Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car (34074 Views)

Motorist Who Assaulted A Police Officer Arrested (Picture) / Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video / Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car by mariovito(m): 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2023
tollyboy5:

1. They want to use her as public scapegoat.

2. What are you saying bro.. undecided

2. So sad you let that sarcasm fly right over your head.
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car by tollyboy5(m): 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
mariovito:

2. So sad you let that sarcasm fly right over your head.
Lol.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car by ufotunang: 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2023
See what they are worried about...is that the problems of lagosians.. what about the many bad roads, lack of power electricity supply, high costs of foodstuffs, inflation, high rate of unemployment ,the poverty hunger hardship you have put lagosians on...you do not bother about this
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car by Smithwilliams826: 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ttipsy:
Very good!

Nigerians r generally dirty smh
Including you and your family.
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
Wisereborn:

Yet when you hear Tinubu's case, you turn BAT eye grin grin you forget your principles grin grin Mr. Enforcer

This goes to show that in a civilized country things can actually work without treating citizens like trash

What Tinubu's case? The one that REVEALED he was admitted, attended and graduated from CSU with honors?
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2023
chocho13fct:
Please good people, I need a driving job in Owerri or a car to drive ubar and remit weekly. Thank you.
My number is 07-04-33-19-39-0

STOP lying. There's no Igbo man in Nigeria that needs a job. All Igbo men in Nigeria are billionaires in dollars.
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
See who dem dey pursue... Mainwhile their oga forge certificate enter office grin

You're right. Peter Obi forged Onwuabiase certificate to enter UNN. Or is it Onwuabiasi? or Giringory?
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car by rickleye: 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2023
FriendsAndFans:
Lagos is a METROPOLITAN.
I wonder why anyone will be throwing dirt or eating cabin biscuit a d throwing it on the floor

You have definitely not been to Lagos. Outside of Ikeja area. Lagos is terrible place -
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car by Fearyourcreator: 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The idiot left her backward village and came to obodo Lagos only to start littering everywhere with dirt.

That is one of the animals who will not hesitate to start screaming "in sane clime" when she does something unruly.

Very useless 🐖 🐖 🐖
Lolz
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car by OluwaSegun0509(m): 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
Thank you my dear. May God bless you abundantly. Later, some idiots will type here that all they want is a decent leader when they themselves lack decency.

tonicyril:

How can Nigeria be a good place when this is how u reason like a buffffon...

Chai, no na

Can she do that in canada??

Let our country start from somewhere as well, stop talking like lizards
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car by Commandoabdul(m): 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
Wisereborn:
Can you imagine Fashola saying this as a governor undecided grin Smh

The money, time, energy spend looking for this man is enough to put the tax payers money to good use undecided

It is a way forward to bring her to book. If things like this are done, it will curb indiscipline
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car by Alliswell248: 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2023
Wisereborn:

The money, time, energy spend looking for this man is enough to put the tax payers money to good use undecided

U said trash.
Not a must to comment.
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car by Stephen2324(m): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
I greet o Bros, senior man I greet o, help me tap that other guy wey comment before me, I greet you Bros, I greet all of una for the comments section
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car by Ttipsy(f): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
Smithwilliams826:

Including you and your family.
Deal with it
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car by boxypane(m): 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
Wisereborn:

You must be very unpatriotic and non challant as a citizen to utter this statement. Change and development always start with one scape goat. Moreso, the suspect is a woman. Make una dey try use una senses small small.
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car by boxypane(m): 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2023
ufotunang:
See what they are worried about...is that the problems of lagosians.. what about the many bad roads, lack of power electricity supply, high costs of foodstuffs, inflation, high rate of unemployment ,the poverty hunger hardship you have put lagosians on...you do not bother about this
Relevant points but you still scored zero.
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car by boxypane(m): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2023
ehikwe22:

Nigeria is the only country I've seen without public waste disposal system or waste baskets at strategic locations in cities
Bro you never see where waste disposal basket for passerbys turn where some lunatics dump huge refuse.
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car by emonis88: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The idiot left her backward village and came to obodo Lagos only to start littering everywhere with dirt.

That is one of the animals who will not hesitate to start screaming "in sane clime" when she does something unruly.

Very useless 🐖 🐖 🐖
N u ve automatically given her a tribe, what if she was caught n she turns out to be a Yoruba, what then?
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car by Harrynight(m): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
If they can enact a law and be strict with it for all motorists, I will personally support this
If it's allowed for the masses to take a picture of a defaulter and the vehicle Number, I'll gladly do it.
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car by israelmao(m): 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2023
To my mind I loathe the habit of dumping refuse indiscriminately I just don't like waste around me or in my environment.
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car by YouandiAllofus: 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

You're right. Peter Obi forged Onwuabiase certificate to enter UNN. Or is it Onwuabiasi? or Giringory?
Ori yi coconut undecided
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car by huntax(m): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2023
Wisereborn:

Just look at the rubbish coming out of your mouth
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car by Thewesterner(m): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
Wisereborn:

Please remove "wise" from your moniker. I know for sure you will like japa to UK, US or Canada where almost everything works.
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car by boladez(m): 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2023
I love this , it makes me go crazy seeing people throw stuff right out of their car windows or pedestrians and shop owners throw items on the road or drains , it's soooo annoying!

Again, proof that Nigerians are confused about what we want is where people are condemning this move. NIGERIANS DESERVE ALL WE GET!

I hope they can install cameras to identify and penalise offenders who litter the streets from cars , on foot or from homes and shops.Lagos will generate massive IGR from this until people change their dirty habits.
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car by zoedew: 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
Wisereborn:

YOU GOT THAT WRONG! EXACTLY WHAT THE TAX PAYERS MONEY SHOULD BE USED FOR!! IT ENSURES THAT THE EFFECT OF THE TAX PAYERS MONEY USED IN WASTE MANAGEMENT IS SEEN IN CLEAN ROADS AND ENVIRONMENT.
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car by Omolomo4eva(m): 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2023
Na madness just dey this Naija everywhere
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car by 2breast4me: 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2023
Lagos State government is 100% responsible for the dirtness of Lagos. They have refused to install center where people can dump thier refuse and lawma go there to collect the refuse and dump it where they can treat it. As long as they don't do this people will continue to dump their dirt anywhere
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car by PHAYOL81: 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
Wisereborn:

If advance countries/states/cities operate according to your advice here, they'd have only being successful in building SLUMS. Try indiscriminate dumping anywhere in the WEST, even as simple as just throwing used tissue paper on the ground, and see the treatment that follows. Or d'you think they have an iota of sympathy for environmental degradation and whosoever indulge in it?
And anytime you intend saying this TRASH against a sitting government to feel good, please stop roping the name of FASHOLA into it; the innocent man never condonedwith such BULLSH!T at his time.

To the topic, nice jobs LASG. The said woman should be fished out and duly prosecuted to act as deterrent to others who indulge in same. To get a clean and organized society that we aspire, things like this must not be overlooked
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car by NoToPile: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2023
2breast4me:
Lagos State government is 100% responsible for the dirtness of Lagos. They have refused to install center where people can dump thier refuse and lawma go there to collect the refuse and dump it where they can treat it. As long as they don't do this people will continue to dump their dirt anywhere

What are you saying pls, which center? The residents are totally responsible. Are PSPs not assigned to everywhere in Lagos, is it not the same residents who do not give them trash and carry their wastes to the road or swamps like this woman or they totally refuse to pay for the services?

Do you know the debts some of these PSPs have incurred by non payment of residents?

As long as we want free service for everything including waste this will continue to happen.
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car by PHAYOL81: 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2023
2breast4me:

LASG has no fault here unless you're merely being mischievous. Public bins are only installed by government for states facilities. AND such is not an avenue for someone to bring refuse from his/er home to dump there. Such is only for people who use or visit the facilities and subsequently get a need to dispose something. Most case even, it's always something light.
Individual houses MUST get its own trash bin where the refuse are dump in wait for waste management service that THEY PAY FOR. That's how it works the world over
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car by Xiaohei(m): 12:26am On Oct 19, 2023
Wisereborn:

What a shame! People like you disregard Nigerians laws with impunity but will wholeheartedly obey laws when you go abroad.
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car by BOUNTYDOG(m): 3:16am On Oct 19, 2023
Wisereborn:

Where the evidence
Abi govt wan explain tire

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter / Three Cocaine Smugglers Arrested At Lagos Airport (Pics) / Susan Njoki Found Dead In A Mortuary In Kenya. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.