Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Bed Bugs Taking Over Britain And Europe - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bed Bugs Taking Over Britain And Europe (3332 Views)

The Difference Between United Kingdom, Great Britain And England Explained / The Difference Between England Britain And United Kingdom That You Need To Know / Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bed Bugs Taking Over Britain And Europe by sunnysunny(m): 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2023
Check our bed bug dey finish people for yankee
https://play.metalsunny.com/v/mXTWHEv

1 Like

Re: Bed Bugs Taking Over Britain And Europe by TUANKU(m): 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2023
Let dem import Otapiapia from Nigeria to solve their problem.

7 Likes

Re: Bed Bugs Taking Over Britain And Europe by Tonycart: 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2023
TUANKU:
Let dem import Otapiapia from Nigeria to solve their problem.

Does otapiapia take care of bed bugs too
Re: Bed Bugs Taking Over Britain And Europe by TUANKU(m): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2023
Tonycart:

Does otapiapia take care of bed bugs too
Something that takes care of humans and animals? grin
To answer your question, Yes it does. It’s very effective against bed bugs but take precautions when applying.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bed Bugs Taking Over Britain And Europe by OKUCHI11(m): 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2023
TUANKU:

Something that takes care of humans and animals? grin
To answer your question, Yes it does. It’s very effective against bed bugs but take precautions when applying.
... someone will go and try it and the person will quote me and say it's no longer harmful

1 Like

Re: Bed Bugs Taking Over Britain And Europe by misreal(m): 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2023
Pls add pic to this thread and quote a mode.I want to hear peoples comment on how to deal with bedbugs.I hate that shit mehn
Re: Bed Bugs Taking Over Britain And Europe by TUANKU(m): 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2023
OKUCHI11:
... someone will go and try it and the person will quote me and say it's no longer harmful
This comment made me laugh so hard grin
It’s very harmful to humans when consumed orally. But mere touching on the skin might result to skin irritation sometimes.
Re: Bed Bugs Taking Over Britain And Europe by Omoawoke2(m): 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2023
Make them just stay there oo, because Europe, anything evil na to find way send am go africa.

Bastardd uk colonial bastRds
Re: Bed Bugs Taking Over Britain And Europe by tuzle(m): 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2023
Even sniper kills them

2 Likes

Re: Bed Bugs Taking Over Britain And Europe by benzion72(m): 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2023
Cypamethrine is the answer
Re: Bed Bugs Taking Over Britain And Europe by gonkin(m): 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2023
Even bedbug don dey japa leave Nigeria. I haven't seen bedbug in over 3 years

1 Like

Re: Bed Bugs Taking Over Britain And Europe by Zonefree(m): 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2023
misreal:
Pls add pic to this thread and quote a mode.I want to hear peoples comment on how to deal with bedbugs.I hate that shit mehn
There's no remedy for bedbugs, don't let anyone tells you otherwise.

If you notice bedbugs in your foam, take the foam outside, burn it...save money and buy another one.

7 Likes

Re: Bed Bugs Taking Over Britain And Europe by Figger(m): 11:09pm On Oct 17, 2023
Zonefree:

If you notice bedbugs in your foam, take the foam outside, burn it...save money and buy another one.
funny but true 😃

1 Like

Re: Bed Bugs Taking Over Britain And Europe by Livegamesonly(m): 11:23pm On Oct 17, 2023
just buy perfect killer #8000... very toxic smell..sprinkle it all over your room and make it smell in the room for 48hrs with all windows and doors closed...if you see bed bug again, call me anuofia, ewure, eran...for your foam, just buy ridax pest bedbugs spray and apply it on the edges of your chair and bed...very simple..This what the combo I used and they all vanished in 2 days...otapiapia cant handle bedbugs...bedbugs very stunborn

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bed Bugs Taking Over Britain And Europe by Desusi: 2:44am On Oct 18, 2023
Livegamesonly:
just buy perfect killer #8000... very toxic smell..sprinkle it all over your room and make it smell in the room for 48hrs with all windows and doors closed...if you see bed bug again, call me anuofia, ewure, eran...for your foam, just buy ridax pest bedbugs spray and apply it on the edges of your chair and bed...very simple..This what the combo I used and they all vanished in 2 days...otapiapia cant handle bedbugs...bedbugs very stunborn
You gerrit brother! Perfect killer na baba! Its enough. Which one is ridax pest bed bug killer?
Re: Bed Bugs Taking Over Britain And Europe by xpiranza88: 8:21am On Oct 18, 2023
There is remedy for bed bug ohhh......I deal with them for my room even one I no see again....

1 Like

Re: Bed Bugs Taking Over Britain And Europe by Xtristopher: 8:27am On Oct 18, 2023
Even African bedbugs are feeling the hit, they are now japaing to Europe for a better life
Re: Bed Bugs Taking Over Britain And Europe by Leonyluiz(m): 9:37am On Oct 18, 2023
Japa people don pack bed bug go give them

2 Likes

Re: Bed Bugs Taking Over Britain And Europe by Livegamesonly(m): 9:39am On Oct 18, 2023
Desusi:

You gerrit brother! Perfect killer na baba! Its enough. Which one is ridax pest bed bug killer?
its for foam...you apply it on the edges...
Re: Bed Bugs Taking Over Britain And Europe by Teenubu: 10:41am On Oct 18, 2023
Stupid awful creatures

Re: Bed Bugs Taking Over Britain And Europe by Meteng: 11:03am On Oct 18, 2023
Livegamesonly:
Which one is perfect killer mbok?
Re: Bed Bugs Taking Over Britain And Europe by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bastard creatures feeling entitled to my blood. angry
Re: Bed Bugs Taking Over Britain And Europe by etrange: 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
sunnysunny:
Check our bed bug dey finish people for yankee
https://play.metalsunny.com/v/mXTWHEv

Your title says Britain/Europe, and the body says yankee. Do you even know what yankee means?

1 Like

Re: Bed Bugs Taking Over Britain And Europe by JamesWilliam45: 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2023
Are you struggling to meet deadlines or feeling overwhelmed by your academic workload? Look no further – our assignment help experts team is here to provide you with top-notch assignment help tailored to your unique needs. With a deep passion for education and a commitment to excellence, we are dedicated to assisting you in achieving your academic goals.
Re: Bed Bugs Taking Over Britain And Europe by DyingFetus: 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
Let's them deport anybody that complains about bed bugs
Re: Bed Bugs Taking Over Britain And Europe by JamesWilliam45: 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2023
Thanks for sharing, this wonderful knowledge blog keep it up good work. pay someone to do my programming assignment
Re: Bed Bugs Taking Over Britain And Europe by Davoneskay(m): 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
Zonefree:

Your idea that bed bug can't be terminated is wrong. My room had one time been infested by bed bugs. All I did was to fumigate it with 'DD Force' and they all died same day and never returned ever since.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News - ASUU Threathen To Close Down Unilorin / Should Jamb/post-ume Be Eliminated? / Unn Post Utme Past Questions Now In Lagos- Total Victory Solution Set[tvss]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.