Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon (28355 Views)

Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku / Annkio Briggs: Danger Looms If Nigeria Fails To Restructure / Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Tompson88: 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2023
I have never insulted anyone before on this forum but for you to have typed this in response to what the guy said, I am sorry to say that your family only raised a DUNCE in you.
DatNiggaDaz:
Tv Reality foool

1 Like

Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Uchek(m): 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2023
Indeed, another Ewedu Yoruba speaking!

Varunpulyani:
Another Ewedu weakling
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Ikaeniyan0: 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
Irony1:

You are really frustrated. I understand your plight it is not easy dealing with childhood trauma
Cry all you want, I get sense pass your useless parents
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by DatNiggaDaz: 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2023
Tompson88:
I have never insulted anyone before on this forum but for you to have typed this in response to what the guy said, I am sorry to say that your family on raised a DUNCE in you.
Allah punish Ur useless fada. A hungry fool like you who survives with his family with 1 congo of rice palliatives. Your emilokan suffer never start. Dundee

Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2023
Please tell the children of hate and perdition to stop saying negative things about our country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Kingspin(m): 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Absolutely! I hope they will hear.
All the criminal defamers, cyberbullies and hate-filled unpatriotic bigoted mob will face the wrath of the law some day. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Hear what? Dollar is 1000plus.
Leave the seat if one does not understand governance.

1 Like

Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by GGirll: 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2023
Drum stick.
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Irony1: 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Cry all you want, I get sense pass your useless parents

grin cheesy grin grin e really pain you oooooo. Go and seek healing for your childhood trauma
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by bluefilm: 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
His Rønu name says it all: LayCORN.
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by BigIyanga: 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
Tommydare:
So, if he didn't do it who will? Abi no be why he was there? U can continue celebrating mediocrity. The masses complain of hardship during obj tenure abi dem no complain? Yaradua nko? Jonathan nko? Buhari made it worse then we started praising Jonathan as if he had done anything significant. The same we are using our present state governor's tenure to condemn or praise the previous one. It either they make it worse or they leave it as it was. Talking about GSM, no be when u chop u go remember GSM. This government or the past haven't done anything significant for the masses. Basic amenities etc are nothing to write home about not to talk of jobs.
Emotions arent facts. OBJ era, minimum wage N18k/mon with FX rate of N100= $180. Today minimum wage of N30k with 1K /$1 rate =$30. So would you rather get paid $180 or $30 per month?
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Tommydare(m): 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dey there. It doesn't change the fact that hardship was experienced during his 8 years baba. Just because it's been somewhat a long time doesn't mean we forget.
BigIyanga:

Emotions arent facts. OBJ era, minimum wage N18k/mon with FX rate of N100= $180. Today minimum wage of N30k with 1K /$1 rate =$30. So would you rather get paid $180 or $30 per month?
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by jojothaiv(m): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2023
They want you to fail and like sebi we told you...
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by RushManni: 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Tv Reality foool

He was supposed to know that we've gone past that level. The die is cast, let everyone answer him papa name.
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Paramount01(m): 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2023
DarkLover:
Hmm, Laycon is right. There are many of them on here who earnestly wish for this country to fail, you’d see them rejoicing on every bad news thread here. They never pray & work for this country to get better.

They are even praying dollar should increase day in day out because ur candidate did not win
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Paramount01(m): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2023
Kingspin:
Hear what? Dollar is 1000plus.
Leave the seat if one does not understand governance.

If obi is there,it would have been around 2000 per dollar now
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Kingspin(m): 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
Paramount01:

If obi is there,it would have been around 2000 per dollar now
Obi, is not there. Apc hates Nigeria that is why they offer us a half-baked president. Is unfortunate.
Nigerians are not asking for too much, give us a quality and qualified sound candidate. Is not hard to find with 200 million people.
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Paramount01(m): 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
Kingspin:
Obi, is not there. Apc hates Nigeria that is why they offer us a half-baked president. Is unfortunate.
Nigerians are not asking for too much, give us a quality and qualified sound candidate. Is not hard to find with 200 million people.

No better candidate better than who is there now,the better candidate is not popular or did not even contest
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Kingspin(m): 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
Paramount01:

No better candidate is better than who is there now, the better candidate is not popular or did not even contest
There is a better candidate. They are around. Cabals have not allowed Nigerians to breathe. Is either INEC messed up? Or party or the court. Nigeria has fallen into the wrong hands especially when there are urgent calls for change with the system like the Endsars and the 2023 election.

I thank God for what happened in the Abia election. The cabals nearly win that election but thank God for that woman. History will be kind to her forever.
What I am saying is very rare for us to see the will of the people prevail in our system.
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by csdownload(m): 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
It is true story.. that happening..

https://csdownload.net
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Tycyborg(m): 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
Abrahamweb:

Fool.
Is their wishes making the country fail or it's our incompetent leader, dollar was at 400 before he enter,now it's at 1070naira.
Obi didn't do that,obidients didn't do it either.
Your principal keeps testing and plunging the country into different levels of poverty daily.
I'm happy for your principal's incompetency, because I'm making money steadily based on the ever increasing dollar now.

You don't need to call anyone fool. That lycon or lycan is right...
We are so wicked in Nigeria to an extent we make life harder for each other just because we want to earn lot from selling something small and blame everything on government... yes inflation is everywhere in the world but we Nigerians makes it even higher than it's suppose to be... now look at what the guy said ... he is not talking about wishes... wishes brings actions and actions over hatred is dangerous to the society because we will be blind by our wishes by acting wrong and it will affect each and everyone of us.

“The fuel attendants during fuel scarcity, the POS attendants during Naira scarcity, if they become leaders what would they do? The ones earning money in dollars, do you think they pray for the exchange rate to reduce or increase? Your super power of criticizing should be aimed at yourself once in a while.”
Did he lie? No and many other things... many people sell Pepsi for 250 while. Very veey few with good heart still sell for 200...
Same applies to other products and things.
I bought 5w 30 oil at oyingbo for 17,000 and I told my friend... he said he wants to buy too cos in my area they sell the same oil for 27000... when we get there... the man said his oil is now 22,000... I explained that I came to his hop earlier to buy this oil still same oil in his shops inside cartons full... he said he checked the dollar rate and it has changed so he must increase the price... imagine. The next thing he said... blame FG... same happen to food sellers and so on...
You can't buy 200 naira cooked rice in PH despite they are closer to benue, north and abakaliki but lagos and Ibadan that is far away from all those farming state still sell cooked rice 200 ...
Is that not madness of the citizen? Imagine if those lot are president or governor...?
Truth is very bitter and the guy lycan speaks the truth
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Versal: 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
Tribal Sentimental fool
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by ladychioma: 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
Nigeria is a failed state already
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Mbanda(m): 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2023
reddingtonblack:

As a Nigerian how will all those QUestions Improve the economy and help your Life

All the Information you know about your father how as it helped your Life so far

The OBJ & Goodluck jonathan you so well, you know there Genotype and maiden name ... how did that information elevate your life or the economy.

The Governors of your respective states that you know so well down to the color of there shit ... how as it paid off or improve the economy of the state.

Should I take these your foolish and useless questions as a sign of your mumurish reasoning and behaviour?
Are you insinuating that the people don't have the right to know who is ruling them?

For the fact that you don't know your father is not enough reason for you to be showcasing your dumb and shallow reasoning on a platform like this.

Can you compare the regime of OBJ and GEJ you made mention of with this rubbish we are in currently?
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by reddingtonblack: 12:46am On Oct 19, 2023
Mbanda:
Should I take these your foolish and useless questions as a sign of your mumurish reasoning and behaviour?
Are you insinuating that the people don't have the right to know who is ruling them?

For the fact that you don't know your father is not enough reason for you to be showcasing your dumb and shallow reasoning on a platform like this.

Can you compare the regime of OBJ and GEJ you made mention of with this rubbish we are in currently?

Misplaced priority, what stupid rights in a country where citizens don't even know there fundamental rights.
I take it that Nigerians love debating nonsense at the expense of real issues, Bola Tinubu is a name that as being in existence even before your father met your mother and recent discovery as shown Bola Tinubu has SSN in US, we know his wife, children and almost all lagosians know where tinubu sleeps in Lagos.
In a sane society ID card, wikepedia or SSN is enough identification, so what exactly is the color of your problem or you just like being unfortunate
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by garfield1: 1:05am On Oct 19, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Without apologies, Laycon is very stupid!

If the votes Nigerians gave to him while he was in the BBN house had been rigged in favour of another contestant, would he have achieved victory and relevance with the "wishes and prayers" of his supporting crowd?

Nigerians are calling out the rotten political class as best as they see fit while putting blunt words to the reality on ground and this clown with a drug-induced brain-freeze is now feeling significant enough to invalidate people's concerns.

I don't blame him! Na Nigerian youths wey dey sabi give relevance to louts and misfits cause am!

Tinubu won obi clinton
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by garfield1: 1:07am On Oct 19, 2023
BoldBrainz:

But finally, did we not tell you?

But we agreed to give this guy 2 years.obi failed in anambra
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Mbanda(m): 9:40am On Oct 19, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Misplaced priority, what stupid rights in a country where citizens don't even know there fundamental rights.
I take it that Nigerians love debating nonsense at the expense of real issues, Bola Tinubu is a name that as being in existence even before your father met your mother and recent discovery as shown Bola Tinubu has SSN in US, we know his wife, children and almost all lagosians know where tinubu sleeps in Lagos.
In a sane society ID card, wikepedia or SSN is enough identification, so what exactly is the color of your problem or you just like being unfortunate
The color of my problem is that, Nigeria as a country have many unfortunate and dumb citizens like you. And that is one of the reasons why Nigeria is in a sorry state after 63yrs of Independence.

Since you said tunibu is a name that has been in existence, before your father decided to dump you in the gutt£rs of ogbomosho. Can you now tell us the name of tunibu's village, the primary and secondary school he attended and the name of his parents.

Mugu!
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Owologbo(m): 10:08am On Oct 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Absolutely! I hope they will hear.
All the criminal defamers, cyberbullies and hate-filled unpatriotic bigoted mob will face the wrath of the law some day. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Last last you and laycon no get sense.
A failure will always look for who to blame for his failures.
It's no longer PDP or GEJ. it's now those wishing because they are the ones responsible for the government appointment.

You are a reflection of what you support.
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by reddingtonblack: 10:24am On Oct 19, 2023
Mbanda:
The color of my problem is that, Nigeria as a country have many unfortunate and dumb citizens like you. And that is one of the reasons why Nigeria is in a sorry state after 63yrs of Independence.

Since you said tunibu is a name that has been in existence, before your father decided to dump you in the gutt£rs of ogbomosho. Can you now tell us the name of tunibu's village, the primary and secondary school he attended and the name of his parents.

Mugu!

IF with all the economy challenges Nigeria is facing at the moment is Tinubu state of origin or maiden name that is your problem then you are mistakenly Born.
Is it Name and waec result that will fix Nigeria, instead of calling out the president on National issues that affect the public some of you are here debating nonsense that won't benefit nigerians.

The governor of your state that you know his genotype and favourite color ... what benefit as that information brought upon the state, Lets even assume we get to know Tinubu real parent and school cert. will that information reduce Inflation or strengthen Naira.

Oponu ayirada ! na tinubu maid name make you dey find no go hustle
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Mbanda(m): 11:41am On Oct 19, 2023
reddingtonblack:

IF with all the economy challenges Nigeria is facing at the moment is Tinubu state of origin or maiden name that is your problem then you are mistakenly Born.
Is it Name and waec result that will fix Nigeria, instead of calling out the president on National issues that affect the public some of you are here debating nonsense that won't benefit nigerians.

The governor of your state that you know his genotype and favourite color ... what benefit as that information brought upon the state, Lets even assume we get to know Tinubu real parent and school cert. will that information reduce Inflation or strengthen Naira.

Oponu ayirada ! na tinubu maid name make you dey find no go hustle
So you know that nigeria is facing economy challenges and, you don't know that, that is as a result of the alien that is in power. If you are not among the oponus and those who are mistakenly born, you won't be supporting someone who's identify remains unknown till date.

Since you lots know nothing about him, how do we now expect good governance from him?
How do we know if he has all it takes to put the country's economic woes to a stop?

Eziohia eriri eri!
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Fahd11: 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
Still some idiots won't get the point because their candidate did not win ... Much as I didn't vote for the current President either, I still want Nigeria to get better.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Jonathan Doesn’t Have Money — Alamieyeseigha / Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack INEC Vehicle With Election Materials In Benue / Seyi Makinde: I Take Responsibility For Oyo Market Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.