Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

ECOWAS Sanctions: Reps Call For Reopening Of Borders With Niger Republic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ECOWAS Sanctions: Reps Call For Reopening Of Borders With Niger Republic (10737 Views)

Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions / Mali: Jonathan Briefs Buhari, Says Junta Wants ECOWAS Sanctions Removed / Elections: FG Announces Closure Of Borders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ECOWAS Sanctions: Reps Call For Reopening Of Borders With Niger Republic by YourMrBoo: 10:32am On Oct 18, 2023
accordadoga25:
Hehehe

Pigs rushing to critize Tinubu again as if he is ECOWAS.

God bless Nigeria and patriotic Nigerians

Who is the president of ECOWAS
Re: ECOWAS Sanctions: Reps Call For Reopening Of Borders With Niger Republic by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:50am On Oct 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Alright.

God bless Nigeria
God bless SW SS NW NE and NC

So God should not bless SE in your own thinking?
Re: ECOWAS Sanctions: Reps Call For Reopening Of Borders With Niger Republic by emerged01(m): 10:56am On Oct 18, 2023
Wisereborn:

Was others shut

Please answer truthfully

Moreover, fg stated clearly the reason for closing this particular one undecided

Is idiroko border open?
Re: ECOWAS Sanctions: Reps Call For Reopening Of Borders With Niger Republic by Pooldrowning(f): 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
Luckysbab:

No. Not smiling. Not after you opened with a needless partisan comment.
How does your first paragraph relate with the topic?
grin I hope you have Apc membership card? Do you?
Re: ECOWAS Sanctions: Reps Call For Reopening Of Borders With Niger Republic by femicyrus(m): 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

https://punchng.com/ecowas-sanctions-reps-call-for-reopening-of-borders-with-niger-republic/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social
Border with Benin republic that we can get cheap rice is less important for opening to this people
Re: ECOWAS Sanctions: Reps Call For Reopening Of Borders With Niger Republic by CJStarz: 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
Northerners supporting their own but if it were in the southeast, they will push for the permanent closure of the border
Re: ECOWAS Sanctions: Reps Call For Reopening Of Borders With Niger Republic by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Alright.

God bless Nigeria
God bless SW SS NW NE and NC

You go bless unknown regions taya. Yoruba man leave south wasted waste of brown roof region and travel to those regions and see new things in your miserable life
Re: ECOWAS Sanctions: Reps Call For Reopening Of Borders With Niger Republic by gidjah(m): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
Same thing I was about to pen.Tje south boader has been under keys for long now ,this mugus have never seen anything wrong with this and it's negative impact on the southern economy but imagine a boader in d north closed for less than 3 months and Hausas are already clamping !part of the hardship we are facing in this nation has a lot to do with that south boader closed by that illiterate of a Hausa man .
HopeSpencer:
It will never happen. At least until one almajiri gets back to power

Northern president closed borders in South West for years. Your almajiri families in Niger called Tinubu ebola. Enjoy your closed borders for the next 8 years Insha Allah abi INSHA OSUN GODDESS.
Re: ECOWAS Sanctions: Reps Call For Reopening Of Borders With Niger Republic by TheOgaBoss: 4:10am On Oct 19, 2023
Macphenson:
These hypocrites never called Buhari to open southern borders when Buhari shut it down without notice and left the northen borders open.

That stupid and wicked action from Buhari wrecked a lot of Business. I personally lost about #10M.

Because the northern borders has been shut and it is really affecting them, they are now talking rubbish.

Hypocrisy will kill this country.
bro I was about to make this point when I saw uras, in addition where were the SW legislators when buhari shut SW borders for 8 yrs? I can guarantee u for free that it is northern legislators that are championing this resolution .
Re: ECOWAS Sanctions: Reps Call For Reopening Of Borders With Niger Republic by maasoap(m): 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ganjafama:
Upon all your grammar you've not been able to give the reason why they've not called for the reopening of the southern border.
Try to read and comprehend.
Re: ECOWAS Sanctions: Reps Call For Reopening Of Borders With Niger Republic by maasoap(m): 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
Guyman01:
Did you notice that all they want is for Tinubu to open the borders in the North while opposing opening of the Southern borders?

No. They want the borders closed recently because of Niger coup to be reopened and your senators from the south knew the difference, that's why they supported the motion.

Must you defend everything that comes from northern politicians.
Nothing stops them from amending it since another member from the South complained that Buhari blocked the borders in his constituency in the South, whatever that is good for Bulus is also good for Bala.
I am not spreading misinformation, I read the article very well
This is not about me.
Our problem in this country is that we always analyse issues based on "us vs them", our tribes, regions or political parties. There are various borders in the south and north closed by Buhari but these four are different from those ones. Sorry if I failed to read meaning into this, your senators failed too to read meaning into it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's saddening life Has Become So Cheap In Nigeria - Peter Obi / Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court / Ogun State Produced The Highest Tons Of Solid Minerals In 2018 – NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.