Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo (23446 Views)

Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents / Photo Of The SARS Officer Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Oyo / Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo by osazsky(m): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2023
tafabaloo:

Bros, this is the same thing the Palestinians are currently going through.
shut d fvck off
Re: Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo by Bluffly: 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2023
SoNature:

This is not enough for anyone to call for balkanization. Instead, the federal government should enforce ranching.

These northerners should understand that cattle rearing is their private business and must not use it to ruin other people's businesses and farms.
How will they understand when they are not schooled
Re: Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo by Solidrock05: 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
Split vthe country? No, Nigeria will definitely remain one.
EKONGKING:
I think it's better to split the country ,imagine the attitude of these fulani herdsmen killing the owner in his field and ambushing security men all in Yoruba land.

Re: Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo by Ttipsy(f): 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2023
Diligence:
SE & SS should be at alert. Don't loose guard-o!

if they can battle with Biafra forces they are welcome
Re: Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo by Mccullum: 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2023
Intelligent matter a lot in a security work. The Oyo state security community

suppose to have gathered information before going for such mission.

RIP to those demised over this crisis.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo by mp3ree: 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2023
Nvestor02:
Nonsense... Make then settle that fight o.

Wetin Fulani do to them wey make them Gang up against Fulani.

If Fulani vex, this country no go contain everyone of us

Na you e no go contain. If the whole Nigerian tribes vex, Fulani go relocate.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo by Smartguyboy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2023
As long as this herdsmen keep moving their cow πŸ„ to people farm to graze there will be no peace for the host community.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo by observanc1: 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
That is good. They should drive the herds men out unlike one region where all the able bodied men have fled. As a result, herdsmen are having a "nice time" with their women.
drive fulani how? Im sure u didnt read the story. Fulani herdsmen cows were having a field day, yoruba farm owner came, they slaughtered him like a rat. Amotekun and operation whatever came, fulani killed them. Who exactly is going to drive fulani out? Oduduwa?

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo by JOemmy(m): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
I thought tinibu said fulani and yorubas are one people why are they now killing themselves?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo by Julius1995(m): 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2023
Muslims wink confused set of human beings
Ibrahimcoomasie:

You are not nice grin.
The truth is bitter sha.
Re: Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo by Kay25(m): 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2023
[quote author=Brendaniel post=126458819]

Did you people allow Igbos go when they wanted to go, all the tribes that teamed up with Fulani to fight Igbos are being dealt with by Fulani, while those that teamed up with Igbos, Igbos have been good to them....

Back to the topic, during the election I saw many comments from the south westerners claiming only Tinubu can deal with Fulani and they will deal with the Fulanis once Tinubu becomes president

Here we are now and they are beginning to shift goal post, still giving excuses and begging for help even when they control almost the 3 arms of government and security of the nation.

They attack Igbos for unverified talk that Lagos is no mans land and give excuse when Fulanis kill, rape, destroy and chase them out of their lands[/quote
Are Fulanis not killing ur people in enugu?
Nnmadi kanu said so that lagos will d no man's land yes your fore father did too so hold ur craps if u want to go u can go
Re: Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo by TUANKU(m): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
That is good. They should drive the herds men out unlike one region where all the able bodied men have fled. As a result, herdsmen are having a "nice time" with their women.
The story is about Fulani herdsmen who killed Yoruba people including Amotekun operatives, what has another region got to do with this?
Stay on topic you coward.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo by just2endowed: 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2023
Nvestor02:
Nonsense... Make then settle that fight o.

Wetin Fulani do to them wey make them Gang up against Fulani.

If Fulani vex, this country no go contain everyone of us

For your information, they are less In population I think less than 6%. It is the country that will not contain them

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo by Nvestor02: 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2023
just2endowed:

For your information, they are less In population I think less than 6%. It is the country that will not contain them

Yes, they are 6% according to your brain digit. Fulani are majority in this country.

If you guys do anyhow, you see anyhow.
Re: Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2023
Mass exodus to Benin Republic IDP Camp part 2 loading, Yoruba people don buy market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo by Missyajoke(f): 11:30pm On Oct 17, 2023
Brendaniel:

Did you people allow Igbos go when they wanted to go, all the tribes that teamed up with Fulani to fight Igbos are being dealt with by Fulani, while those that teamed up with Igbos, Igbos have been good to them....

Back to the topic, during the election I saw many comments from the south westerners claiming only Tinubu can deal with Fulani and they will deal with the Fulanis once Tinubu becomes president

Here we are now and they are beginning to shift goal post, still giving excuses and begging for help even when they control almost the 3 arms of government and security of the nation.

They attack Igbos for unverified talk that Lagos is no mans land and give excuse when Fulanis kill, rape, destroy and chase them out of their lands

Trash
Re: Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo by YouAreNobody: 11:44pm On Oct 17, 2023
Occurstaem:
Flatt!es are happy with the news.

But the truth of the matter is that Fulani don buy market sha. It will never be better for the killer herdsmen.

lolzzz...chest-beating like a geriatric gorilla. I'll be blunt with you; the yoruba hinterlands have been taken over by herdsmen, the news just hardly makes it to main-stream media. My former landlord during my nysc in ogun state told me a portion of the community farmlands have been completely over-run. I fear for the man and his family.

Keep sleeping on a bicycle. I honestly pity y'all

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo by paskal16: 12:21am On Oct 18, 2023
Yorubas are well known cowards

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo by Programmer47: 12:33am On Oct 18, 2023
NwaIdeato:

Fulani herdsmen killed more 7 of your people in Oyo state including Amotekun, OPC operatives and a soldier and your only problem is pulling up old and stale news of herdsmen attacks in the SE just to console yourself or what? Are majority of you yorubas actually retarded or something? while not go on Twitter and Facebook and see what the herdsmen did to your people?

You're so daft and hopeless that you now compare herdsmen killings happening right now in your region to old attacks in the SE just to score ethnic points, over killings?! Kai e no go better for who curse yorubaa sha

No intelligence in their propaganda.
Apc is so morally corrupt that you can only look stupid trying to support then
Re: Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo by Programmer47: 12:36am On Oct 18, 2023
NwaIdeato:

When did the hacking and raping happen in the SE this year? oh let me guess: you're going to resurrect another old news from 2-3 years ago of fulani attacks in the SE that have long ceased to happen! More than 7 of you pigs were suyanized just yesterday in Oyo state but you're worried about ancient news of herdsmen attacks in the SE because Igbos are your everlasting kryptonite!

Yaribanza coward focus on the topic and stop dragging Igbos into your fulani master and slave relationship! The same Fulani who warned you apes from performing your traditional festivals in Ilorin, they even locked up your brothers for daring to violate their warnings, and they are now begging the Emir to release them. Useless pathetic pigs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

The cowardness is something else.
Herdsmen kill people for Oyo, somehow , somehow, an Apc supporter thought to himself - let me see how to drag Igbos into it.
grin grin grin grin grin grin.
The madness of these bots dey hilarious sha
Re: Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo by Programmer47: 12:38am On Oct 18, 2023
[quote author=Kay25 post=126466267][/quote]

But chief the news is Oyo. Console the bereaved first before you enter politics.
Abi the people wey die no be fellow yorubas too? Omo, the pressure is getting werserπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Re: Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo by bencr7: 12:47am On Oct 18, 2023
D tribalism Igbos and Yorubas in Nairaland no get sense,they are fighting themselves,why fulani killers herdman is killing their pple in d village.
Continue until they reach ur community kill ur village relative then un go get Sense, instead of them to come and fight their main common enemy.
To me,d must foolish pple,I hv never see in life are pple that all their useless fish brain is all about tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo by ceejay80s(m): 1:20am On Oct 18, 2023
Fulani is Hamas, there's no difference, aboki na aboki all over the world
Re: Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo by dragunov: 2:26am On Oct 18, 2023
Brendaniel:

They attack Igbos for unverified talk that Lagos is no mans land and give excuse when Fulanis kill, rape, destroy and chase them out of their lands

Go and wake zik from the grave and ask him why when he was a political champion representing the East, he tackled a politician who wanted to introduce secession clause which provides a leeway to detach from Nigeria easily. Ask him why he stopped the move and also made it a treason to try secession. Shebi you people know how to talk to your ancestors in the spirit realm? Oya go and ask Zik naah
Re: Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo by dragunov: 2:28am On Oct 18, 2023
TajuDEENaMao:
This situation is getting out of hand, how many farmers will be ejected from their own lands by Fulani Ak 47 wielding herdsmen before the govt do the needful.

All the southwest governors, political thought leaders and elders should as a matter of urgency come together as one and look for a lasting solution to the menace of herdsmen before it's too late.

The place is already teeming with men of the Nigerian Army and the situation is under control. The herdsmen have been neutralized although its coded. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo by dragunov: 2:30am On Oct 18, 2023
NwaIdeato:

Fulani herdsmen killed more 7 of your people in Oyo state including Amotekun, OPC operatives and a soldier and your only problem is pulling up old and stale news of herdsmen attacks in the SE just to console yourself or what? Are majority of you yorubas actually retarded or something? while not go on Twitter and Facebook and see what the herdsmen did to your people?

You're so daft and hopeless that you now compare herdsmen killings happening right now in your region to old attacks in the SE just to score ethnic points, over killings?! Kai e no go better for who curse yorubaa sha

Dear seun, this bloke here is using bots. Kindly investigate and do the needful.
Re: Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo by rafcrown(m): 2:42am On Oct 18, 2023
Are they herdsmen really or boko haram people? How can they be so strong to confront our security operatives ?
This rubbish must stop now.
Re: Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo by rigarmortis: 4:02am On Oct 18, 2023
Angelfrost:

Split what?!! People like you cursed Kanu to the moon and back when he was demanding for secession.

Because it has gotten closer to home, you suddenly remembered that splitting the nation is a thing.

Nah... No one is splitting shit.

How did you know it's people like him?

Did you see an old post from him to that effect or did you just decide to post rubbish
Re: Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo by EJEGBULEJE: 5:57am On Oct 18, 2023
EKONGKING:
I think it's better to split the country ,imagine the attitude of these fulani herdsmen killing the owner in his field and ambushing security men all in Yoruba land.

Eheheheh everytime split the country...u think say herdsmen get state or country??
Re: Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo by Hsurdluxury: 5:59am On Oct 18, 2023
yoruba land is more like Palestine

they are welcoming to visitors and other tribes but it seems like all this visitor have another mission

the rate at which accomodation and shop rent is expensive in yoruba land is becauseof the desperacy of a certain tribe migrating to yoruba land every day for greener pasture and still want to boss their host

another tribe keep chasing them away from their farms and killing them just to take over their bushes and farms

i think yoruba land have become the victim now from the attack from other tribes
Re: Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo by Dedeity: 6:28am On Oct 18, 2023
EKONGKING:

They know the Yorubas are cowards. Let them try it in the east and see what will befall them.
Re: Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo by simpppxxx: 6:31am On Oct 18, 2023
Is possession of firearms now legal in Nigeria? if it's let me know where I can buy my own AK-47 because it's like we are all now mad in this country!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Kano Students Detained In Egypt For Killing Nigerian Who Trains Yahoo Boys / Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta / One Chance: Police Arrest 2 In Lekki, Recover Stolen Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.