Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Which City Is The Best And Worst Capital In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which City Is The Best And Worst Capital In Nigeria? (602 Views)

Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 / Is Lokoja Really The Worst Capital In Nigeria? / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which City Is The Best And Worst Capital In Nigeria? by OVB123: 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2023
Hi my fellow Nairalanders, I have been wanting to ask this question because it was causing heated arguement in my neigbourhood recently. For me the best city I have visited so far is JOS, why the worst is LOKOJA. Let me hear from my fellow nairalanders. Please no insut.

2 Likes

Re: Which City Is The Best And Worst Capital In Nigeria? by LUGBE: 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2023
Best......Akwa Ibom......Uyo

Worst..Kogi ....... Lokoja

1 Like

Re: Which City Is The Best And Worst Capital In Nigeria? by OVB123: 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2023
LUGBE:
Best......Akwa Ibom

Worst..Kwara

Why is kwara worst? there many state kwara is better than.

1 Like

Re: Which City Is The Best And Worst Capital In Nigeria? by phrancys001(m): 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
Best..........Uyo for cleanliness.

Worst........Lokoja just for having yaya bello as governor for 8 wasteful years.

2 Likes

Re: Which City Is The Best And Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Amotolongbo(f): 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2023
LUGBE:
Best......Akwa Ibom

Worst..Kwara

so Akwa Ibom and Kwara are capital cities?

Na so nna dey fail

2 Likes

Re: Which City Is The Best And Worst Capital In Nigeria? by OVB123: 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2023
Amotolongbo:
so Akwa Ibom and Kwara are capital cities?

Na so nna dey fail
Hmmm! he don fail exam b dat.

1 Like

Re: Which City Is The Best And Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Simeonjoe1: 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2023
LUGBE:
Best......Akwa Ibom

Worst..Kwara

You dey kolo, which kwara?

1 Like

Re: Which City Is The Best And Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Lastmankc(m): 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2023
Worst is lokoja
Re: Which City Is The Best And Worst Capital In Nigeria? by worldclass68(m): 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2023
There re many worst capital cities in Nigeria.....

Some places re even 80% slum

1 Like

Re: Which City Is The Best And Worst Capital In Nigeria? by christejames(m): 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2023
Best: Enugu

Worst: Lokoja

3 Likes

Re: Which City Is The Best And Worst Capital In Nigeria? by OVB123: 6:16am On Oct 18, 2023
christejames:

Why is enugu the best city in nigeria? Are they no city better than her?
Re: Which City Is The Best And Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Ooni: 6:52am On Oct 18, 2023
phrancys001:
Best..........Uyo for cleanliness.

Worst........Lokoja just for having yaya bello as governor for 8 wasteful years.
You people always have a way of overhyping Uyo. Uyo is not near the best and Lokoja is near the worst but not the worst.

2 Likes

Re: Which City Is The Best And Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Odibembem: 7:04am On Oct 18, 2023
christejames:

I lived in Enugu years ago and hated d town, that was just before Sullivan beautified d city
Do they have water now? Cos they don't have water board, very few boreholes. Also finding good accommodation,decent flats was very difficult even when u had d money as there were very few new houses under construction

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gov Alia Is A Dictator, Running Benue Like Parish, APC Lawmakers Cry Out / “price Reductions For Items”: Reno Omokri Describes How Tinubu Gained His Respec / APC Afraid Of Labour Party’s Popularity – Deputy National Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.