Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,156 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry (968 Views)

Tinubu Arrives Niger State For A Town-hall Meeting With Farmers & Agro-allied / Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun / Atiku Abubakar At PDP Women Town Hall Meeting In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry by TheRareGem1(f): 6:01am On Oct 18, 2023
I had a town hall meeting with members of staff of the ministry of Interior under the auspices of Joint Union Negotiating Council (JUNC). I reiterated my commitment to their welfare while I also sought their dedication to work and professionalism in the discharge of their duties.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02SZmLT4Hr5Sq9CpXinDbyDFSc8Q8ARnLW7V7UFtB3y887QfHfZuyXLctahwT78u2bl&id=100033775496972&mibextid=WiMSqg

Cc mynd44 lalasticlala seun

1 Like

Re: Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry by TheRareGem1(f): 6:01am On Oct 18, 2023
More pictures

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry by Softesst: 6:03am On Oct 18, 2023
Olubunmi understands this leadership role 👏

1 Like

Re: Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry by Yheri: 6:04am On Oct 18, 2023
Minister Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo's dedication to the welfare and professionalism of Ministry of Interior staff is commendable. A shared commitment to excellence paves the way for progress

1 Like

Re: Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry by Funmilayo8: 6:04am On Oct 18, 2023
Meetings with Hon. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo is always productive. For me, he is the most influential minister so far in President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's administration. Keep making us proud sir!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry by Solape1: 6:05am On Oct 18, 2023
That is a good one, their welfare matters so they will stop extorting citizens. Kudos to the star boy of renewed hope administration.
Re: Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry by obamiyi(m): 6:06am On Oct 18, 2023
The welfare of workers is very important to the minister. When you are happy in service, you put in more work. The Renewed Hope is here.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry by Laryy360: 6:07am On Oct 18, 2023
This is a minister who have the interest of the workers welfare in mind, I am very sure he will do everything to make life easier for them in every area.
Re: Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry by mrvitalis(m): 6:07am On Oct 18, 2023
What exactly has this guy done abeg... This media people done start

Passport processing hasn't gotten any better
I just did mine

What exactly has he done to deserve praise ? Just asking

1 Like

Re: Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 6:09am On Oct 18, 2023
The minister is going about his job very well, he has shown capacity to deliver on his duties.
Re: Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry by Ogbonna24: 6:10am On Oct 18, 2023
A minister thar is committed to his job
Re: Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry by Adelekan40(m): 6:13am On Oct 18, 2023
This is one of the qualities of a good leader. A leader creates avenues for interactions with his workers and subordinates.
Re: Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry by BoldBrainz(m): 6:16am On Oct 18, 2023
Now this is the actual townhall that's different from bala-blu blu-blu and bu-la-ba!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry by Joyce95: 6:19am On Oct 18, 2023
Great and colorful event. Thank you Honorable Minister of Interior Dr Tunji Ojo's for your commitment Sir.
Re: Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry by TANID(m): 6:24am On Oct 18, 2023
cool
Re: Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry by kemzy107(f): 6:31am On Oct 18, 2023
This will further strengthen working relationships
Re: Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry by flexybricky(m): 6:32am On Oct 18, 2023
Make una leave this Minister thing for this man....he sabi am too much.
Well done sir.
Re: Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry by brightsbella(m): 6:37am On Oct 18, 2023
A complete leader. A team player. Interior ministry will never remain the same again after your stint as minster.
Re: Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry by Zeesugar(f): 6:39am On Oct 18, 2023
Hon olubunmi Tunji Ojo is an example of commitment and dedicated Leader hence they will learn from him
Re: Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry by Oracben: 6:43am On Oct 18, 2023
This is heart warming, and it will definetly serve as a morale booster for the staff of the ministry.
Re: Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry by Oluwalosolami: 6:49am On Oct 18, 2023
This is laudable development,as much as welfare of staffs is important we must also not compromise hard and professionalism.
Re: Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry by Temmy1997(f): 6:51am On Oct 18, 2023
Engagement like this provide strong partnership between the two parties.

Weldon sir
Re: Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry by doggedfighter(f): 7:07am On Oct 18, 2023
We will use hype and scatter everything before he starts doing something tangible.

I haven't heard anyone say he or she got his passport in 6weeks with ease neither has the backlogs been cleared.

Are you guys just celebrating mere talks?

I understand the desparation to see at least one thing working in this country.

And it seems this gentleman has our mumu button.

He keeps talking while the media keeps following him around.
Re: Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry by Janetudeh(f): 7:08am On Oct 18, 2023
Welfare of the staff must always be prioritized in every organization. BTO is a true leader.
Re: Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry by Varunpulyani: 7:11am On Oct 18, 2023
A black nation of mental patients
Re: Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry by Ahmed0336(m): 7:13am On Oct 18, 2023
Osun people said aregbe worked very well while he was governor. But the aregbe occupied this same office as tunji but did nothing now I am don't even know what to say.
Re: Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry by SoNature(m): 7:18am On Oct 18, 2023
One of the few performing ministers.
Re: Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry by SoNature(m): 7:19am On Oct 18, 2023
mrvitalis:
What exactly has this guy done abeg... This media people done start

Passport processing hasn't gotten any better
I just did mine

What exactly has he done to deserve praise ? Just asking

Give him time. That man is ready to work.

Give him till January next year. If nothing happens, we know that nobody should take him seriously.
Re: Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry by mrvitalis(m): 7:20am On Oct 18, 2023
SoNature:

Give him time. That man is ready to work.

Give him till January next year. If nothing happens, we know that nobody should take him seriously.
That's not my issue... Why praise someone who haven't worked?
Re: Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry by SoNature(m): 7:22am On Oct 18, 2023
mrvitalis:

That's not my issue... Why praise someone who haven't worked?

That's how miserable APC has made Nigéria.

People are just desperate to hear something positive about their country, but it remains elusive. So, every little thing that sounds like good news is appreciated. grin

The media hasn't helped us because they don't do investigative journalism. If you do, politicians will want to waste your life.
Re: Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry by mrvitalis(m): 7:26am On Oct 18, 2023
SoNature:

That's how miserable APC has made Nigéria.

People are just desperate to hear something positive about their country, but it remains elusive. So, every little thing that sounds like good news is appreciated. grin

The media hasn't helped us because they don't do investigative journalism. If you do, politicians will want to waste your life.
It's really sad ..... APC should have remained opposition keeping PDP on their toes... We would have gotten better results

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fubara: Actions Speak Louder Than Words / Tinubu And His Northern Ally / Pics Nigeria, North Korea & Iran Are Now The Three Most Blacklisted Countries!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.