Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Biden Arrives Israel. - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Arrives Israel. (36712 Views)

Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland / Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) / Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:03am On Oct 18, 2023
Ola9ja23:
🤣😀🤣 US have seen that this will be the end of the Jews

Just imagine the combination of Iran, Russia, Syr

Only IPOBidients thinks that Gaza don't have any backups especially when Putin has been emphatic about the war.

At the end, there would not be a winner just like
you are mistaken, Russia will never engage Israel in any war... Religious background...
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by VULCAN(m): 11:07am On Oct 18, 2023
Palestine has geo-politically been free since 2005.

So your premise is dumb.

Unless you are implying that Palestinians in Gaza should have free access to Israel.

Which they won't get again because when they had it, they sent suicide bombers in.

Only vetted Gaza residents have access to Israel

Stupid people.

olatade:
The USA supports apartheid,racist and supremacist Zionist

1 Like

Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by Namigotalktru: 11:07am On Oct 18, 2023
tctrills:

The 18% Arab Israeli have equal rights as the Jews in Israel. I am not sure you know the meaning of white supremacy.
The Palestinians never protest peacefully. They are very destructive and violent and should be arrested and locked up even if the UN is offended.
Israel returned Gaza to the Palestinians in 2005. They are not looking to expand.
No other nation has been as tolerant as the Jews.

I would try to school you but I don’t converse with slaves and ignorant pets of white people.
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by tctrills: 11:09am On Oct 18, 2023
Namigotalktru:

This is when I truly understand the level of ignorance and illiteracy on this forum. You should be absolutely ashamed of yourselves. A google search is free.

https://www.ohchr.org/en/press-releases/2023/10/civilians-are-primary-victims-increased-violence-israel-and-occupied#:~:text=GENEVA%20(16%20October%202023)%20–,UN%20Independent%20International%20Commission%20of

All the nonsense you are posting is literally listed on the United Nations websites and WHO world health organisation for you r e t a r d e d e d waste of sperm that live on here. Thank God your poverty will never let you go places to showcase your ignorance and label yourselves Nigerians smh

You make me laugh. The UN is wrong now just as they have been wrong many times.
Just because you agree with the UN does not make you educated. Your ability to read and write is actually what makes you educated. So stop acting like a fool just because you found a website that accuses Israel.
Now I am sure you don't know that over 800k Israelis were ejected from their homes and property all across the Arab world in the late 40s and early 50s. How come the UN isn't fighting for their rights.
Learn to read beyond your talking points.
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by Namigotalktru: 11:12am On Oct 18, 2023
gurujoe:

Nigeria government can not wipe the Igbo. No any tribe single or combine in the continent of Africa can do it. In 1967 Nigeria tried it with the help of the British and failed. What Israel is to the Arab world is what Igbo is to the Africa continent

I laugh in ceasefire. You had the same British, French, Americans, USSR support and still lost that war not least because you decided to starve yourselves for money.

The fact that you try to align yourselves with white supremacists who see you as talking dogs is all we need to know as to why you can never and will never lead a family meeting not to speak of a country. Afterall slaves cannot be leaders.

I think it is pertinent to see that all the pro Israel posts are by the people who are the historical losers in Nigeria. So please when your villages start getting wiped out for Ipob activities remember that you support genocide. Shalom.
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by tctrills: 11:12am On Oct 18, 2023
Namigotalktru:

I would try to school you but I don’t converse with slaves and ignorant pets of white people.
Oga the whites are not your problem. But clearly you are an Arab slave.
Justice and truth has nothing to do with color.
And I see you use the same lines for anyone who doesn't support your Arab masters.
So continue licking the anus of you hopeless Palestine masters while the rest of us free our minds and look at the issue with an open mind.

1 Like

Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by Proudlyomonna: 11:13am On Oct 18, 2023
Ola9ja23:

Only IPOBidients thinks that Gaza don't have any backups especially when Putin has been emphatic about the war.

Lolll You too like play grin grin
Even hamas no fit believe this your Bobo juice talk grin

1 Like

Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by Namigotalktru: 11:17am On Oct 18, 2023
tctrills:

You make me laugh. The UN is wrong now just as they have been wrong many times.
Just because you agree with the UN does not make you educated. Your ability to read and write is actually what makes you educated. So stop acting like a fool just because you found a website that accuses Israel.
Now I am sure you don't know that over 800k Israelis were ejected from their homes and property all across the Arab world in the late 40s and early 50s. How come the UN isn't fighting for their rights.
Learn to read beyond your talking points.

UN Secretary has been fighting https://www.un.org/sg/en/content/sg/statement/2023-10-17/statement-attributable-the-spokesperson-for-the-secretary-general-the-situation-gaza

Israel is a terrorist state and the Americans are their stooges.

I am quoting UNITED NATIONS do you even know what that is? This is why you should attend school instead of learning to use computer from your masters shop floor. Google is an absolutely free resource
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by pquaver(m): 11:18am On Oct 18, 2023
Ola9ja23:

If Russia and chinaa na ur hope u don lose already be that.. U expect a Christian nation like Russia to go die for terrorist ideology of hamas? Wake up.. Even china knows the danger..
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by DaddyKay007: 11:26am On Oct 18, 2023
SoNature:
Biden is making some daring moves because Trump's criticisms are sinking into the hearts of American voters. Biden is increasingly growing jittery.

If Trump - who was the first American president with guts to recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel - was still the POTUS, he would help Benjamin Netanyahu coordinate this war. Trump is an enigma. grin
in your mind, you’ve made sense now?
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by clinician2x: 11:30am On Oct 18, 2023
princepeter566:
Bloody Hypocrite. U are giving Iran billions of dollars to attack Isreal and visiting Israel when attacked by Iran cronies to sympathize with them

Na ur father him de give the billions of dollars to deliver to Iran??
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by sonofthunder: 11:33am On Oct 18, 2023
tctrills:

Even me no like the guy. Again I commend you oh. The average Nairalander would have insulted my father and mother for my comments.

Lol..... It's typical.

The invisible wall creates false confidence. Many of them can't even qualify to look you in the eyes in real life.
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by CoronaVirusPro: 11:44am On Oct 18, 2023
Numerouno94:

Brutal death to all terrorists and terrorist apologists. Israel will continue to massacre the head slamming bastards.

Fvck you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by Bukola94: 11:48am On Oct 18, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

People should watch the 43-, minutes compilation of the barbaric attack on Israel before supporting Hamas. Hamas must be eliminated and they will pay a huge price for this barbaric attack on Israel. No pressure will stop Israel from killing every Hamas fighter in Gaza.. that's assurance
Yes please eliminate them and let see what you will gain. Just like Russia have gain a lot from eliminating Ukraine. I am disappointed in u,people like you should not be a leader or close to the government. Wondering how u will govern your home,people like you will we mislead your children and encourage them to join cult and make people weep,just because of mistake of few others. And people like u are many in politics and Nigeria government and living among humans. U are a threat to humanity just like Isreal and Hamas terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by Bukola94: 11:50am On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!
LOL,why do you said fvck him or her,don't u think he will enjoying the fvcking and enjoyment of pleasure
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by CoronaVirusPro: 11:51am On Oct 18, 2023
Bukola94:
LOL,why do you said fvck him or her,don't u think he will enjoying the fvcking and enjoyment of pleasure

Fvck you too!
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by dontiky: 11:53am On Oct 18, 2023
Ola9ja23:

Russia will never take up arms against Israel. Russia is one of the twelve tribes of Israel that migrated to where they are now. They know their roots. Russian president once said if they all would comeback to their ancestral land if it will contain all of them.

1 Like

Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by Creditalerts: 11:53am On Oct 18, 2023
Bukola94:
He get sense pass u, a toddler get sense pass u people supporting genocide. If my club Real Madrid and Arsenal support this, I will disown them. If I am part of your family members, I am going to disown u,because u may be evil or genocidal
sense fall on u
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by Bukola94: 11:54am On Oct 18, 2023
clinician2x:

Na ur father him de give the billions of dollars to deliver to Iran??
Imagine, u all be deceiving yourself, what has father's got to do with this ? Insult & curse him all u want, but leave is father out of this, u can eliminate or kill yourself just like what Isreal is doing to Hamas
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by Numerouno94(m): 11:54am On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!

Fvk u!! fvk ur entire terrorist generation. And fvk anyone that wants to b down for u. Bloody Terrorists. Thunder fire u. Bastard terrorists.
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by Bukola94: 11:54am On Oct 18, 2023
Creditalerts:
sense fall on u
U too . Amen
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by CoronaVirusPro: 11:55am On Oct 18, 2023
Numerouno94:

Fvk u!! fvk ur entire terrorist generation. And fvk anyone that wants to b down for u. Bloody Terrorists. Thunder fire u. Bastard terrorists.

You fvckd!

STFU!
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by Bukola94: 11:58am On Oct 18, 2023
dontiky:
Russia will never take up arms against Israel. Russia is one of the twelve tribes of Israel that migrated to where they are now. They know their roots. Russian president once said if they all would comeback to their ancestral land if it will contain all of them.
If them born Israel well,make them threaten or kill 100 of Russia citizens or lunch missiles, we go no if Russia will take arms against Israel or not. Be spewing gibberish like what the hell
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by Bukola94: 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you too!
wahala,crazy, mad men on Nairaland, me I will Bleep u up in real life for real. I am a force man, commander or any I.G can't give me any order before I take u down once I see u are a threat to my life. Even no court of law can be able to help you once u go down under six feet. Once I cock,the next thing is fire. Once you are gone,even if a judge sent me to life imprisonment or death. Know that u are not coming back to life and we will continue our fight or fvck in heaven or hell. Give me your location or make I give u mine? If u want to confirm something
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by Daystar7: 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bukola94:
U are only concern about Israel, why not move to Isreal permanently and leave Nigeria alone,it shows u are unpatriotic. U made hard currency through forex trading, like u are a millionaire. Oya send 10k to this Opay 8103444534, two more needy nairalander should drop account and let see if this guy is only forming, living fake life. Let's expose u,show us your forex trading account or transaction. We only know Ayanwale has a legit forex trader and other that are for real. We will be expecting your response and other that see alert to give testimony. That number I drop,don't send anything to it,just two needy nairalander. That is how God go dey expose u

You that's patriotic enjoy ur Tinubu na by force? Stop using style to do bambiala😂🤣. Go collect money from Tinubu ur president and leave me tf alone
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by Phantom233: 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
God bless POTUS
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by CoronaVirusPro: 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bukola94:
wahala,crazy, mad men on Nairaland, me I will Bleep u up in real life for real. I am a force man, commander or any I.G can't give me any order before I take u down once I see u are a threat to my life. Even no court of law can be able to help you once u go down under six feet. Once I cock,the next thing is fire. Once you are gone,even if a judge sent me to life imprisonment or death. Know that u are not coming back to life and we will continue our fight or fvck in heaven or hell. Give me your location or make I give u mine? If u want to confirm something

Force man my foot!

Are you immune to a bullet?

Fvck you!
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by Jagabanarmy: 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bukola94:
Yes please eliminate them and let see what you will gain. Just like Russia have gain a lot from eliminating Ukraine. I am disappointed in u,people like you should not be a leader or close to the government. Wondering how u will govern your home,people like you will we mislead your children and encourage them to join cult and make people weep,just because of mistake of few others. And people like u are many in politics and Nigeria government and living among humans. U are a threat to humanity just like Isreal and Hamas terrorist
Oga , if you support terrorists,I wish you good luck. Terrorists anywhere in the world deserve to be eliminated including terrorists in our country.. period!
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by lordofreal(m): 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
What would be a Russian benefit of going into war because of Hamas? They will only use their veto power as a member of UN SECURITY COUNCIL to help Palestinian cause.not going to the real war with Israel that may attract NATO allies.
Ola9ja23:

Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by Dsimmer: 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
It was from their ground with few people while the building were untouched. So the Arabs misfired on themselves? Like I would always say, the Israel have a right to exist and defend themselves on their ancestral home land! High time the Arabs got into their heads! Their useless terrorist selves should fvck off North African ancestral home which belong to Africans!

Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by tctrills: 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
Namigotalktru:

UN Secretary has been fighting https://www.un.org/sg/en/content/sg/statement/2023-10-17/statement-attributable-the-spokesperson-for-the-secretary-general-the-situation-gaza

Israel is a terrorist state and the Americans are their stooges.

I am quoting UNITED NATIONS do you even know what that is? This is why you should attend school instead of learning to use computer from your masters shop floor. Google is an absolutely free resource
You asked if I know what the united nations is. Here is your answer.
The United Nations ( UN) is an intergovernmental organization whose stated purposes are to maintain international peace and security, develop friendly relations among nations, achieve international cooperation, and serve as a centre for harmonizing the actions of nations.
Now has the UN ever been wrong?
Answer, many times.
Israel is only defending itself.
If the Palestinians stop violence there would be peace is the land but if Israel puts down their arms, your Arab masters would destroy them. So clearly your UN can't be right. Hope you now understand it better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Syrian Army Kills 5 Turkey Soldiers. Pope Francis Prays for ‘Martyred’ in Syria / US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them / Europe Faces Worst Drought In 500 Years ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.