Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

20 Milion Investment - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 20 Milion Investment (1927 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Milion Investment by Kingsolar: 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2023
aderadio1:
You have location for it?
When u r ready
Re: 20 Milion Investment by aderadio1: 7:29am On Nov 14, 2023
Kingsolar:

When u r ready
I am ready.

1 Like

Re: 20 Milion Investment by aderadio1: 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
elvhinzey:

Lol. Make I send you the link via mail or here?
Dude send your link here. I can't access my email that is linked with NL.
Re: 20 Milion Investment by MindOnMatters00(m): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
Generalgoshen:
your mad,if you actually had brains to think it through ,why did you have to come here to seek for people's opinions
You dey feel big cos of 20k dollars
Rubbish
I should sell my intellectual property for free
You be fool

Bro he only asked you a question so what's the need to insult? This character is uncalled for..

1 Like

Re: 20 Milion Investment by MindOnMatters00(m): 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
Brenx:

Hello we are looking for investors, who will invest in our proof of funds business, realistically what we are able to achieve is 1.5-2% depending on the period.

We don't need you to give us the cash.

Brief.

My partner has a wide range of Travel agents he works with, that provides him with customers, he is not able to meet up the demand ,hence we are looking out for investors.
my partner has over 5 years of experience with a portfolio of over 20billion done in proof of funds.

This is it how it works.

We get our clients, we put our security on the account,working with the Bank manager.

You will be in copy of the mail to be sure that all measures are in place before you fund the account.

The client pays us upfront before you disburse the money after a number days or months depending on the country money is automatically transferred back to your account (this modality would have been put in place before disbursement).

It's low risk investment, you are not committing your funds directly to us.

We cannot do 10% we cannot even do 5%

If what I have shared above works with you and you will be willing to discuss further send me a message on WhatsApp on 08167243456
We will arrange a meeting with my partner.

Thanks and regards
Wisdom

Pls I am interested in this but i would like to know the profit range if I start with N25million for instance.
And is the profit weekly or monthly?
Re: 20 Milion Investment by Brenx: 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
MindOnMatters00:

Pls I am interested in this but i would like to know the profit range if I start with N25million for instance.
And is the profit weekly or monthly?

The interest rate is now 1%-1.5% depending on the market conditions.
There are a lot of people doing this business at some point we have to shift grounds on our rate to ensure we don't loose the business.
Our unique Value Proposition is fast disbursement timeline.
If you are interested,send me a message on WhatsApp on 08167243456 we will send an investment commitment form to fill and return. Upon filling the form we will schedule a meeting with you to finalize everything.
Thanks and regards.
Re: 20 Milion Investment by Thazard(m): 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
aderadio1:
Who is Us? Na me and you get the money?
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: 20 Milion Investment by elvhinzey(m): 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
aderadio1:
Dude send your link here. I can't access my email that is linked with NL.

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/alexfoster/v-01m/10131823

I do hope you get to understand everything therein. Quote me if e no too clear.

It's just a wholesome statistics of a trade as such in the picture attached (these were just for today). That's a $5K account (one of the investors on my portfolio).

The second picture, I have a -1.76% drawdown on a £10,000 and that's infinitesimal. I have not been well these few days, so no much focus; but I'll proceed trading it come tomorrow.

Anything you want discussed here, kindly drop it. If you want it on WhatsApp toh, albeit.

Cheers!

Re: 20 Milion Investment by aderadio1: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sujimotorrep pls kindly drop what ever you are sending by mail here pls.
Re: 20 Milion Investment by Generalgoshen: 11:34am On Nov 15, 2023
MindOnMatters00:

Bro he only asked you a question so what's the need to insult? This character is uncalled for..
Who be this??
Who invited you
Are you this jobless?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Access Bank Nig Plc, A Bank Or A Den Of Rogues? / Dropshipping Dropshipping-----the Big Boys Hustle-----create Your Store Now / 10 Benefits Of Buying Lands As Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.