Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Gov. Yahaya Bello's New SSA Expresses Gratitude, Pledges Uncompromised Loyalty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Yahaya Bello's New SSA Expresses Gratitude, Pledges Uncompromised Loyalty (164 Views)

Governor Obaseki Appoints Comrade Scott Ogunseri As His New SSA / Osinbajo Pledges ‘Uncompromised Loyalty’ To Buhari / Governor Yahaya Bello New Look (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Yahaya Bello's New SSA Expresses Gratitude, Pledges Uncompromised Loyalty by PrincessYemisi: 11:57am On Oct 18, 2023
The newly appointed Senior Special Assistant to Governor Yahaya Bello On Land Use and Development, Comrade Richard Otitoleke has expressed gratitude to the Governor for finding him worthy of the appointment, saying it is a privilege he so much cherishes.

In a statement issued Wednesday, Otitoleke said he would justify the confidence the governor has in him by committing his all in the discharge of the functions of his office.

He said the governor has demonstrated that he is an ardent believer in the potentials of youths, a community where the governor himself belongs, adding that he would advance the development of Kogi with is new office.

Read full statement below:

Dear All,

I extend my most profound apologies for the delay and temporal hiatus in responding to the missives felicitations and goodwill that cascaded forth upon the announcement of my appointment by His Excellency, Governor Yahaya Adoza Bello. I, too, received this momentous tidings in a manner commensurate with your own, and my presence in Lokoja became necessary to formally validate the news and to receive the official appointment letter designating my office.

It was merely yesterday evening that I could officially ascertain the veracity of my appointment and proudly accept the epistolary warrant of my designation, an imperative choice arrived at, after discerning cogitation amongst my cherished confidants and, most significantly, in solemn consultation with my esteemed political mentor.

My gratitude is always first,to God,the Giver of life and strength,in whom there is no variableness nor shadow of turning. Once has He spoken, twice have I heard it,that, power belongs to God !

I ardently wish to convey my deep-seated gratitude to His Excellency, Governor Yahaya Adoza Bello, for this recognition, and for his unswerving devotion to fomenting the ascendancy of the nascent generation within the sphere of corporate governance. It is an exalted privilege to conjoin my efforts with fellow designees in our immediate precinct, harmonizing our endeavors for the ultimate benefits of Owe Land, Okun Nation and Kogi State at large. This endeavor shall necessitate harmonious collaboration, and a resolute commitment to the enhancement of our cherished community.

I have wholeheartedly embraced this newfound charge with unwavering dedication and sincere loyalty to His Excellency, Governor Yahaya Adoza Bello, as well as the esteemed people of Kogi State, without derogating my profound veneration and steadfast loyalty to my mentor, the Distinguished Honorable Teejay Yusuf within the time space. I shall diligently endeavor to uphold the acme of integrity and accountability, ever bearing in mind the trust reposed in me by His Excellency.

Once more, I am profoundly appreciative of the warm expressions of goodwill and benignant wishes that have inundated this appointment. Your support, prayers and encouragement are inestimable to me as I commence this new chapter of service.

With my utmost regards.

Sincerely your son,

Richard Otitoleke

Senior Special Assistant to the Governor On Land Use and Development, Government House, Lokoja.

Re: Gov. Yahaya Bello's New SSA Expresses Gratitude, Pledges Uncompromised Loyalty by Floky215: 11:59am On Oct 18, 2023
3 months SSA...!! grin

Bello is a drowning man already and just appointing anybody that care as ssa to use for election...after that, you are on your own...!! cheesy
Re: Gov. Yahaya Bello's New SSA Expresses Gratitude, Pledges Uncompromised Loyalty by phrancys001(m): 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2023
SSA or rigging foot soldiers, what a 90 day ediota imagine even giving testimony on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal: ‘we Are Yet To Feel Impact Of Palliatives’ – Ansar-ud-deen Tell / Why Doesny The Nigerian Government Do What Cuba Did / Kogi Guber: Stop Undermining Chances Of Serious Igala Contenders With Orchestrat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.