Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Hamas How Market 2 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hamas How Market 2 (1435 Views)

HAMAS How Marker? / Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? / How Market? – Dino Melaye Sneers Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hamas How Market 2 by Strafudeen: 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2023
Whatever Iran touches dies. Very useless country.

After training and arming these Palestinian terrorists, ...after making mouth everywhere...finally they are nowhere to be found as israel pulverises Gaza.

The Muslim world is complicit in Gazas destruction. Never encourage a small goat to attack a ferocious lion.

But that's what they did, now they sleep in their air-conditioned palaces in riyals and Beirut and doha while gaza gets rammed through the back side big time.

I feel for the innocent Palestinian civilians , but I fully appreciate israels right to defend itself.

Right now it looks like hell fire in Gaza, and israel is just starting.

I expect gaza to be a horror poem by the time this is over.

But I blame the Muslim nations for this.

I BLAME IRAN

12 Likes

Re: Hamas How Market 2 by smileyoo: 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2023
it's time the Arab world seriously engage Israel on peaceful negotiations to end this macabre dance of death going on in Gaza.
let Hamas terrorists organization be downgraded and not allowed to be part of the peace talks, because Hamas have proven severally the hatred they have for their own people, because of archaic religious doctrine, they have been polluted with.
Palestinians stand to benefit more from a peaceful neighbor than a hostile neighbor.
this time around, Israel seemed prepared to uproot Gaza along with Hamas, or even to uproot Hamas alongside with Gaza, so let Hamas be shaken away from Gaza politics to avoid more deaths of innocent citizens of Gaza.

11 Likes

Re: Hamas How Market 2 by Strafudeen: 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2023
smileyoo:
it's time the Arab world seriously engage Israel on peaceful negotiations to end this macabre dance of death going on in Gaza.
let Hamas terrorists organization be downgraded and not allowed to be part of the peace talks, because Hamas have proven severally the hatred they have for their own people, because of archaic religious doctrine, they have been polluted with.
Palestinians stand to benefit more from a peaceful neighbor than a hostile neighbor.
this time around, Israel seemed prepared to uproot Gaza along with Hamas, or even to uproot Hamas alongside with Gaza, so let Hamas be shaken away from Gaza politics to avoid more deaths of innocent citizens of Gaza.

Simple . Thank you

1 Like

Re: Hamas How Market 2 by Vinsmoke: 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2023
They have started making propagandas trying to divert everyone to get sympathy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Hamas How Market 2 by deji68: 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2023
You mean the dead babies and civillians ??
Re: Hamas How Market 2 by Floky215: 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2023
Vinsmoke:
They have started making propagandas trying to divert everyone to get sympathy cheesy

Nobody can divert anybody's attention neither would there be any sympathy...!!

The objective is clear...!! "Clean the yard"

Simple...!!

9 Likes

Re: Hamas How Market 2 by Strafudeen: 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2023
deji68:
You mean the dead babies and civillians ??

The dead human shields of HAMAS ISIS

4 Likes

Re: Hamas How Market 2 by EKONGKING: 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2023
I seriously wonder , why Hamas decided to attack Israel and killing children and people of other nationalities .

They lost the sympathy of majority of Oyinbo people and other people especially Asian (non Muslim people ) .

Half of the hostages are belonging to other countries .

Thailand has 20 hostages in Gaza and at least 15 dead in Hamas attack , why would that country support Palestine cause in future .

India has the second largest Muslim population in the world ,but other than minor protests , no body cares as majority backs Israel .

Ditto ,other Asian countries .

U cannot depend just on middle east countries and say their outrage will help you , after doing stupid things .

The world is moving aways from Oil and Middle east countries ,knows it and thats why they are not doing anything .

Forget about China ,helping these guys ,when they themselves hold 2 million Muslims in prison .

China ,Russia wants to weaken USA and thats the only hope these people have . By begging .

Hamas has literally destroyed Palestine cause .

10 Likes

Re: Hamas How Market 2 by deji68: 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2023
Ha ok ,,"Human shields" are dead not Hamas. Very brave to kill defenceless children, Isreal is very strong .
Strafudeen:

The dead human shields of HAMAS ISIS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hamas How Market 2 by HitlerWasRight: 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2023
Strafudeen:
Whatever Iran touches dies. Very useless country.

After training and arming these Palestinian terrorists, ...after making mouth everywhere...finally they are nowhere to be found as israel pulverises Gaza.

The Muslim world is complicit in Gazas destruction. Never encourage a small goat to attack a ferocious lion.

But that's what they did, now they sleep in their air-conditioned palaces in riyals and Beirut and doha while gaza gets rammed through the back side big time.

I feel for the innocent Palestinian civilians , but I fully appreciate israels right to defend itself.

Right now it looks like hell fire in Gaza, and israel is just starting.

I expect gaza to be a horror poem by the time this is over.

But I blame the Muslim nations for this.

I BLAME IRAN

Spoken like a Jewish commodity ohu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hamas How Market 2 by flokii: 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2023
There is something with islam and violence or say terrorism acts.. look at the ones in Nigeria too.

How on earth will you cross Isreal border to go and kill women, childen and the aged ones?.. How??

The muslims that were dancing 'buga won' when Hama first striked are the ones calling for Humanitarian whathaveyou now that Isreal is showing them shege.

8 Likes

Re: Hamas How Market 2 by AQUMLA(m): 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2023
smileyoo:
Palestinians stand to benefit more from a peaceful neighbor than a hostile

U don't seems to understand these people. There target is to annihilate all that doesn't share believe with them on a global scale and only what Israel is giving them right now can stop them. Israel is defending the good people of the world now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamas How Market 2 by ican2020: 4:11am On Oct 29, 2023
For they sow the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind

7 Likes

Re: Hamas How Market 2 by Strafudeen: 4:35am On Oct 29, 2023
ican2020:
For they sow the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind

Word!
Re: Hamas How Market 2 by Strafudeen: 4:36am On Oct 29, 2023
flokii:
There is something with islam and violence or say terrorism acts.. look at the ones in Nigeria too.

How on earth will you cross Isreal border to go and kill women, childen and the aged ones?.. How??

The muslims that were dancing 'buga won' when Hama first striked are the ones calling for Humanitarian whathaveyou now that Isreal is showing them shege.

Na israel suit them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamas How Market 2 by Strafudeen: 4:37am On Oct 29, 2023
EKONGKING:
I seriously wonder , why Hamas decided to attack Israel and killing children and people of other nationalities .

They lost the sympathy of majority of Oyinbo people and other people especially Asian (non Muslim people ) .

Half of the hostages are belonging to other countries .

Thailand has 20 hostages in Gaza and at least 15 dead in Hamas attack , why would that country support Palestine cause in future .

India has the second largest Muslim population in the world ,but other than minor protests , no body cares as majority backs Israel .

Ditto ,other Asian countries .

U cannot depend just on middle east countries and say their outrage will help you , after doing stupid things .

The world is moving aways from Oil and Middle east countries ,knows it and thats why they are not doing anything .

Forget about China ,helping these guys ,when they themselves hold 2 million Muslims in prison .

China ,Russia wants to weaken USA and thats the only hope these people have . By begging .

Hamas has literally destroyed Palestine cause .

Beautiful analysis

2 Likes

Re: Hamas How Market 2 by Strafudeen: 4:38am On Oct 29, 2023
AQUMLA:

U don't seems to understand these people. There target is to annihilate all that doesn't share believe with them on a global scale and only what Israel is giving them right now can stop them. Israel is defending the good people of the world now.

Correct

2 Likes

Re: Hamas How Market 2 by Validated: 5:22am On Oct 29, 2023
deji68:
Ha ok ,,"Human shields" are dead not Hamas. Very brave to kill defenceless children, Isreal is very strong.
Sorry that I may sound unfair to you. Anyone who allows him or herself and children to be used as human shield have themselves to blame, not Israel. IDF gave people who are not Hamas affiliates over a week to leave Nirthern Gaza, so anyone still there is a terrorist. It is just like people who are warned about on coming tsunamis or hurricanes, but chose to remain.

Death to ALL TERRORISTS!! Israel should sniff out all those terrorists hiding in Gaza tunnels alive. Simply bomb the houses they use as entrances and escape route, that is what IDF is doing.

2 Likes

Re: Hamas How Market 2 by press9jatv: 6:10am On Oct 29, 2023
The God of isreal will surely continue to fight for them.

1 Like

Re: Hamas How Market 2 by DeathToRiggers: 7:01am On Oct 29, 2023
no space for Ismaelites in modern society
Re: Hamas How Market 2 by Minime10(f): 9:16am On Oct 29, 2023
smileyoo:

When Hamas terrorists strucked on 7th October, and murdered 1,400 Israelis & abducted 229 people, the whole Arab world were in joyious mood as they all celebrated the Carnage & bloodletting by Hamas .
Today they are crying genocide and begging for a ceasedfire😏
The only language terrorists understands is the language of greater degree of violence, and the Israeli IDF has that violence in equal proportion😎

2 Likes

Re: Hamas How Market 2 by smileyoo: 9:42am On Oct 29, 2023
Minime10:

When Hamas terrorists strucked on 7th October, and murdered 1,400 Israelis & abducted 229 people, the whole Arab world were in joyious mood as they all celebrated the Carnage & bloodletting by Hamas .
Today they are crying genocide and begging for a ceasedfire😏
The only language terrorists understands is the language of greater degree of violence, and the Israeli IDF has that violence in equal proportion😎
am beginning to realize the predicament that the Israeli nation found herself, being sorrounded by vicious enemies / neighbors that refused to recognize your statehood, but only your extinction, only the strength of Israelis that keeps them standing, therefore they cannot afford to lose any war with such vicious enemies, otherwise the magnitude of massacre they will face can only be imagined than experienced.

1 Like

Re: Hamas How Market 2 by Burob: 10:45am On Oct 29, 2023
Validated:

Sorry that I may sound unfair to you. Anyone who allows him or herself and children to be used as human shield have themselves to blame, not Israel. IDF gave people who are not Hamas affiliates over a week to leave Nirthern Gaza, so anyone still there is a terrorist. It is just like people who are warned about on coming tsunamis or hurricanes, but chose to remain.

Death to ALL TERRORISTS!! Israel should sniff out all those terrorists hiding in Gaza tunnels alive. Simply bomb the houses they use as entrances and escape route, that is what IDF is doing.
As usual validated Agbadorian Mumu, you done leave Supreme Court All Eyes 👀 on the judiciary matter, you done enter Hamas Israel issue?

As Israel on to Hamas, so be it FG on to Ipob.
Re: Hamas How Market 2 by galantjoe(m): 10:51am On Oct 29, 2023
Hamas didn't do their calculation very well. They supposed to ask Hezbollah how market when Hezbollah attached isreal in some years ago.

I don't know what they gain from this needless conflict

1 Like

Re: Hamas How Market 2 by Strafudeen: 10:56am On Oct 29, 2023
galantjoe:
Hamas didn't do their calculation very well. They supposed to ask Hezbollah how market when Hezbollah attached isreal in some years ago.

I don't know what they gain from this needless conflict

My brother the thing tire me.

Just brought this upon themselves needlessly...

I think it's iran that's pushing these smaller entities to their doom

1 Like

Re: Hamas How Market 2 by deji68: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2023
No you are not unfair to me, but thousands of innocent live taken under the guise of "civillian shield". Is liike saying the people killed in end sars prostest are justified becuase they mixed with violent protesters, or Odi massacare etc. A country does not act like a terrorist organisation , they have to adhere to international norms of protecing civillians, You dont bomb hospitals , women and children because it is convinient to write them off as "civillian shield". They are facing a worldwide backlash for these killings, 10000 civillian with like 3000 children casuality barbaric!. If any country apart from USA and Isreal try this they will end up at the Hague. Do you know that over 2 million people live in Gaza, where are they going to evacuate to ? Egypt ? border closed...so where ?
Validated:

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Developed Lagos; They Are The Pioneers, Heroes Of Modern Lagos – Ohanaeze / FG To Take Over Union Bank, Keystone Bank Allegedly Owned By Emefiele / Obedients To Takeover The Enugu State House Of Assembly Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.