Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,100 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k (43353 Views)

UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos / Adigun Olawale Emmanuel, UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) / Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k by dominique(f): 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2023
It will never be well for these fraudsters. To them it's hustle, to their victims it's their lives shattered. Selfish, greedy people who always want to live off the sweat of others. Not a shred of conscience in them. Misfortune will never depart their lives. For every N1 naira they swindle off people, millions of naira worth of misfortune will continue to befall them.

4 Likes

Re: 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k by Lovelydaisies: 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2023
TimeTraveller:
If you are a 419, may God destroy you and your entire lineage.
May maggot eat you and your family alive.
May pain and anguish never depart from your lineage forever.
May your name be synonymous with disgust.
May you die a painful death and end in hell

AMEN.

Ah, you add lineage and family join? You harsh small.
Re: 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k by LikeAking: 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
mugu fall guyman chop

A reason why u shud bring ur children up with reality not religion..

Religion softens our Hearst and we get into trouble..

If you follow w Wetin God talk u go enter problem..

That’s my problem wit God.. Those serving him or obeying him in truth get the bad side of life and he won’t do anything..
Re: 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k by thisisit: 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2023
The online lover wants to REPAY the 500k... Please let her Provide her bank details
Re: 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k by kafeii123: 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2023
HEBEI:

If you are a scammer , you will not escape the consequences of your actions here on earth and after death.
If you like repent tomorrow, accepting Jesus Allah or Arụsị as your personal Lord and saviour, you will surely suffer for your actions.

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k by Dedeity: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Say no to drugs. That's my candid advice to you
Your papa needs that advice more as well as yourself.
Re: 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k by LikeAking: 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
TimeTraveller:
If you are a 419, may God destroy you and your entire lineage.
May maggot eat you and your family alive.
May pain and anguish never depart from your lineage forever.
May your name be synonymous with disgust.
May you die a painful death and end in hell

AMEN.

U just Dey waste ya time..

How many politicians wey maggots don chop?

Life is not a joke..

It’s either you are wise or foolish.

Not even been good..
Re: 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k by infogeneral: 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
If scamming could lead to depression and suicide, then scammers deserve death sentence.

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k by MartinsD12(m): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2023
Islie:
20-year-old UNILORIN student commits suicide after lending ‘online lover’ N500,000 — Management

https://punchng.com/20-year-old-unilorin-student-commits-suicide-after-lending-online-lover-n500000-management/?amp
Sad end that's why it's good to open up , we humans make mistake, yes she has made a terrific mistake by borrowing someone she has not seen that huge amount of money and the problem the money it's not hers it's possible the evil guy used a juju on her, she could have open up to her mother , 500k no amount of money can measure up to life , she should have open up to her mother instead of going for devilish loan apps multiplying the problem, am sure if she had report to her mother that criminal will be tracked using his bank account or bvn or nin , it's sad people don't learn in this country, taking your life is not a solution to any problem or depression, speak out when you are in trouble tell the truth and your life will be saved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k by jackmrandy: 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2023
HEBEI:

If you are a scammer , you will not escape the consequences of your actions here on earth and after death.
If you like repent tomorrow, accepting Jesus Allah or Arụsị as your personal Lord and saviour, you will surely suffer for your actions.

how much were you scammed and how did you fall as a prey into their game
Re: 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k by fabolouz1(m): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2023
Where are some youths heading to?
Re: 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k by P1PrinceKT(m): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2023
Islamisformumu:
🥺 You see, this is the problem with living a sheltered life where you don't get any exposure to the outside world because of your unreasonable religious beliefs.

You may think you're doing a female child good by building a physical wall around her and forcing her to wrap herself up like an Egyptian mummy, but if you don't allow her to mingle with her peers so she can learn to be a good judge of character, you're just raising a giant toddler who will easily fall victim to the first scammer who comes her way.

It's unfortunate that this particular episode ended in a tragedy. I've known cases where the result is an unwanted pregnancy because the sheltered teenage girl allowed one sweet talking cassanova to turn her heart upside down.

You mixed sense with gibberish
Re: 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k by xrayz(m): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2023
RIP young lady though u chose the wrong way of departure but your only sin is being kind to humanity, trying to save an imposter from being motherless, you made your words real by proving to a worthless guy how real your love is, what did you get in return? betrayal and unfortunate death. You can see how his fellow criminals here are calling you "mugu" they forgot that one day they will genuinely need assistance and everyone will turn their back on them, after all, no one want to answer the name "Mugu" once more, rest in peace, the society failed you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k by TimeTraveller: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2023
LikeAking:

U just Dey waste ya time..

How many politicians wey maggots don chop?

Life is not a joke..

It’s either you are wise or foolish.

Not even been good..

All that prayer will be your portion. Oponu! Useless and brainless fraudster.
Re: 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k by TimeTraveller: 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2023
Lovelydaisies:

Ah, you add lineage and family join? You harsh small.

Blessings and curses run through generations.
May the curse run through the generations of every 419. May they die horrible deaths.

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k by RonuThings(m): 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
cool

Normal thing na 😁

Not a big deal undecided
Re: 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k by Poll23: 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
RIP.....the pressure from her mom could've been bearable compare to those useless loan app😩
Re: 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k by SeriouslySense(m): 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
cry cry cry
Re: 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k by Shapeaso: 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2023
Jeon, come and see your sister. Before you kill yourself, pls lend me your whole savings. Thank u. cheesy cheesy
Re: 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k by jojothaiv(m): 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
mugu fall guyman chop
And time wait patiently....
Re: 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k by LikeAking: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
[quote author=TimeTraveller post=126479483][/quote]

Destined idiot.
Re: 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k by ladychioma: 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dedeity:
Tragedy everywhere. Tinubu is a bad omen
Please let's be serious. This has nothing to do with Tinubu even though I don't like him as our president
Re: 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k by LikeAking: 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2023
xrayz:
RIP young lady though u chose the wrong way of departure but your only sin is being kind to humanity, trying to save an imposter from being motherless, you made your words real by proving to a worthless guy how real your love is, what did you get in return? betrayal and unfortunate death. You can see how his fellow criminals here are calling you "mugu" they forgot that one day they will genuinely need assistance and everyone will turn their back on them, after all, no one want to answer the name "Mugu" once more, rest in peace, the society failed you.

Spread the truth..

Make we no send anybody, no be we born dem..

After all nobody send us..
Re: 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k by TimeTraveller: 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
LikeAking:

Destined idiot.

You will die a horrible death! You bloody 419. Child of lizard-hawking parents.
Go and look for a legitimate job to do. Uselessss Peeeeg.
Re: 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k by Hayzead07(m): 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
Rip to the departed soul sad

Over my dead body would I give my money to a man in the name of Love! God forbid it !! undecided.

Take it or leave it, A man should do the spending. If he can’t spend on me let him go to hell for all I care.

Biko, the scammer should be caught and sentenced to life imprisonment or death ASAP!!

Rest
Re: 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k by Deepthoughts: 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

Over my dead body would I give my money to a man in the name of Love! God forbid it !! undecided.

Take it or leave it, A man should do the spending. If he can’t spend on me let him go to hell for all I care.

Biko, the scammer should be caught and sentenced to life imprisonment or death ASAP!!

Don't be so fast,ok.
Re: 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k by LikeAking: 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2023
TimeTraveller:

You will die a horrible death! You bloody 419. Child of lizard-hawking parents.
Go and look for a legitimate job to do. Uselessss Peeeeg.

See how foolish you are..

Who told you, I am a 419 na?

You are too emotional and naturally foolish..

If I open mouth swear for, if he no work then no say, I’m a child..

Respect ya self…

Last warning!!
Re: 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k by LikeAking: 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

Truth!

That’s they way..

U will meet great guys..
Re: 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k by damiloladuke: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2023
how do scammers sleep at night
Re: 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k by bekpo(m): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
And d idiot scammer will think he'll go Scot free

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k by Bahamas95(m): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
So there're still gullible people like this in Nigeria?

RIP young woman, that scammer will never know peace for the rest of his miserable life.....You can't send an innocent girl to early grave and expect to live long.

Trailer go pieces am for express.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k by TimeTraveller: 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
LikeAking:

See how foolish you are..

Who told you, I am a 419 na?

You are too emotional and naturally foolish..

If I open mouth swear for, if he no work then no say, I’m a child..

Respect ya self…

I repeat, it shall NEVER be well with you.
I didn't tag you, na you insult me first.
It shall NEVR be well with you.

Last warning!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? / 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } / Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.