Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon (28358 Views)

Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku / Annkio Briggs: Danger Looms If Nigeria Fails To Restructure / Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Iamzik: 10:17am On Oct 18, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Tomorrow many of you go dey claim literate... always looking to blame someone for their failed life .. simple message

You will end up a failure if you keep wishing without backing up your wishes with actions.

Your wish will not reduce fuel price or increase the value of naira unless the people in authority implementation sound policies.

If you don't understand this simple fact then I can't help you
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by maestroferddi: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2023
Roboto11:

He said it.

You don't read to understand.

Your aim is to contradict whatever he says because from the caption you can deduce, rightly or wrongly, that he isn't in your camp.
He was not making sense but was betraying a cowardly trait...

The last time I checked , the problem of Nigeria is not those who are apparently wishing the country ill but satanic leaders who have sworn that the country will never be liberated.

Will the supposed ill wish of some people prevent a determined leader from delivering the dividends of good leadership? Why spare your persecutors but instead dwell on the victims? What could be responsible for that other than primordial sentiments?

This is the reason no serious-thinking person takes the views of most Nigerian youths seriuosly: they are just dumb. Period.
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Iamzik: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2023
Tommydare:
Pdp nko? What did they achieved for 16 years? LP won't do shit either

PDP didn't achieve anything bro. They were very corrupt but APC has achieved alot since 2015.

Fuel price has reduced to N50
N1 is now $1
Inflation has gone down
Food is now very cheap
No more corruption...we are now saints
And many more

I'm sure you are enjoying all this
Let's keep clapping for the government
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Hezmatosky: 10:22am On Oct 18, 2023
Honestly no one prays for a government's downfall more than the people on the sit now. Jonathan removed subsidy, dem carry placards. Dollar became 97 naira, dem begin shout. Who else does it better than them? Ndi ekwensu, isi ga awagbu unu ncha. Iyi ka ngada agbalunu uborsi obuna angry

1 Like

Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Ikaeniyan0: 10:26am On Oct 18, 2023
Irony1:

You don't have sense.
But I still have sense than your parents.
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Iamzik: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2023
pquaver:

The way obidients like u r ignorant and display Brazenly is dumfounding.. If u have ever left d shores of this country u will understand how the action of citizens can affect everyone.. Is it political leaders that made Nigerians in us to be doing fraud? What is the effect of that on the total population? What of uae? Etc oga if u no sabi, u mustnot talk

I'm not emotional like you.
And yes I travel very frequently so I have the benefit of experience to speak about the difference between Nigeria and other countries.

If akpabio's organ harvesting case was judged in Nigeria, do you think he will be jailed?

The answer is NO. The boy will be jailed instead. That should tell you something if you have any exposure at all

When those in authority refuse to enforce the law and punish offenders, it emboldens others to break the law. If you are sure that you will face the wrath of the law, you are not likely to inflate contracts or embezzle money meant for road renovation in your local government.

Countries don't get better by citizens "wishing" when the politicians and people that should enforce the law choose to look the other way.

I shouldn't be explaining this to an adult whose Mind is not beclouded by politics. My thinking transcends your partisan politics

2 Likes

Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by ceeceeco: 10:28am On Oct 18, 2023
If you think some set of people are wishing for the country to fail then it is the duty of the president to make sure the country works, so as to put those set of people to shame. Simple!
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Iamzik: 10:30am On Oct 18, 2023
Luckysbab:

Do Republicans wish their country nosedive, just to spite Biden?

Stop being intelligent by half.

I'll allow you to answer questions about republicans Mr Intelligent

I want to believe that this thread is a discuss about Nigeria so if you have any valid points let's hear it
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Kuvuki001: 10:30am On Oct 18, 2023
This boy is a big fool, after all the support that I gave to you in Big Brother house!
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by BigIyanga: 10:31am On Oct 18, 2023
Lazy Naija yute. What is he doing in UK?
In Naija, people celebrated GEJ’s death with public display of his casket… did he die? Nope.
In the same country he lives in , Liberals want Tories/Conservatives to fail so that they take over and form a new govt…
But their wants and wishes .. havent stopped NHS from working.. haven't stopped economy from working.
There is no evidence linking wishes to performance.… let the president and his team perform.
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by kiddkash(m): 10:31am On Oct 18, 2023
accordadoga25:
Heheheh

Laycon, let the pigs grunt

Don't suffocate them.
Why does Nigeria fight them. Let the pigs go their way. Simple
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Babaolose: 10:41am On Oct 18, 2023
Laycon you are very right, if American wake up, they always say God bless America, why not emulate to say God bless Nigeria.
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Henz81: 10:42am On Oct 18, 2023
DarkLover:
Hmm, Laycon is right. There are many of them on here who earnestly wish for this country to fail, you’d see them rejoicing on every bad news thread here. They never pray & work for this country to get better.

But it doesn't matter what the opposition supporters are saying. Stop wasting your energy on things that don't matter. Laycon or whatever his name is should expend his energy towards APC government and not towards opposition supporters.

1 Like

Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Tommydare(m): 10:43am On Oct 18, 2023
That's where u got me wrong. Calling out pdp doesn't mean I support them. I don't give a damn about any God damned political party or politicians. They are all the same. Tinubu,
Obi, Atiku can't do shit for this country. They are bunch of thieves.
Iamzik:

PDP didn't achieve anything bro. They were very corrupt but APC has achieved alot since 2015.

Fuel price has reduced to N50
N1 is now $1
Inflation has gone down
Food is now very cheap
No more corruption...we are now saints
And many more

I'm sure you are enjoying all this
Let's keep clapping for the government
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Rayban26: 10:43am On Oct 18, 2023
Iamzik:

I'm not emotional like you.
And yes I travel very frequently so I have the benefit of experience to speak about the difference between Nigeria and other countries.

If akpabio's organ harvesting case was judged in Nigeria, do you think he will be jailed?

The answer is NO. The boy will be jailed instead. That should tell you something if you have any exposure at all

When those in authority refuse to enforce the law and punish offenders, it emboldens others to break the law. If you are sure that you will face the wrath of the law, you are not likely to inflate contracts or embezzle money meant for road renovation in your local government.

Countries don't get better by citizens "wishing" when the politicians and people that should enforce the law choose to look the other way.

I shouldn't be explaining this to an adult whose Mind is not beclouded by politics. My thinking transcends your partisan politics

I clap for you. you schooled that lying dummy claiming he has even left his compound

2 Likes

Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by irunoko(m): 10:44am On Oct 18, 2023
seunmsg:
Obidients are not normal people. They are people whose brains have been damaged by the traumatic loss of their gbajue candidate. They no longer reason normally.
someone had to finally say it because the level of hate and toxicity shows they were up to no good in the first place
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Irony1: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
But I still have sense than your parents.

This comment of yours is as a result of your childhood trauma. you were raised in a brothel so i understand why you are projecting your lack of parental love.

1 Like

Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by BigIyanga: 10:52am On Oct 18, 2023
Babaolose:
Laycon you are very right, if American wake up, they always say God bless America, why not emulate to say God bless Nigeria.
From some1 wey neva cross Cotonou.. 80% of Republicans want Biden to fail. 80% of Democrats want Trump to fail and be sent to prison
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by mbos: 10:54am On Oct 18, 2023
DarkLover:
Hmm, Laycon is right. There are many of them on here who earnestly wish for this country to fail, you’d see them rejoicing on every bad news thread here. They never pray & work for this country to get better.

'if wishes were horses beggars will ride'

wishes has nothing to do with your wishes the feaces could be food
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Iamzik: 10:55am On Oct 18, 2023
Tommydare:
That's where u got me wrong. Calling out pdp doesn't mean I support them. I don't give a damn about any God damned political party or politicians. They are all the same. Tinubu,
Obi, Atiku can't do shit for this country. They are bunch of thieves.

Again, saying your don't support any political party does not help you or help Nigeria in any way.
In fact people who always say they don't support any party are part of the problem because they often will not vote

I believe in calling out bullshit when I see one.

APC had done x1000 bad things they accused PDP of doing. How has the country improved since 2015?

How can a country go from being the 3rd fastest growing economy and top investment destination straight into 2 recessions and a mountain of debt, hyper inflation, insecurity and wanton impunity in less than 8 years.

Good governance is not luck and it's not a result of citizen wishes. It's a result of good policies.
Likewise a nosediving economy is a result of bad policies and decisions by political leaders and their appointees

1 Like

Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Ikaeniyan0: 10:57am On Oct 18, 2023
Irony1:

This comment of yours is as a result of your childhood trauma. you were raised in a brothel so i understand why you are projecting your lack of parental love.
If your senseless and useless parents trained you in the right way, you won't be abusing people online because of their personal opinion.

Your senseless parents are a disgrace and deserve to be jailed for failing to raise you up in a right way. I have sense than your useless father and mother combine.
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by BigIyanga: 10:58am On Oct 18, 2023
Hezmatosky:
Honestly no one prays for a government's downfall more than the people on the sit now. Jonathan removed subsidy, dem carry placards. Dollar became 97 naira, dem begin shout. Who else does it better than them? Ndi ekwensu, isi ga awagbu unu ncha. Iyi ka ngada agbalunu uborsi obuna angry
They openly mocked GEJ’s funeral with public display of his casket.. did he die?? Nope.
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Irony1: 11:00am On Oct 18, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
If your senseless and useless parents trained you in the right way, you won't be abusing people online because of their personal opinion.

Your senseless parents are a disgrace and deserve to be jailed for failing to raise you up in a right way. I have more sense than your father and mother combine.

eyahhhhh!!!!!! you are really a frustrated fellow, grin grin grin grin grin i must have struck a nerve. it is really a measure of your childhood trauma.
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by mbos: 11:00am On Oct 18, 2023
SmartyPants:

Stop deliberately missing the point.

This is not about where the country is or isnt! It's about amplification of the ills of the country thereby enhancing its already poor reputation.

Let's take a typical example. The CSU registrar said that certifying diplomas is not the usual practice of the university but it was done in Tinubu's case because it may be more of a Nigerian thing.

Within hours, young Nigerians were aggresisvely retweeting that the CSU registrar said forgery is a Nigerian thing for the whole world to see! Not inly was this false, but it was an own goal!

Can Tinubu possibly be hurt by this? An old wealthy man with nothing more to lose? Is he going to apply anywhere with that certificate?

Logically, is it not the young upcoming ones that can be hurt by the wrong perception being spread around? Funnily, after spreading the false rumours they started trending #forgeryisnotnigerian.

Why would you cut off your nose to spite your face?

stupid talk.. so Govt College Lagos was established in 1970?
keep wishing evil to good
keep wishing madness to sanity
keep wishing forgery to be real....
keep wishing bad economy to prosperity
keep wishing and dreaming psychedelically

1 Like

Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by BigIyanga: 11:03am On Oct 18, 2023
Iamzik:

Again, saying your don't support any political party does not help you or help Nigeria in any way.
In fact people who always say they don't support any party are part of the problem because they often will not vote

APC had done x1000 bad things they accused PDP of doing. How has the country improved since 2015?

How can a country go from being the 3rd fastest growing economy and top investment destination straight into 2 recessions and a mountain of debt, hyper inflation, insecurity and wanton impunity in less than 8 years.

Good governance is not luck and it's not a result of citizen wishes. It's a result of good policies.
Likewise a nosediving economy is a result of bad policies and decisions by political leaders and their appointees
U dey mind them.. they hide under cloak of political passivity to attack others who have decided to lend their voices… when in fact their sole aim is for their candidate to occupy power.. whether he delivers or not, it’s immaterial for them.

1 Like

Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Tommydare(m): 11:11am On Oct 18, 2023
Ur support for any politician or political party has done nothing for this country either.
If there is anything significant your support has done for this country let us know. Upon all your support all these years, you have nothing to show for it. Bad people are still in government and it will continue like that either you like it or not. I repeat your support is insignificant. 2027 is another election, go out and cast your vote if it will change anything. After that election, you will still be here complaining about the same thing. No be today e start. I will be waiting for you after 2027. Those in political circle presently are all after their pockets and nothing more. We've been hoping it will get better since way back and nothing has changed. Ain't falling for any political gimmicks.
Iamzik:

Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by cedricksly: 11:12am On Oct 18, 2023
Kuginzi:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/stop-wishing-nigeria-fail-because-your-candidate-is-not-president-laycon/amp/
this f00! Doesn't know wishes are not what policies and decisions crippling the economy is made from.... No matter how bad Democrats wish America downfall because a republican is president, america will ever fall.. Ill Wishes doesn't mean anything when people know what they are doing
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by CoronaVirusPro: 11:12am On Oct 18, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Tv Reality foool

You are the fool here!
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Iamzik: 11:15am On Oct 18, 2023
Tommydare:
Ur support for any politician or political party has done nothing for this country either.
If there is anything significant your support has done for this country let us know. Upon all your support all these years, you have nothing to show for it. Bad people are still in government and it will continue like that either you like it or not. I repeat your support is insignificant. 2027 is another election, go out and cast your vote if it will change anything. After that election, you will still be here complaining about the same thing. No be today e start. I will be waiting for you after 2027. Those in political circle presently are all after their pockets and nothing more. We've been hoping it will get better since way back and nothing has changed. Ain't falling for any political gimmicks.

You are very smart bro.

Let's all just raise our hands in despair and let the country be on autopilot. That will be great!

The country will actually get better if we all just resign to fate. Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Sleekfingers: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2023
They will start attacking him now.......
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Miliyasu325(m): 11:21am On Oct 18, 2023
[b][/b]
tyup:
Plx make our Ipob blooders understand
addition to our igbo blother,
1) milo miro
2) mainroad mainload
3) Lagos Nagos
4) Road load
5) television terevision
6) telephone terephone
7) superglue supergrue
cool torchlight torchright
9) loan roan............ Maka why kiss cry shocked
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by BigIyanga: 11:24am On Oct 18, 2023
Tommydare:
You’re bereft of our political history.
This internet you’re using to spew conspiracy was made possible by OBJ who setup NCC and hired competent folks run it. NCC conducted auction and awarded GSM license to 3 companies. Today you have internet on your phone everywhere in Naija. In 1998 under Abacha, we had less than 500k phone lines… today, we have close 150m lines.

In 1998, a few million Nigerians had bank account at a particular location. No online banking, no instant transfer, no ATM, no online shopping . OBJ and co made this possible.
All politrickians arent saints … but some have out-performed others

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2016 Budget: Heads May Roll As Presidency Uncovers More Infractions / Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 / How Wike’s Plan To Be Tambuwal’s Vice President, Hand Over To Abe Failed - Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.