behead babies in their cribs right?
that guy nah mad man.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) by ggood: 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

please send me the link or channel on telegram let me watch it there
Re: Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) by Gainman: 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2023
ORIAYO70:

If you assume this same Israel is the Israel of ancient time .. then you miss road. Even since the Bible time the real Israel was abandoned, cos of their great errors..

Read Matthew 23.37-38.
go on. Preach d Bible to us. U think the way u read your quran is d same way they read the Bible. Go on and tell us what we don't know
Re: Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) by tnerro1(m): 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2023
Wetin concern me, all I know say if Nigeria is invaded from the north, I no go bother fight for them, make them carry them go where I no know

1 Like

Re: Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) by viodemus: 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2023
Israel is just too good.
Re: Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) by Beuberry(f): 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2023
Fasindo:

In this life just know your senior and always respect him by not looking for his trouble.[/color]
Unruly muslims having stupid sympathy, learn from the write-up above.
islamists, jihadists and born to perish people disturbing world peace via Islam, learn

1 Like

Re: Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) by salem1996: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
Kubernetes:

Did u know that;

Just after Hamas attacked Israel, you didn't come up with these statistics, not until it goes against your wish that you suddenly bring up statistics. Meanwhile, Israel is not fighting against the Palestinian that's why they allow movement and evacuation. The war is against Terrorists and you know them.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) by wonder233: 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2023
Oga, I don't give a fvck about Hamas, I don't give a fvck about your chosen human gods Isreal. I'm in Nigeria and I have my own problems. They over there don't give a fvxk about me.
Gainman:
because u are behind dos terrorists. Soon u will say u don't support anyone. Hamas terrorist enterred Isreal unannounced killed d innocent civilians. And u did not see wickedness in this. Did u condemn hamas? No. Because u are behind d terrorists. U only see Israeli when they do their own. Tell me how many innocent soul dat would have died in Israel if Israel doesn't have iron dome protecting them from hamas rockets. Over 5000 rockets shot into Isreal and u turned your face to other side.
Re: Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) by friday2011(m): 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

Bro...any link for the full video, make I see am abeg.

Body dey sweet me when I hear say people fighting for God are being roasted like chicken.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) by Gainman: 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
Mccullum:

You know, but you still not understanding the main contentious issue? what both are fighting for is land not religion or race.

nah u Muslim turn this to religion war nah. Dat is why u all support hamas and d killings against d Isrealis. Al least I hv seen Christians showing sympathy for d Palestinians. But never see any Muslims who saw fault in what Hamas did. It is not u dat will tell us it is not a religion war. This is religion war because allahu akbar was mention while they were killing d isrealis. Don't tell us this is not a regious war. All Arab countries in d middle east want to erase Isreal in dat location. Even if their is no land issues between Isreal and Palestine, terrorists hamas, Hezbollah and others will still want to terrorize Isreal. Is there any land dispute between d Christians and d Muslims in d northern Nigeria? Why are boko haram and ISIS killing d Christians and anyone against them in d north. No territorial disputes here in d north but still these Islamic terrorists are d problem everywhere. And u don't see Muslim condemning this unless it affects them directly. Abeg stop posting rubbish here as if nah secondary school children dey nairaland.
Re: Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) by Gainman: 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
Bigchristo:
So Hamas men are terrorist while Israel men are soldiers right? Bloody motherfuckers the US was funding rebels to take over the Syria government from Bashir Al-Assad they call themselves fighters while calling the Syria forces terrorist apparently anybody that’s not supported by the U.S. is terrorist make una Dey play oo
focus on d issue facing u here.
Re: Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) by Gainman: 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2023
wonder233:
Oga, I don't give a fvck about Hamas, I don't give a fvck about your chosen human gods Isreal. I'm in Nigeria and I have my own problems. They over there don't give a fvxk about me.
if u dont give your stupid fvxk. Why are here reading d comments and even typing. U can see u be mumu.
Re: Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) by mpire: 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
Somilat:

The tears of a terrorist are sweeeeeet. Why are you posting with a fake account? Oh you're embarrassed IDF is making you drink pisssss grin

Religion of Piss. You dumb mofos think Christians will post against Israel, you're even stupider than your Muhammed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December / 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) / Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.