Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

RMB™™// CHECKOUTS™™// PAYPAL™™// {USD, EUR & GBP}™™// - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / RMB™™// CHECKOUTS™™// PAYPAL™™// {USD, EUR & GBP}™™// (925 Views)

Receive Usd, Eur, Gbp And Payoneer Funds To Naira (ngn) !! @ Best Rate ≈» / CRYPTO DEALS™ CHECKOUT™ USD/EUR/GBP ACCOUNT FUNDING, WITHDRAWAL & PICKUP™ / Paypal USD To China Rmb、btc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMB™™// CHECKOUTS™™// PAYPAL™™// {USD, EUR & GBP}™™// by Vyntra(m): 5:37am On Oct 28, 2023
What's your AliExpress checkout rate?
Re: RMB™™// CHECKOUTS™™// PAYPAL™™// {USD, EUR & GBP}™™// by OladipupoIyowun(m): 6:20am On Oct 28, 2023
Vyntra:
What's your AliExpress checkout rate?
N900/$
Negotiation is subject to the total amount of checkout you are doing. Char us up for proper negotiation. Thank you
Re: RMB™™// CHECKOUTS™™// PAYPAL™™// {USD, EUR & GBP}™™// by OladipupoIyowun(m): 6:21am On Oct 28, 2023
OladipupoIyowun:
Let's cut to the Chase. Our Enterprise offers the following services:

* RMB DEALS™™✓✓
We can help you pay your Chinese vendor either through Alipay, WeChat or to China banks. Bits and bulk transactions are welcome.

* PAYPAL DEALS™™✓✓
We sell both Fnf and Gns PayPal funds from balance. We buy only Fnf and Gns PayPal funds from balance. We don't buy PayPal funds from card. Fiverr PayPal can come too.

* ONLINE CHECKOUT™™✓✓
We do Alibaba, AliExpress, eBay, Amazon and all online checkout where PayPal and MasterCard are both accepted and we can ship to your doorstep here in Nigeria using our US address or any address of your choice.

* ONLINE PAYMENT™™✓✓
If you need someone to help you receive payment in USD, EUR, GBP & AUD. We are your sure plug for that as we have accounts available in all the listed currencies and we can also make payment for you in those currencies as well.

We accept face to face deal for those that reside in Lagos or have someone that can visit our office.
You can also call or chat us up on WhatsApp through our official number below

WE GUARANTEE A SMOOTH AND FAST TRANSACTION WITH ALL OUR ESTEEM CUSTOMERS.
Re: RMB™™// CHECKOUTS™™// PAYPAL™™// {USD, EUR & GBP}™™// by OladipupoIyowun(m): 11:26am On Oct 28, 2023
OladipupoIyowun:
WE TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR SATISFACTION
Available
Re: RMB™™// CHECKOUTS™™// PAYPAL™™// {USD, EUR & GBP}™™// by OladipupoIyowun(m): 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2023
OladipupoIyowun:

* RMB DEALS™™✓✓
We can help you pay your Chinese vendor either through Alipay, WeChat or to China banks. Bits and bulk transactions are welcome.

* PAYPAL DEALS™™✓✓
We sell both Fnf and Gns PayPal funds from balance. We buy only Fnf and Gns PayPal funds from balance. We don't buy PayPal funds from card. Fiverr PayPal can come too.

* ONLINE CHECKOUT™™✓✓
We do Alibaba, AliExpress, eBay, Amazon and all online checkout where PayPal and MasterCard are both accepted and we can ship to your doorstep here in Nigeria using our US address or any address of your choice.

* ONLINE PAYMENT™™✓✓
If you need someone to help you receive payment in USD, EUR, GBP & AUD. We are your sure plug for that as we have accounts available in all the listed currencies and we can also make payment for you in those currencies as well.

We accept face to face deal for those that reside in Lagos or have someone that can visit our office.

Re: RMB™™// CHECKOUTS™™// PAYPAL™™// {USD, EUR & GBP}™™// by OladipupoIyowun(m): 9:57am On Oct 29, 2023
OladipupoIyowun:
* RMB DEALS™™✓✓

* PAYPAL DEALS™™✓✓

* ONLINE CHECKOUT™™✓✓

* ONLINE PAYMENT™™✓✓

Re: RMB™™// CHECKOUTS™™// PAYPAL™™// {USD, EUR & GBP}™™// by OladipupoIyowun(m): 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2023
OladipupoIyowun:

* RMB DEALS™™✓✓

* PAYPAL DEALS™™✓✓

* ONLINE CHECKOUT™™✓✓

* ONLINE PAYMENT™™✓✓

Re: RMB™™// CHECKOUTS™™// PAYPAL™™// {USD, EUR & GBP}™™// by OladipupoIyowun(m): 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2023
OladipupoIyowun:
Let's cut to the Chase. Our Enterprise offers the following services:.

* RMB DEALS™™✓✓

* PAYPAL DEALS™™✓✓

* ONLINE CHECKOUT™™✓✓

* ONLINE PAYMENT™™✓✓

Re: RMB™™// CHECKOUTS™™// PAYPAL™™// {USD, EUR & GBP}™™// by OladipupoIyowun(m): 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
OladipupoIyowun:

* RMB DEALS™™✓✓

* PAYPAL DEALS™™✓✓

* ONLINE CHECKOUT™™✓✓

* ONLINE PAYMENT™™✓✓

Available
Re: RMB™™// CHECKOUTS™™// PAYPAL™™// {USD, EUR & GBP}™™// by OladipupoIyowun(m): 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2023
Night Trade can come in now.
Re: RMB™™// CHECKOUTS™™// PAYPAL™™// {USD, EUR & GBP}™™// by OladipupoIyowun(m): 9:25am On Oct 31, 2023
OladipupoIyowun:

* RMB DEALS™™✓✓

* PAYPAL DEALS™™✓✓

* ONLINE CHECKOUT™™✓✓

* ONLINE PAYMENT™™✓✓

We are still your best option for all safe transactions
Re: RMB™™// CHECKOUTS™™// PAYPAL™™// {USD, EUR & GBP}™™// by OladipupoIyowun(m): 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2023
OladipupoIyowun:

* RMB DEALS™™✓✓

* PAYPAL DEALS™™✓✓

* ONLINE CHECKOUT™™✓✓

* ONLINE PAYMENT™™✓✓

Re: RMB™™// CHECKOUTS™™// PAYPAL™™// {USD, EUR & GBP}™™// by OladipupoIyowun(m): 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2023
OladipupoIyowun:

* RMB DEALS™™✓✓
We can help you pay your Chinese vendor either through Alipay, WeChat or to China banks. Bits and bulk transactions are welcome..

* PAYPAL DEALS™™✓✓

* ONLINE CHECKOUT™™✓✓

* ONLINE PAYMENT™™✓✓

Re: RMB™™// CHECKOUTS™™// PAYPAL™™// {USD, EUR & GBP}™™// by gambus007(m): 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
Please, can i trade with this guy? I need reviews about this guy pls. safe to trade?
Re: RMB™™// CHECKOUTS™™// PAYPAL™™// {USD, EUR & GBP}™™// by OladipupoIyowun(m): 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
gambus007:
Please, can i trade with this guy? I need reviews about this guy pls. safe to trade?
What are you buying from me? You haven't even chatted me up to ask for what you need, let me be sure it's available and let's agree on rate that is okay by both of us before asking for reviews. Come to my WhatsApp and give me details of what you need and I will also give you a screenshots of deals I have done already because waiting for people might take sometime since u didn't mention any of my customers and not until they see it before they can respond. Check my profile for my WhatsApp contact.
Re: RMB™™// CHECKOUTS™™// PAYPAL™™// {USD, EUR & GBP}™™// by OladipupoIyowun(m): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2023
OladipupoIyowun:

* RMB DEALS™™✓✓
We can help you pay your Chinese vendor eit kissher through Alipay, WeChat or to China banks. Bits and bulk transactions are welcome.

* PAYPAL DEALS™™✓✓

* ONLINE CHECKOUT™™✓✓

* ONLINE PAYMENT™™✓✓

Re: RMB™™// CHECKOUTS™™// PAYPAL™™// {USD, EUR & GBP}™™// by OladipupoIyowun(m): 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
OladipupoIyowun:

* RMB DEALS™™✓✓

* PAYPAL DEALS™™✓✓

* ONLINE CHECKOUT™™✓✓

* ONLINE PAYMENT™™✓✓

Re: RMB™™// CHECKOUTS™™// PAYPAL™™// {USD, EUR & GBP}™™// by gambus007(m): 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2023
OladipupoIyowun:

What are you buying from me? You haven't even chatted me up to ask for what you need, let me be sure it's available and let's agree on rate that is okay by both of us before asking for reviews. Come to my WhatsApp and give me details of what you need and I will also give you a screenshots of deals I have done already because waiting for people might take sometime since u didn't mention any of my customers and not until they see it before they can respond. Check my profile for my WhatsApp contact.
Not interested in your self review.I need verified customer who has done business with you.

1 Like

Re: RMB™™// CHECKOUTS™™// PAYPAL™™// {USD, EUR & GBP}™™// by OladipupoIyowun(m): 4:46am On Nov 01, 2023
gambus007:

Not interested in your self review.I need verified customer who has done business with you.
Lol. Don't worry, I understand you very well. What are you buying? Can we use wese90 as escrow?
Re: RMB™™// CHECKOUTS™™// PAYPAL™™// {USD, EUR & GBP}™™// by OladipupoIyowun(m): 4:47am On Nov 01, 2023
OladipupoIyowun:

* RMB DEALS™™✓✓

* PAYPAL DEALS™™✓✓

* ONLINE CHECKOUT™™✓✓

* ONLINE PAYMENT™™✓✓

Re: RMB™™// CHECKOUTS™™// PAYPAL™™// {USD, EUR & GBP}™™// by OladipupoIyowun(m): 9:57am On Nov 01, 2023
OladipupoIyowun:
Let's cut to the Chase. Our Enterprise offers the following services:.

* RMB DEALS™™✓✓

* PAYPAL DEALS™™✓✓

* ONLINE CHECKOUT™™✓✓

* ONLINE PAYMENT™™✓✓

Re: RMB™™// CHECKOUTS™™// PAYPAL™™// {USD, EUR & GBP}™™// by Vyntra(m): 11:59am On Nov 01, 2023
Cc Dominique, this user is a scammer, paid him for an AliExpress checkout but he refused to pay for the item

Oluwamuyiwa adeagbo
Wema

Re: RMB™™// CHECKOUTS™™// PAYPAL™™// {USD, EUR & GBP}™™// by drizzit(m): 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
OladipupoIyowun:

* RMB DEALS™™✓✓

* PAYPAL DEALS™™✓✓

* ONLINE CHECKOUT™™✓✓

* ONLINE PAYMENT™™✓✓

SCAM ALERT!!!
Re: RMB™™// CHECKOUTS™™// PAYPAL™™// {USD, EUR & GBP}™™// by OladipupoIyowun(m): 6:10am On Nov 02, 2023
OladipupoIyowun:

* RMB DEALS™™✓✓

* PAYPAL DEALS™™✓✓

* ONLINE CHECKOUT™™✓✓

* ONLINE PAYMENT™™✓✓

Re: RMB™™// CHECKOUTS™™// PAYPAL™™// {USD, EUR & GBP}™™// by gambus007(m): 11:37am On Nov 02, 2023
[quote author=OladipupoIyowun post=126745882][/quote]

You get mind ooo, after scamming people and you still have the mind to post this? I don’t why you haven’t been blocked on this forum. Hand go still touch.
Re: RMB™™// CHECKOUTS™™// PAYPAL™™// {USD, EUR & GBP}™™// by drizzit(m): 6:33am On Nov 04, 2023

Re: RMB™™// CHECKOUTS™™// PAYPAL™™// {USD, EUR & GBP}™™// by alterego17: 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2023

You will be fished out anywhere you hide

All nairaland mods ban this scammers IP asap

Copy

Mynd44
Dominique
Seun
Re: RMB™™// CHECKOUTS™™// PAYPAL™™// {USD, EUR & GBP}™™// by alterego17: 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2023
[quote author=OladipupoIyowun post=126730769][/quote]

You will be fished out anywhere you hide

All nairaland mods ban this scammers IP asap

Copy

Mynd44
Dominique
Seun

(1) (2) (Reply)

Introducing Aiteo Your Gateway To Sustainable Wealth / Stockmarket Crisis - Is This The End Or Will There Be More Recession? / Your Shares Certificates Are They Safe In Your House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.