Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Pls Read Amos 1:6 Another Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Read Amos 1:6 Another Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled (273 Views)

TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Read Amos 1:6 Another Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled by nabiz(m): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
I never new that the war between Israel and Gaza was prophesied long ago. Pls read amos chapter 1 verse 6-8. The bible is true

1 Like

Re: Pls Read Amos 1:6 Another Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled by nabiz(m): 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
God is God
Re: Pls Read Amos 1:6 Another Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled by Maynman: 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
nabiz:
God is God
You mean god of the isrealites?
Re: Pls Read Amos 1:6 Another Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled by nabiz(m): 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
Maynman:

You mean god of the isrealites?

yes he is also my God
Re: Pls Read Amos 1:6 Another Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled by Maynman: 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
nabiz:
yes he is also my God
Of course he is your god, if not you won't be supporting the deity that's stealing other people's land and giving it to another people.

Imagine convincing a Philistine that the same god created him so he can be murdered by isrealites lol
Re: Pls Read Amos 1:6 Another Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled by Obiedun(m): 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2023
Maynman:

Of course he is your god, if not you won't be supporting the deity that's stealing other people's land and giving it to another people.

Imagine convincing a Philistine that the same god created him so he can be murdered by isrealites lol
There are christians in palestine too. They also read the same bible and believe it. The god of the musims the palestians are serving also believe it is right to kill non muslims and take their land.
Re: Pls Read Amos 1:6 Another Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled by Maynman: 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2023
Obiedun:
The god of the musims the palestians are serving also believe it is right to kill non muslims and take their land.
It's not a competition, if Allah did it, that's why Yahweh should also do it?

And Palestines predates Islam and Christianity.
Re: Pls Read Amos 1:6 Another Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled by Obiedun(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2023
Maynman:

It's not a competition, if Allah did it, that's why Yahweh should also do it?
I expect both of you to be neutral. I am not in support of any of the opposing side.
Re: Pls Read Amos 1:6 Another Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled by Maynman: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2023
Obiedun:
I expect both of you to be neutral. I am not in support of any of the opposing side.
You are the one that's not neutral and assume I am a Muslim for speaking against the barbaric acts in the Jewish books.
Re: Pls Read Amos 1:6 Another Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled by Obiedun(m): 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2023
Maynman:

You are the one that's not neutral and assume I am a Muslim for speaking against the barbaric acts in the Jewish books.
Both sides are wrong. I blame both of them for the killing
Re: Pls Read Amos 1:6 Another Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled by Maynman: 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
Obiedun:
Both sides are wrong. I blame both of them for the killing
What killing?
Re: Pls Read Amos 1:6 Another Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled by STEWpid(f): 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
Chai..

The God of Israel..?

Whatabout the God of Nigeria?
Re: Pls Read Amos 1:6 Another Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled by Kobojunkie: 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
nabiz:
I never new that the war between Israel and Gaza was prophesied long ago. Pls read amos chapter 1 verse 6-8. The bible is true
OP, what part of what is in fact written in this case has anything to do with what you claim?

6 This is what the Lord says: “I will definitely punish the people of Gaza for the many crimes they did. They took an entire nation of people and sent them as slaves to Edom.
7 So I will start a fire at the wall of Gaza that will destroy the high towers in Gaza.
8 And I will destroy the one who sits on the throne in Ashdod. I will destroy the king who holds the scepter in Ashkelon. I will punish the people of Ekron. Then the Philistines who are still left alive will die.” This is what the Lord God said. - Amos 1 vs 6 - 8
Where are the other missing parties in the claim you make here? Amos is instead written of God's judgment against the many neighbors of Israel over 2000 years ago. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Only God Almighty / If U Believe / Automatic Laughter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.