Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

HAMAS How Marker? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HAMAS How Marker? (1672 Views)

Hamas How Market 2 / Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire / Obi Should Release The Payslip Of Next Super Marker Workers ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HAMAS How Marker? by Strafudeen: 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
izenco2005:
grin angry grin how far Iran

St^pid Iran is losing their billion dollar human bomb investment.

Useless f^ktards.

Israel awaits any nonsense to respond with big guns and bombs
Re: HAMAS How Marker? by IMEI: 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
greggng:

If isreal will bomb tire ..that means the other people go die tire. One thing is certain ...if you cross isreaks line you go receive woto woto .

Stay tuned, we've not gotten to the best part yet
Re: HAMAS How Marker? by OgaTheTop2: 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
I like what Israel is doing. Hamas want war....Hamas will get war!

1 Like

Re: HAMAS How Marker? by Meagainstthem: 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
Hamas dey nairaland?
Re: HAMAS How Marker? by ahaz: 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
Danisaint112:
I told you guys this idiots will puff dust. 🥴

Now every news channel you open what you will be hearing is the wailing of Allahu Akbar!!! cheesy grin

First 24hrs after HAMAS attacked, their terrorist supporters including those in Nigeria were busy telling us how Isreal was dumb founded and was disorganized.

We told the idiots to wait that Isreali IDF is still drawing maps and strategizing and that what is coming would be far greater than what they have seen but they didn't believe.

Oya see am now na so, so Allahu Akbar! groaning you go dey hear from Lebanon, to Jordan, to Tunisia, Egypt and co.

Indeed that very god called Allah is great. E just wan finish children of Ismail and floor nodders. grin
As far as I'm concern evey Muslims is a potential terrorist.

You get to see it in them or see it manifest immediately the moment you insult just, Mohammed something a Christain will never do over Jesus.

If you are still watching that pro palestinian channel called Al Jazeera you don't know what's up. Branch to SKY NEWS now to hear the real gist as it happening. Very neutral news channel.

Since yesterday Al Jazeera has been accusing Isreal of carrying out the attack on the hospital claiming the killed over 500 people without proper verification.

This people with propaganda eh!😁
One person go injure like this 10 people go carry am dey jog 😝

Al Jazeera AKA Palestinians sympathizing channel refused to show the security briefing of Isrealis commander this morning when he debunk the news and accusations with Raw evidence and confidence.

Watch SKY NEWS or even France24E and see confirm media professionalism not that shitty bias channel called Al Jazeera.
Bro you just nailed it..personally,instead of me to watch that Arab propaganda station called liejazerah, I watch NTA..As for the PALESTINIANS and Arabs by the time Israel is through with them, dey will delete Jihad from Qur'an.

1 Like

Re: HAMAS How Marker? by Danisaint112(m): 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2023
ahaz:

Bro you just nailed it..personally,instead of me to watch that Arab propaganda station called liejazerah, I watch NTA..As for the PALESTINIANS and Arabs by the time Israel is through with them, dey will delete Jihad from Qur'an.

They are already regretting it. By the time is Isreal is done with them they will sure value peace whenever they get to see it.
Re: HAMAS How Marker? by omoharry(f): 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
IMEI:

Kai your kind are stupid

This is a 70+yr old issue and you think Palestinians don't know israelis more than you that occasionally watches from afar

Israel fought Hezbullah at a time when they weren't occupied with Gaza and it ended in a stalemate and you're here daring them

If Israel likes let them use up all their bombs on Gaza, israel will NEVER have peace, the Middle East people can't be scared by mindless bombings. The U.S did it in Iraq, israel has done it several times in Gaza, Afghanistan as well

One thing is certain, several generations have passed since the 1940s and 60s when America and israel thought themselves invincible, if israel continues like this and sparks a regional war, it'll be the end of American might in the region and israel will lose it's protection

You think it's video game? Dey play

Continue sef, you're in Nigeria, your stance is being observed, when yawa shele, na una go collect, israel won't save you

Sometimes just shut up if you have nothing sensible to say . Pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Surprisingly, The Multibillion Naira NASS Vehicles Are Official Cars - Peter Obi / Ganduje Caught Red Handed, But Lets Go For Emefiele / Breaking: Suspected Ekiti Kidnap Kingpin Arrested — (Video, Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.