Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,241 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Ebonyi Makes Top 7 Poorest States In Nigeria In New Index - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Makes Top 7 Poorest States In Nigeria In New Index (1298 Views)

Top 10 Poorest States In Nigeria By GDP (2020) / List Of 10 Poorest States In Nigeria 2019 According To (NBS) / List Of 10 Poorest States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Makes Top 7 Poorest States In Nigeria In New Index by mabea: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2023
What number is Ebonyi in that list?
Re: Ebonyi Makes Top 7 Poorest States In Nigeria In New Index by FreeStuffsNG: 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ebubu:
Images don’t lie

https:///statisense/status/1714279620835725377?s=46&t=ys-cZV4zkR89r8VbDR8jeg
Sokoto the seat of the caliphate wants to become the seat of poverty ni. Smh
Re: Ebonyi Makes Top 7 Poorest States In Nigeria In New Index by SaintNegro77: 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2023
You are actually stupid and dumb.
MXrep:

Abia is number one in terms of actual number. Ondo is number one is percentage. I don't understand the purpose of your thread because Ebonyi remain the poorest in SE by far. I hope you know the poor people in Anambra are mainly from Ebonyi?
Re: Ebonyi Makes Top 7 Poorest States In Nigeria In New Index by igwebuike01: 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ebubu:
from your statistical image uploaded, Ebonyi has less poor people than Almighty Lagoscheesy on God Ebonyi is not doing bad at alll.
So you didn't know that Lagos has huge population of poor people? They only rank high in terms of percentage which Ebonyi will be at the bottom
Re: Ebonyi Makes Top 7 Poorest States In Nigeria In New Index by igwebuike01: 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ebubu:

You be cretinous, wretched bastard. Lie Mohammed and Garba Shehu would be astonished at your confidence in dishing out lies unashamedly.

Ebonyi with 3.2 million population has 3.7 million poor people. grin

When I say some of you dream Ebonyi, one would think I’m exaggerating.grin

Shameless Arambara bastard.

(Screenshots below)

You clearly saw NBS as the source of the data
Re: Ebonyi Makes Top 7 Poorest States In Nigeria In New Index by Benwallt(m): 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ebubu:

The sarcasm flew over your head because you no go school. Show me Ebonyi state in the top 7 poorest states in Nigeria from that picture now. You read topic you no read content, dindirin.

I used Ebonyi to drag you to this thread to show your half baked comprehension ability.

Post the full list. I didn't see my state there. Bayelsa is shocking. Small population and large allocation yet poor. Who do we blame, Mami water?
Re: Ebonyi Makes Top 7 Poorest States In Nigeria In New Index by igwebuike01: 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2023
SaintNegro77:
You are actually stupid and dumb.
Make some logical points let me address them

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Makes Top 7 Poorest States In Nigeria In New Index by Benwallt(m): 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2023
igwebuike01:

Make some logical points let me address them

What's it with Eboyin and Anambra? What births the age long discordant tunes?
Re: Ebonyi Makes Top 7 Poorest States In Nigeria In New Index by mancoconut: 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2023
I doubt this Ebubu character is truly from Ebonyi state, cause I haven't met anyone more bitter towards his fellow Igbos than that guy, every Ebonyi person I've met have always been unapologetically Igbocentric to the core, really enterprising and welcoming people.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Makes Top 7 Poorest States In Nigeria In New Index by slivertongue: 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ebubu:

Look at this dunce.grin Same NBS which gave very controversial NBS poverty index for 2023, stating that poverty dropped by 4.1% in 1st quarter of 2023, amidst crippling hardship and artificial Naira scarcity, is what you’d rather have me believe?

Like it or not, the airport has come to live. The runway will be refurbished and replaced with Asphalt and flights will commence, so you have no power over that. I want to also remind you that the airport was not built with loans. It was built with taxpayers money, deductions from state house of assembly members’ constitutency allowances running into millions, as well as through donations from Buhari’s FG. The donation of N10 Billion was UN-repayable by the state Government. This is the sort of the assistance you gain by being in the ruling party and having a friendly relationship with the occupant of seat of President.

Now you have been totally disgraced and nakeded , you can keep dancing naked while we amuse ourselves with your naked dance of shamecheesy

Dunce wey no fit spell silver right undecided

write it like @slivertongue.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Makes Top 7 Poorest States In Nigeria In New Index by Wutinky: 11:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
mancoconut:
I doubt this Ebubu character is truly from Ebonyi state, cause I haven't met anyone more bitter towards his fellow Igbos than that guy, every Ebonyi person I've met have always been unapologetically Igbocentric to the core, really enterprising and welcoming people.

You get sense, that dude is not an Igbo ... probably a Fulani born and raised in Abakiliki, there are a lot of them like that in Ebony state
Re: Ebonyi Makes Top 7 Poorest States In Nigeria In New Index by comrChris(m): 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ebubu:
Images don’t lie

https:///statisense/status/1714279620835725377?s=46&t=ys-cZV4zkR89r8VbDR8jeg
You irritate me so much in this forum

I'm from Ebonyi state and it pains me so much that you chose my state to use in this your foolishness.

Desist from this impersonation or you will live to regret it

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Makes Top 7 Poorest States In Nigeria In New Index by comrChris(m): 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2023
mancoconut:
That fool is not from Ebonyi, he is an impostor

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Makes Top 7 Poorest States In Nigeria In New Index by igwebuike01: 11:31pm On Oct 17, 2023
comrChris:
You irritate me so much in this forum

I'm from Ebonyi state and it pains me so much that you chose my state to use in this your foolishness.

Desist from this impersonation or you will live to regret it
That guy is a big disgrace
Re: Ebonyi Makes Top 7 Poorest States In Nigeria In New Index by igwebuike01: 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2023
Benwallt:

What's it with Eboyin and Anambra? What births the age long discordant tunes?
Age long wetin? That nonsense started because of few useless flyovers umahi built just yesterday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu'son Seyi Tinubu Acquired Rechard Mille Wrist Watch Worth #340 Millio / 26-year-old Nigerian Without Engineering Degree Invents A Hydrogenerator / Will You Blame The Military If Theres Is A Coup D'etat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.