Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary (18995 Views)

These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA / Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG / BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary by Treasure17(m): 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
Laple0541:

grin Don’t worry, he will appoint Ikechukwu and Chineye in his second term when the two must have got some senses.
Mtcheeew
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary by belzabull(f): 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
Fulaninigger:
Even if na security guard, make them give Ibo naw! Ibo no reach 5 for Tinubu's government
🐷

Abobaku It is Igbo, not 'ibo'. Yarobas are dumb fooools. Ezi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary by Fulaninigger: 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
Your wicked!! grin grin grin cheesy
Alliswell248:

Ibo want "Ebola", "drug Baron" to give them appointment.....
They are Jokers....
You can't sow hate and reap Love....

Let them manage their 2 by 2 shop.
Even Ohaneze want to go and beg "Ebola" to release Kanu.
Jokers and sore losers.

Keep sowing hate .....
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary by fergie001: 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
garfield1:

He is still Igbo,rivers Igbo...where is Charles odii of smedan and nonye ayeni from?

When is the judgment for ohere vs akpoti
It will be good to stop this thing you want to start now.... Everything must not be seen from APC PDP & Party.

Are appointments done by tribes, language, ethnicity or geopolitical zone?

It's not just Rivers Igbo, tell Wike that? It's Akwa Ibom Adamawa.

Ohere v Akpoti is reserved. No date yet, but will be before Nov 6.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary by Alliswell248: 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2023
clockwisereport:

We no dey beg for appointments

Consolation

Tinubu no get una time

You can't sow hate and what to reap love....

Kontinue the hate.....na you go tire.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary by Fulaninigger: 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2023
Chinedu why Tinubu no wan appoint any nyaamiiri?
belzabull:
🐷

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary by frog12: 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2023
this man is just appointing a NORTHERNER or YORUBA into top posts

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary by garfield1: 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2023
fergie001:

It will be good to stop this thing you want to start now.... Everything must not be seen from APC PDP & Party.

Are appointments done by tribes, language, ethnicity or geopolitical zone?

It's not just Rivers Igbo, tell Wike that? It's Akwa Ibom Adamawa.

At least it is an Igbo speaking person.it is just like appointing an Hausa from ne or NC...

The judge has reserved ruling in udende vs suswam.udende's appeal look solid.tje tribunal judges went beyond suswan sole prayers to become an inquisition

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary by clockwisereport: 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2023
Alliswell248:

Consolation

Tinubu no get una time

You can't sow hate and what to reap love....

Kontinue the hate.....na you go tire.

Wetin you gain from all the appointments from your region. Na una dey loot rice pass for the whole nation. Grow sense bro. We need better leadership. Leave politicians and their compensations during campaigns (appointments). Common man no get anything to gain from am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary by Johnthesuccess: 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2023
okoro:
Ibos should be considered too
They must have learnt their lessons

No way. They should wait for Pete obi in 2057.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary by Johnthesuccess: 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2023
Beremx:
Igbos are not begging for appointment.

Abi ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary by lapintoz: 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2023
No, that is two sided. North and SW. 😁😁😁

Treasure17:
It's either Aminu or Kayode. One sided government.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary by fergie001: 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2023
garfield1:
At least it is an Igbo speaking person.it is just like appointing an Hausa from ne or NC...
You know like I do that appointments are done by geographic balancing irrespective what the person speaks or not.

The Hausa man will identify with his Zone, irrespective of his language, won't he?

The judge has reserved ruling in udende vs suswam.udende's appeal look solid.tje tribunal judges went beyond suswan sole prayers to become an inquisition
I will follow up that case, I have completely left it lying fallow.... Imagine.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary by Appletek: 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2023
fergie001:
I have told you where the man is from, his LGA and his State.
if you like classify all the tribes/States according to their origins, it's left to you.

He is Ikwerre or Etche, those are the people that Igbos always cry that they are Igbos in RIvers.
Now, appointment don come, Una dey cry say them no be Igbo.

No be so o

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary by garfield1: 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2023
fergie001:

You know like I do that appointments are done by geographic balancing irrespective what the person speaks or not.

The Hausa man will identify with his Zone, irrespective of his language, won't he?

I will follow up that case, I have completely left it lying fallow.... Imagine.

People are following appointment online based on tribe.they want to see igbotic names not minding where they are from...

Suswam complained of irregularities but the judges went ahead to recollate.he called 8 witnesses without any being from the unit.he presented documentary evidence without oral linkage and his lawyers conceded to this citing the EA2022..

You haven't told me where odii and nonye are from
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary by fergie001: 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2023
Appletek:

He is Ikwerre or Etche, those are the people that Igbos always cry that they are Igbos in RIvers.
Now, appointment don come, Una dey cry say them no be Igbo.

No be so o
Ask Wike.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary by uche393: 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2023
Laple0541:

grin Don’t worry, he will appoint Ikechukwu and Chineye in his second term when the two must have got some senses.
power doesn't Last for ever, Igbos are not the only ethnic group that needs appointments.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary by JAMO84: 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2023
SoNature:

Ogbeni, this thread isn't about the Igbos.

Leave the Igbos out of your incurable madness.
Your Kinsmen are up there wailing about this appointment, same with Twitter and other Social media platforms. I didn't bring Igbo to this, your people did. Una generational curse is to insult people about their opinion. Your useless emotional ranting cannot make your life less miserable than it is.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary by uche393: 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

As far as APC pigs on nairaland are concerned, Rivers state is Igbo land when it comes to giving appointments
yes, they're Igbo from South -south.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary by SoNature(m): 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
JAMO84:
Your Kinsmen are up there wailing about this appointment, same with Twitter and other Social media platforms. I didn't bring Igbo to this, your people did. Una generational curse is to insult people about their opinion. Your useless emotional ranting cannot make your life less miserable than it is.

Ode, we are on Nairaland, not X.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary by remzytimer: 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2023
Their vote too was one sided...

Treasure17:
It's either Aminu or Kayode. One sided government.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary by fergie001: 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2023
garfield1:
People are following appointment online based on tribe.they want to see igbotic names not minding where they are from...
That is exactly what he was doing. I only drew his attention that the man is from Rivers. The guy was just trying to be politically correct. At first glance, my head went to Imo because of "Okwudiri". I wanted to even see where he was from in Imo, before I saw PHALGA. When they start sharing the largesse, they don't do so with what you speak.
Suswam complained of irregularities but the judges went ahead to recollate.he called 8 witnesses without any being from the unit.he presented documentary evidence without oral linkage and his lawyers conceded to this citing the EA2022..
I will look through it.

You haven't told me where odii and nonye are from
Who are these people abeg?

I know Nonye from her Zenith days. What happened to them?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary by obailala(m): 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2023
politicoNG:

Has a Southerner ever been appointed to head the PTDF since its inception?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary by garfield1: 11:33pm On Oct 17, 2023
fergie001:

That is exactly what he was doing. I only drew his attention that the man is from Rivers. The guy was just trying to be politically correct. At first glance, my head went to Imo because of "Okwudiri". I wanted to even see where he was from in Imo, before I saw PHALGA. When they start sharing the largesse, they don't do so with what you speak.

I will look through it.

Who are these people abeg?

I know Nonye from her Zenith days. What happened to them?

They were among the people tinubu appointed into several agencies.odii is for smedan
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary by AskNgige2: 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2023
okoro:

Igbos don't depend on govt to survive..

They always hustle hard.

Unlike your father who depend on skull minind and eye service on govt.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary by comrChris(m): 11:41pm On Oct 17, 2023
hopexter:

It’s too early for lessons to be learned. Let those who voted in the presidency benefit first then after second term election, Igbos votes will determine if they should be considered or not undecided
Just imagine what you fools are turning this country into.
Continue setting this bad precedence,table will soon turn. Just know that nothing last forever and who laughs last laughs best
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary by APCNig: 12:06am On Oct 18, 2023
okoro:

That will be evil of Tinubu to rob Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba to pay Igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary by APCNig: 12:07am On Oct 18, 2023
JAMO84:
Even if Tinubu give Igbo NNPC, FCT, FINANCE, FIRS.... They will still hate him. Once they despise you like this, there's no going back, otherwise, I would have been mad at the President for shutting them out. I hate cheating and Marginalization, but how do you tell a man to show love to his sworn enemies and eternal haters?

And all the people they hated have been growing stronger and higher
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary by paskal16: 12:15am On Oct 18, 2023
okoro:
who are you wretched urchins deceiving?
Your parents and wretched mothers are already feeling the brunt of the economy I wonder when they would also learn their lessons too
Ewu mbida
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary by Sannisege: 12:32am On Oct 18, 2023
belzabull:
🐷

And E-gbos are animals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

London APC Blasts David Cameron / NAF Signs MOU With Portugal For Production Of Aerial Vehicles In Nigeria(pics) / NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.