Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Forbes' Top 2023 List Of The World's Richest Football Players - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Forbes' Top 2023 List Of The World's Richest Football Players (2325 Views)

Antetokounmpo & Anthony Joshua On Forbes 50 Highest-Paid Athletes 2023 List / Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi / Barcelona Ranked World's Richest Football Club In 2021 (Full Rankings) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forbes' Top 2023 List Of The World's Richest Football Players by Ashleyokeneye(f): 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2023
Cristiano Ronaldo is the highest-paid footballer in the world in 2023, earning more than the likes of Lionel Messi and Neymar during the past 12 months, according to Forbes. Ronaldo, who Forbes also ranks as the highest-paid athlete of any sport, topped the list with expected total earnings of $260 million. The influence of the Saudi Pro League is clearly seen in Forbes' list with four players (Ronaldo, Neymar, Karim Benzema and Sadio Mane) in the top 11 earners worldwide.

According to Forbes, the four Saudi Pro League players' combined income counts for more than half of the $995m collectively earned by all 11 players on the rich list. Kylian Mbappé comes in next in the rankings, narrowly behind his former Paris Saint-Germain teammate Neymar, with total earnings of $110m.
Manchester City's Erling Haaland was the highest-paid Premier League player with a total annual income higher than those of Liverpool's Mohamed Salah and team-mate Kevin De Bruyne. Forbes said its on-field earnings figures include all prize money, salaries and bonuses earned in the past 12 months, while off-field earnings are an estimate of sponsorship deals, appearance fees, licensing income and cash returns from businesses they operate.
Forbes top 11 world’s richest footballers include;
1. Cristiano Ronaldo ($260m)
2. Lionel Messi ($135m)
3. Neymar ($112m)
4. Kylian Mbappé ($110m)
5. Karim Benzema ($106m)
6. Erling Haaland ($58m)
7. Mohamed Salah ($53m)
8. Sadio Mane ($52m)
9. Kevin De Bruyne ($39m)
10. Harry Kane ($36m)
11. Robert Lewandowski ($34m)

Don't just watch the game, make it count! Join iLOT Bet and add excitement to every sporting moment. Click here at www.ilotbet.com to register now.

Re: Forbes' Top 2023 List Of The World's Richest Football Players by Khalidade: 8:38am On Oct 19, 2023
Ashleyokeneye:

Cristiano Ronaldo is the highest-paid footballer in the world in 2023, earning more than the likes of Lionel Messi and Neymar during the past 12 months, according to Forbes. Ronaldo, who Forbes also ranks as the highest-paid athlete of any sport, topped the list with expected total earnings of $260 million. The influence of the Saudi Pro League is clearly seen in Forbes' list with four players (Ronaldo, Neymar, Karim Benzema and Sadio Mane) in the top 11 earners worldwide.

According to Forbes, the four Saudi Pro League players' combined income counts for more than half of the $995m collectively earned by all 11 players on the rich list. Kylian Mbappé comes in next in the rankings, narrowly behind his former Paris Saint-Germain teammate Neymar, with total earnings of $110m.
Manchester City's Erling Haaland was the highest-paid Premier League player with a total annual income higher than those of Liverpool's Mohamed Salah and team-mate Kevin De Bruyne. Forbes said its on-field earnings figures include all prize money, salaries and bonuses earned in the past 12 months, while off-field earnings are an estimate of sponsorship deals, appearance fees, licensing income and cash returns from businesses they operate.
2. Lionel Messi ($135m)
3. Neymar ($112m)
4. Kylian Mbappé ($110m)
5. Karim Benzema ($106m)
6. Erling Haaland ($58m)
7. Mohamed Salah ($53m)
8. Sadio Mane ($52m)
10. Harry Kane ($36m)

Don't just watch the game, make it count! Join iLOT Bet and add excitement to every sporting moment. Click here at www.ilotbet.com to register now.

Ronaldo is very rich, Big Boy of all footballers
Re: Forbes' Top 2023 List Of The World's Richest Football Players by Adegbe67: 9:14am On Oct 19, 2023
Khalidade:

Ronaldo is very rich, Big Boy of all footballers

Eden Hazard on why he decided to retire:

“I always said that I would stop playing as soon as I no longer had fun on the field.

I didn’t want to go play somewhere for the money. I didn’t enjoy training... and I didn’t play anymore. The decision was simple
Re: Forbes' Top 2023 List Of The World's Richest Football Players by habeebsalami: 9:37am On Oct 19, 2023
Adegbe67:

Eden Hazard on why he decided to retire:

“I always said that I would stop playing as soon as I no longer had fun on the field.

I didn’t want to go play somewhere for the money. I didn’t enjoy training... and I didn’t play anymore. The decision was simple

I like what Hazard Eden did not like other players that what to play football old, one you know your achievements in life you decide to quit
Re: Forbes' Top 2023 List Of The World's Richest Football Players by Tijanirasak: 10:38am On Oct 19, 2023
habeebsalami:

I like what Hazard Eden did not like other players that what to play football old, one you know your achievements in life you decide to quit

Should people like Ronaldo, and Messi resign too?
Re: Forbes' Top 2023 List Of The World's Richest Football Players by johnsaman: 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
Tijanirasak:

Should people like Ronaldo, and Messi resign too?

Jadon Sancho has been urged by senior members of Manchester United’s squad to apologise to Erik ten Hag and will be made available for transfer in January if he fails to act on that advice.

Re: Forbes' Top 2023 List Of The World's Richest Football Players by marachizita: 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2023
johnsaman:

Jadon Sancho has been urged by senior members of Manchester United’s squad to apologise to Erik ten Hag and will be made available for transfer in January if he fails to act on that advice.

With Whot you can outsmart your opponents! Win big with iLot bet to cash out! Register Now https:///44SxyoR
Have you got a skill? Play Whot and outsmart your opponents! Winning with iLot will pay off!
Re: Forbes' Top 2023 List Of The World's Richest Football Players by bamidelehassan: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
marachizita:

With Whot you can outsmart your opponents! Win big with iLot bet to cash out! Register Now https:///44SxyoR
Have you got a skill? Play Whot and outsmart your opponents! Winning with iLot will pay off!

he European Qualifier match between Belgium and Sweden which was declared abandoned will not be replayed.

The half-time result of 1-1 will be the end result and both sides will be awarded 1 point in the standings.
Re: Forbes' Top 2023 List Of The World's Richest Football Players by oluwadarajoe: 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ashleyokeneye:

2. Lionel Messi ($135m)
3. Neymar ($112m)
4. Kylian Mbappé ($110m)
5. Karim Benzema ($106m)
6. Erling Haaland ($58m)
7. Mohamed Salah ($53m)
8. Sadio Mane ($52m)
10. Harry Kane ($36m)

Neymar suffered a torn ACL and meniscus injury during Brazil's World Cup qualifier against Uruguay, as announced by Al Hilal.
Due to this unfortunate injury, Neymar is expected to be sidelined for a period of 7 to 9 months.
We hope for a quick and complete recovery for him.
Re: Forbes' Top 2023 List Of The World's Richest Football Players by chiomaugo: 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
oluwadarajoe:

Neymar suffered a torn ACL and meniscus injury during Brazil's World Cup qualifier against Uruguay, as announced by Al Hilal.
Due to this unfortunate injury, Neymar is expected to be sidelined for a period of 7 to 9 months.
We hope for a quick and complete recovery for him.

The European Qualifier match between Belgium and Sweden which was declared abandoned will not be replayed.

The half-time result of 1-1 will be the end result and both sides will be awarded 1 point in the standings.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Paraguay Friendly match 3/3/2010 / Ivoirians Begged Me To Miss Penalty, Says F/eagles Captain / Odion Ighalo Reacts As Photos Of The Houses Allocated To 1994 Super Eagles Playe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.