Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza (46053 Views)

Iranโ€™s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria / Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead / Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by CoronaVirusPro: 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Very good. Kill all the killables and their sinpatizers

sinpatizers

grin grin grin
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by Miracle2020: 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2023
Good one there.
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by Enemyofpeace: 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

sinpatizers

grin grin grin
is it not correct? You want to teach me how to spell sinpatizers? You must be kidney
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by mpire: 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
grin

Israel is a shithole!

Its a US military base in the Middle-East!

Take away aids from them and they will all die of hunger!

Israel is a shithole says a retarded, jobless, apology of a human being that lives in country where he's never seen uninterupted power for 10hrs max. grin

Were you born this stup1d or did you take lessons? I'll say the former, I really don't have to ask are your parents smart.

Don't worry even the Jews have you covered for your unfortunate trip to Europe via Libya. Say hello to the fishes.

1 Like

Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by persius555(m): 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2023
Svoboda:
Its nothing new and it wont change any dynamics. The Arabs are no cowards. Every resistance fighter in the ranks of hamas has in one way or the other fallen victim to the jewish zionists brutality.

Hamas will outlive this present war. I also have a feeling this jewish brutality will not exceed this week. Israel is quickly getting isolated. The gulf arab states with ties with israel are drawing backwards. Its Normalizati on of ties with saudi arabia is now in the cooler.

China and russia are subtly tilting towards the palestinians. Israel are the biggest losers in this war.

That's exactly what the attack was designed to achieve.
The attack was politically motivated. Some Arab nations, especially Iran were not at ease with improved relations between America, israel and Saudi Arabia, especially.

An economic front was going to open towards achieving this. Hamas had to be brought in to scuttle all of this.

If only we focus on the deep politics going on behind the scene. Israel was caught unaware. Hamas and the instigators got what they wanted. If these cooperation had worked out, some elements in the ME would have lost out totally.

A war against Israel is what unites the Arabs in the ME. Israel is infuriated and ready to go all out for hamas by invading Gaza, but this will only escalate the crises more. The Arabs will not fold its hands and watch Israel level Gaza.

If you ask me, Israel will have no choice but to suspend this operation but not without doing extreme damage to Gaza.

It's all politics
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by CoronaVirusPro: 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2023
mpire:

Israel is a shithole says a retarded, jobless, apology of a human being that lives in country where he's never seen uninterupted power for 10hrs max. grin

Were you born this stup1d or did you take lessons? I'll say the former, I really don't have to ask are your parents smart.

Fvck you!

Product of a broken condom!

I don't blame you! I blame the dwarf you call a mother who copulated with the loser you call dad.
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by NzogbuNzogbu: 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Israel is a shithole!

Its a US military base in the Middle-East!

Take away aids from them and they will all die of hunger!

doe of hunger when they are the best agric nation in the middle east

africa including nigeria look up to them for tech in farming

you be real dunce

3 Likes

Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by seunayantokun(m): 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2023
The Hamas terrorist brigadier is happier over there with 72 brand new pairs of thighs given him by Allah while you're here posting nonsense on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by ruffDiamond: 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
Botragelad:

You mean Gaza turning into a farmland? Lol

PS: Let me tell you lot how these Hamas work. The thing is Israel or Mossad probably have a list of most if not all Hamas bigwigs, the important ones, maybe not the ones sent to snuff it. What Hamas do is strike Israel from civvy homes, schools, hospital, when Israel strikes back they take photos of kids and claim that Israel is bombing them for no reason, meanwhile they are indirectly using the civvies as cover.

They hide in buildings whereby if the Israel have to strike it would bring the whole building down. Don't be fooled by their propaganda. They are well good at it, running to the media when you fire back at them. They should come out and fight like men, not using civilians as shield.
NOW, CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY A TERRORIST IS HIDING IN A REFUGEE CAMP?
Bloody cowards!
that method is time tested but always failed in the end ! In the Koran it's called taiquya,Act of deception (to fool an enemy)let me tell you , barefaced lie is fully accepted in islam!they must think everybody is fool!

1 Like

Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by CoronaVirusPro: 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
doe of hunger when they are the best agric nation in the middle east

africa including nigeria look up to them for tech in farming

you be real dunce

Planting tomatoes and cucumbers! grin grin grin

Those shits grow anywhere!
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by mpire: 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!

Product of a broken condom!

I don't blame you! I blame the dwarf you call a mother who copulated with the loser you call dad.

Abdool fvck your father
Fvck your pathetic mother that should've swallowed you
Fvck the unfortunate girl that ever ends up with you
I pray you never procreate
Your main purpose in life is to be an organ donor.

There's a bullet with your name on it LOSER....allahu akboom, your head blown into several pieces.

I hope the next Nigeria news I read includes your beheading by boko haram. grin

Oh sweet day....death to you and your fellow terrorists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by CoronaVirusPro: 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
mpire:

Abdool fvck your father

There's a bullet with your name on it LOSER....allahu akboom, your head blown into several pieces.

Son of a loser!

Hello! Dogs dont birth goats! Your father was a sore loser, and so shall you!
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by daroz(m): 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2023
Svoboda:
Its nothing new and it wont change any dynamics. The Arabs are no cowards. Every resistance fighter in the ranks of hamas has in one way or the other fallen victim to the jewish zionists brutality.

Hamas will outlive this present war. I also have a feeling this jewish brutality will not exceed this week. Israel is quickly getting isolated. The gulf arab states with ties with israel are drawing backwards. Its Normalizati on of ties with saudi arabia is now in the cooler.

China and russia are subtly tilting towards the palestinians. Israel are the biggest losers in this war.
It's very easy to spot a terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by Checkwell: 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Isreal kept committing genocide, killing innocent civilians.

Isreal and her supporters will weep and sorrow by the time the Hamas are done with them.

The Arab world already mobilising to invade isreal any moment from now.

Isreal will be levelled to dust.

You are really a confirmed zombie!

4 Likes

Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by Dicoomoba: 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2023
barojana:

Even when 50 Arab countries refused to do business with Israel, the country still prospered. Israel is still a more prosperous country than Saudi. So Israel is not going to be crying because Saudi said no friendship.

๐Ÿ˜‚ Your parent just waste money on your education that's why you are saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by thisisit: 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

What do you call the ANC of South Africa?

Do you call them terrorist too?

ANC IS A POLITICAL PARTY.. BUT IF ANC OR ANY INDIVIDUAL(S) OR ENTITIES STARTS PERPETRATING THE DASTARDLY HEINOUS CRIMES RECENTLY COMMITTED BY HAMAS.... THEN THEY BECOME TERRORISTS AND ARE QUICKLY DEALT WITH AS SUCH.

3 Likes

Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by NzogbuNzogbu: 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2023
persius555:

That's exactly what the attack was designed to achieve.
The attack was politically motivated. Some Arab nations, especially Iran were not at ease with improved relations between America, israel and Saudi Arabia, especially.

An economic front was going to open towards achieving this. Hamas had to be brought in to scuttle all of this.

If only we focus on the deep politics going on behind the scene. Israel was caught unaware. Hamas and the instigators got what they wanted. If these cooperation had worked out, some elements in the ME would have lost out totally.

A war against Israel is what unites the Arabs in the ME. Israel is infuriated and ready to go all out for hamas by invading Gaza, but this will only escalate the crises more. The Arabs will not fold its hands and watch Israel level Gaza.

If you ask me, Israel will have no choice but to suspend this operation but not without doing extreme damage to Gaza.

It's all politics
israel would still continue the afront at hamas, their tanks are still lining up at the boarder.

Biden is coming tomorro, the hostage release, the humanitarian aid corridor for the displaced, extra time for remnant leaving north this is why they wait, they dont bluff.

Saudi deal would still continue, israel is trying to bring new leadership in the middle east via new deal on al aqsa governorship
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by mpire: 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Son of a loser!

Hello! Dogs dont birth goats! Your father was a sore loser, and so shall you!

B1tch, you're in Nigeria, you're not even sure you'll be alive tomorrow. I'll donate any amount to boko haram tonight just to slaughter you. Put your head on a stick and post on NL, so we can send aids to you to fight BH. Go suck Muhammed's dick you son of a who.re.

Two wrongs donโ€™t make a right. Take your parents, for instance. Your useless father was advised to jerkoff that unfortunate night, but he had 2 naira on him and there you are years later.

2 Likes

Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by CoronaVirusPro: 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2023
thisisit:

ANC IS A POLITICAL PARTY.. BUT IF ANC OR ANY INDIVIDUAL(S) OR ENTITIES STARTS PERPETRATING THE DASTARDLY HEINOUS CRIMES RECENTLY COMMITTED BY HAMAS.... THEN THEY BECOME TERRORISTS AND ARE QUICKLY DEALT WITH AS SUCH.

When did you start knowing ANC has a political party?

What year?
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by DestinyNigga: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2023
Svoboda:

Words of consolation ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by NzogbuNzogbu: 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2023
mpire:

Abdool fvck your father

I hope the next Nigeria news I read includes your beheading by boko haram. grin

Oh sweet day....death to you and your fellow terrorists.

that guy is the same moniker as confirmed zombie

braindead patrick
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by 11doubledee: 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
nice one

wey the coward iran and arab world making noise to join, no be the same hamas (northern gaza) don wipe finish with palestines in the south as israel asked?

Wetin una dey threaten again, abi wetin remain aside rubbles in north gaza
Iran wey smart.
How many wars has IRAN actually fought and won.
They are good in financing and instigating violence.
They know what destruction means and hence they hide behind the curtains.
Right now Syria and Lebanon knows better.
HEZBOLLAH (IRAN'S stooge) is on their own.
See as UAE, QATAR and other smart Arab nations fine and dey progress
Iran and turkey should please join o, let them feel the horrors of war too as them no want value Peace
Isreal on the other hand is used to fighting wars.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by GENES11S: 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2023
udemzyudex:

Israel is doing what some countries won't even consider to do, warning civilians before striking, that alone means a lot, they do roof knocking before striking any building this alone could alert the terrorist.

Hamas launched about 5,000 rockets they say. Israel is seeking to destroy the weapons they has stockpile. Those weapons are inside buildings.

That's the purpose of the airstrike. It is not aimed at killing people but destroying weapons warehouses. It is obvious Hamas are well sponsored.

To avoid too much causalities, they have to destroy those weapons before engaging Gaza through land. It's well planned.

3 Likes

Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by hkidola00(m): 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2023
barojana:

Even when 50 Arab countries refused to do business with Israel, the country still prospered. Israel is still a more prosperous country than Saudi. So Israel is not going to be crying because Saudi said no friendship.
grin grin grin grin ALL ISREAL TEAMS COMBINED CANT PAY RONALDO OR NEYMARS YEARLY SALARY
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by mpire: 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
that guy is the same moniker as confirmed zombie

braindead patrick

He forgot to say fvck Israel grin

I just wish Nigeria could be shooting people like him live on PPV, we'll pay top $ to watch weekly. He's a waste of oxygen. They can call the show. HOW TO JOIN MUHAMMED FAST AND FURIOUS.

2 Likes

Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by NzogbuNzogbu: 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2023
11doubledee:

Iran wey smart.
How many wars has IRAN actually fought and won.
They are good in financing and instigating violence.
They know what destruction means and hence they hide behind the curtains.
Right now Syria and Lebanon knows better.
HEZBOLLAH (IRAN'S stooge) is on their own.
See as UAE, QATAR and other smart Arab nations fine and dey progress
Iran and turkey should please join o, let them feel the horrors of war too as them no want value Peace
Isreal on the other hand is used to fighting wars.
na turkey own weak me

for turkey to shut up it means iran wan go die kingdom.

the same hook when draw hamas enter one chance wan hook them for neck

3 Likes

Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by NzogbuNzogbu: 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2023
hkidola00:
grin grin grin grin ALL ISREAL TEAMS COMBINED CANT PAY RONALDO OR NEYMARS YEARLY SALARY
ok, this comparism make sense to you abi

You go the israel with your jihadi countries make dem teach una real balls
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by Dybala11(m): 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2023
Svoboda:

Has Russia and China ever supported Israel to start with??
Without the Russians and the Chinese, Israel has often been on top in the struggle.
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by seguno2: 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
We are too rich to go broke! I mean too rich!

We have everything!

What does Israel have? grin grin grin grin The ammunitions procured with US funds.

Dey there dey play with hunger and starvation for all Africans.

Are Israelis fleeing extreme poverty to America and Europe in the same way that Africans are fleeing to Israel, America and Europe

The migrant crisis in Libya and the Nigeria experience

The drive for survival and for greener pastures has continued to force millions of West African young men and women to gamble with death in attempts to cross over to Europe and other parts of the world. This quest to escape poverty, hunger, unemployment and insecurity, among other reasons, caused a major segment of Nigeriaโ€™s population to seek alternatives for better livelihood prospects for themselves and their families.

Those seeking economic survival see irregular migration as the best alternative, given the difficulty and resources involved in migrating through regular and legitimate routes. In many instances, very few of the original number who set out on these dangerous journeys live to tell their stories. While many regularly drown in the Mediterranean Sea, many also die in the deserts, and others are sold as slaves in a modern slave market.

Most of the victims of this trade are from West Africa. Many of them leave home with expectations of getting to Europe and other destinations perceived to have better economic prospects for them, but they end up in the slave merchant nets in North Africa. The victims are put in camps and sold in open markets in Libya, while the international community watches in silence. The geographical location of Libya renders it a transit route for migrants journeying to Italy and many other parts of Europe.

The migration crisis in Libya and its attendant consequences was made more possible by the instability in Libya, occasioned by the October 2011 North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO)-led war against Muammar Gaddafiโ€™s regime. The fall of that regime left the country even more politically unstable, with increased security threats that are spilling over into other parts of Africa. Europe, in particular, lost a credible partner in its efforts to address or reduce irregular migration from Africa.

Poor governance and institutional ruin as a fall-out of the war paved the way for the emergence of criminal syndicates, whose trade in human beings is now finally attracting some global attention. To address this, the European Union (EU) proposed setting up reception centres in Libya for African migrants while their asylum applications undergo consideration.

https://www.accord.org.za/conflict-trends/the-migrant-crisis-in-libya-and-the-nigeria-experience/
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by Dybala11(m): 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2023
babzo:

Isreal losers? That is not possible grin
At least if Hamas isn't winning the war in reality, they are winning it in his mind na. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by Dybala11(m): 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Statistics so far has shown that the Hamas are winning the war.

Over 8000 isrealis killed while ove 25million isrealis displaced.

Isreal must surrender by force
25 million Israelis when the total population of people either Israelis or Arabs living in Israel isn't even upto 10 million people. This your failed Tagiyya agenda is dead on arrival already. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by Diligence: 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
Guz, if you really want to see COWARDS, just check out TERRORISTS!

Aljazeera is such a shameless press button for TERRORISM!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut / War: Ukraine Announces โ€˜Good Newsโ€™ Against Russia / Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.